Author Topic: sounds like crooked was goin at long beach is active's uncle on IM SO CROOKED  (Read 307 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
in a few of the bars hes goin at snoopy isnt he?
or some of death rows ex homies?

...yous a sucka mc...
...a wanna be gangbanger that cant make a hit...
...you aint fuckin wit me...

....you n*ggaz be snitchin...
....but we dont talk dummy....

....nuthin you can say...

....these suckas aint what they claim to be...
....tryna disrespect tha row you livin dangerously...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 05:32:24 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

Could be addressing Snoopy, could be addressing the generic opponent, like most emcees do.

However, as we know, Snoop's had many hits so to say he never had a hit is quite a stretch.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah but thruout the song hes talkin and goin at someone or some heads it sounds like
and wasnt this tha same time tha row made the other disses goin at soopafly, snoop, daz etc..?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 06:35:47 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

long bitch is active is Snoop, isn't he?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

yeah but thruout the song hes talkin and goin at someone or some heads it sounds like
and wasnt this tha same time tha row made the other disses goin at soopafly, snoop, daz etc..?

No doubt, I hear what your saying. I'm just saying, it could be Snoop or it could be anyone.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah but at the time he was goin at the fake banger of that time....wayne, gucci, jim, game etc...these other fake gang bangers werent in the picture
kurupt, daz, snoop and they were

No doubt, I hear what your saying. I'm just saying, it could be Snoop or it could be anyone.
Cube