Author Topic: Andrew Bynum was dominate today  (Read 119 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Andrew Bynum was dominate today
« on: December 25, 2009, 10:52:07 PM »
much better than Dwight Howard, right NIK?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Andrew Bynum was dominate today
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 01:48:39 PM »
bynum isnt better than dwight overall as of right now, but he has the potential to be much better. he has a better post game (prob can thank kareem) and has much more natural floor. he just needs to get those boards and be more aggressive and smart on the defensive end.

but the thing is bynum isnt the best player on the team, and he'll get even more less touches than dwight ( big man hasnt been gettin lotta touches lately, his teammates are just runnin n gunnin)

i believe bynum can be better than dwight, dwights at andrews age right now, was a rookie. so bynum basicvally got a 4 year head start, he better improve to one of the greats.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

sprite

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 04:21:32 PM »
Bynum has been wack as fuck since Gasol came back

but speaking of Howard, his game wasn't so great against Boston either...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 07:11:48 PM »
didn't eevn notice my drunkass put "dominate" and not "domiNANT" lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens