Author Topic: Big Shaq Daddy is back!!!  (Read 613 times)

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Big Shaq Daddy is back!!!
« on: November 22, 2002, 10:59:26 PM »
yea.................Shaq is back on the attack!!  The Lakers are finally gonna be playing and getting back on track with Shaq back and Kobe............so they can win another championship!!!

E. J. Rizo

Re:Big Shaq Daddy is back!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2002, 01:35:44 AM »
hell yeah....we won today....and we gonna only get better....big shaq gonna take that load back from kobe....and we gonna kick some ass from all the shit talkers

Pillow

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2002, 09:21:58 PM »
HELL YEA! for all u laker haters just sit back and watch us take another mother fuckin championship haha yea!

EM28

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2002, 12:42:33 PM »
HELL YEA!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for Shaq to come back.  We gon do it again.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2002, 02:08:59 PM »
HELL YEA!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for Shaq to come back.  

verbalassaulta

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2002, 04:02:38 PM »
yep hes back....but the lakers arent the same this year(the lost i think 2 straight with shaq)..even with shaq...their role players...well are getting old and arent producing like in years past...i doubt the lakers will even make the finals...theyre not good as say...dallas, sac, indian(go pacers)...i watched orlando beat them last night with a nicked up t-mac and grant hill...its not really looking for for them at 5-10

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2002, 07:21:10 PM »
^you will be eating your words homie^  he just got back they will adapt and they will step it up. and come after the all star break they should be back on track kicking ass

Pillow

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2002, 07:56:18 PM »
yep hes back....but the lakers arent the same this year(the lost i think 2 straight with shaq)..even with shaq...their role players...well are getting old and arent producing like in years past...i doubt the lakers will even make the finals...theyre not good as say...dallas, sac, indian(go pacers)...i watched orlando beat them last night with a nicked up t-mac and grant hill...its not really looking for for them at 5-10
*Shakes his head* damn non belivers, its a shame. love when there up, hate when there down. the lakers WILL MAKE IT THA FINALS and they WILL WIN THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP. i mean look at the angels, started the year 6-14 and ended up winnin tha world series, and i called the whole fuckin thing, i love angels  ;D. now, to get back on point, i love the lakers  ;D

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2002, 03:17:47 PM »
It never surprises me to read these weak ass hatin' mofuckas post when they have no idea what they're talking about. Mofuckas think 5-10 will make or break the Lakers this season...get tha fuck outta here with that shit rookie! Just wait and see when Shaq regains his form and gets into basketball shape, the Lakers will be putting it down when the shit counts, the playoffs and finals!! Bitches look at the Mavs and Pacers right now and think they're gonna win it all cuzz they're ballin' right now, Hahahahaha. Yall mofuckas got another thing coming if that's what ya think you young NON-B-BALLIN' minds!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

verbalassaulta

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2002, 07:17:48 PM »
i said the pacers would win it all in the preseason(check my post)...the lakers arent the same...they barely beat the grizzlies a couple nights ago..and lost to the heat of all people...unless they make a trade and aquire some help..no way theyre even in the finals

Citizen-Y

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2002, 10:51:06 AM »
And 4 - 4 with Big Shaq Daddy back and tied for last place in the Pacific.

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2002, 02:41:18 PM »
Hahahah, last nights historic comeback was the shit!! This game is just going to give this squad all kinds of confidence has to get these Lakes back in this shit.

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2002, 06:02:45 PM »
Hahahah, last nights historic comeback was the shit!! This game is just going to give this squad all kinds of confidence has to get these Lakes back in this shit.
Hell yeah this has got to be their turn around point after that game