Author Topic: Death Row/WIDEAwake : Kurupt - Down and Dirty (Artwork + Tracklist)  (Read 4446 times)

Sike

Re: Death Row/WIDEAwake : Kurupt - Down and Dirty (Artwork + Tracklist)
« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2010, 10:39:34 PM »
You don't need to file taxes if you don't have a job, Dante. You of all people should know this, asshat.

I'm not Dante you scuzzy fuck. But, your incessant mentioning of his name is disturbing.  Just a friendly fyi....you have multiple mentions of receiving cash from half assed rappers all over the internet. The IRS needs no more than that to open an investigation.  Any news on that court case this week? Oh, one more thing....change your fucking shirt once in awhile. Even for someone who's basically a homeless person with a computer...it's a bad look.

PS: Dear 2Pac fan, he's dead. Live with it, if you can. I know you have an undying love to splooge on his urn, but that won't happen in this life.

fuck you, 2pac is my hero.

undescendedtesticle

« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2010, 10:50:52 PM »
You don't need to file taxes if you don't have a job, Dante. You of all people should know this, asshat.

I'm not Dante you scuzzy fuck. But, your incessant mentioning of his name is disturbing.  Just a friendly fyi....you have multiple mentions of receiving cash from half assed rappers all over the internet. The IRS needs no more than that to open an investigation.  Any news on that court case this week? Oh, one more thing....change your fucking shirt once in awhile. Even for someone who's basically a homeless person with a computer...it's a bad look.

PS: Dear 2Pac fan, he's dead. Live with it, if you can. I know you have an undying love to splooge on his urn, but that won't happen in this life.

food stamps, free lunch and adult high school must suck. do all the fuck up chicks know you have a deformed genitalia?

Sike

« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2010, 10:54:14 PM »

food stamps, free lunch and adult high school must suck. do all the fuck up chicks know you have a deformed genitalia?

atleast he has a cock, you chopped yours off for phone rips, faggot.

undescendedtesticle

« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2010, 10:56:31 PM »

oh snap  don't you have some running back and forth between forums and copy/pasting links to do? you irrelevant leeching fuck

Sike

« Reply #124 on: February 24, 2010, 11:03:21 PM »

oh snap  don't you have some running back and forth between forums and copy/pasting links to do? you irrelevant leeching fuck

i dont run between forums, fuck links. And of course i leech, like you you whore.

undescendedtesticle

« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2010, 11:08:05 PM »

I'm not Dante you scuzzy fuck. But, your incessant mentioning of his name is disturbing.  Just a friendly fyi....you have multiple mentions of receiving cash from half assed rappers all over the internet. The IRS needs no more than that to open an investigation.  Any news on that court case this week? Oh, one more thing....change your fucking shirt once in awhile. Even for someone who's basically a homeless person with a computer...it's a bad look.

oh snap  don't you have some running back and forth between forums and copy/pasting links to do? you irrelevant leeching fuck

i dont run between forums, fuck links. And of course i leech, like you you whore.

lol. shut up
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 11:09:53 PM by undescendedtesticle »

Sike

« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2010, 11:09:38 PM »

lol. shut up

http://74.82.57.103/~ipnownet/r.php?nin_u=Oi8vd3d3LmR1YmNjLmNvbS9mb3J1bS9pbmRleC5waHA%2FdG9waWM9MjQ0NDc0LjA%3D&nin_b=1

omfg you exposed me dante.. im crying now.. not

undescendedtesticle

« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2010, 11:11:50 PM »

lol. shut up

http://74.82.57.103/~ipnownet/r.php?nin_u=Oi8vd3d3LmR1YmNjLmNvbS9mb3J1bS9pbmRleC5waHA%2FdG9waWM9MjQ0NDc0LjA%3D&nin_b=1

I'm not dante idiot. But, ya know. From your crapass photoshop skills and your idiocy....I bet I can guess who you are.

Sike

« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2010, 11:13:24 PM »

lol. shut up

I'm not dante idiot. But, ya know. From your crapass photoshop skills and your idiocy....I bet I can guess who you are.

Tanner made it

Pappa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #129 on: February 25, 2010, 12:16:07 AM »
dude i was talking about the kurupt cover...i'm a fan of your work & i'm not on your level, i just fuck around
with photoshop in my spare time & make covers for stuff that leaks or stuff that people put together on here. i wasnt
trying to disrespect your work when i made that cover i was just trying to give people somthing similar to use since it leaked....+1 for your work

Hey man it's all good. I know you were talking about the Kurupt cover. I rarely surf on this board and just happened to see your signature and thought you were trying to take credit for a cover that looks very much like mine. I didn't understand what you were trying to do, but i do now. I think it's great that you are learning photoshop and you've done well so far, so just keep at it! I too have a long way to go before i can really call myself professional, but i've come a long way since i started and hopefully i can continue learning. There are a few designer forums in the net where other cover artists give each other tips and review their work, so maybe you should check them out!

Blasphemy

« Reply #130 on: February 25, 2010, 12:50:02 AM »
This shits getting off topic, lets get back on track.

Album sucks

only 1 song was truly unleaked

The artwork sucks and looks like a fan made piece of shit.

Death row/Wideawake fails at another release.

/thread

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: March 09, 2010, 11:32:49 AM »
could i get a link to that TOO GANGSTA FOR RAIDO VOL.2 im trying to hear that!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: March 09, 2010, 01:14:32 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/puV1s-wiJ1U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/puV1s-wiJ1U</a>
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #133 on: March 09, 2010, 02:54:54 PM »
^^^
Why do they have the NY. NY beat beat playing behind it? LOL

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #134 on: March 09, 2010, 04:13:14 PM »
fuck that release  :P

no shit

wtf is wideawake thinking with these bullshit releases??