Author Topic: Jersey Shore  (Read 4579 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Jersey Shore
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2010, 09:44:07 PM »
^ really who cares though. I don't care about another man's money. I watch because it's entertaining. Not cause I think or care if its real. Pauly D & Situation are hilarious.

I'm not one to complain "Oh, that money could be going to charity or a good cause"; fuck that shit.

I'm complaing because I could be doing the same shit lol. It takes such little talent to do that, it bothers me that I'm not making that kinda bread.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2010, 12:22:36 AM »
^ really who cares though. I don't care about another man's money. I watch because it's entertaining. Not cause I think or care if its real. Pauly D & Situation are hilarious.

I'm not one to complain "Oh, that money could be going to charity or a good cause"; fuck that shit.

I'm complaing because I could be doing the same shit lol. It takes such little talent to do that, it bothers me that I'm not making that kinda bread.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2010, 12:57:19 PM »
The Situation is the only funny dude in it, but in the way how some real life people are funny.  The rest of the show is some hs teenage drama bullshit and I see guys literally gossiping over the show LMAO    That's just embarrassing. 

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2010, 10:35:55 AM »
Hahahah I love how this Situation muthafucca be tryin to steal his homeboys bitches. You see him sittin in that couch hatin the whole scene. I know this may seem like I'm rooting for somebody who clearly enjoys seeing his people do bad and feel miserable but I truly hope this cat fuccs Vinny's future wife on they wedding night and makes her cum 13 times.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2010, 03:39:24 AM »

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2010, 11:01:13 AM »
sammi is a biach, i thought they were gonna get rid of her, i cant stand bitches like her

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2011, 10:36:41 AM »
sammi is a biach, i thought they were gonna get rid of her, i cant stand bitches like her
I know, man!  I thought she seemed alright until they replayed the 1st season a couple months ago & seeing what she had 2 say the 1st time....Non guido's can get the fuck out her face :o >:( She coulda went about it another way.  Coulda said aren't for me or not interested.  After that I don't feel sorry 4 her on anything.  1 of the reasons why everybody hates the cast the way they hate them & some of those haters need help.  I can't stand Jwoww but not to the extent that the haters be having on them.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2011, 05:43:39 PM »
I myself was with 3 grandes last night

you're so cool

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2011, 10:42:31 PM »

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2011, 04:40:07 PM »
I know, man!  I thought she seemed alright until they replayed the 1st season a couple months ago & seeing what she had 2 say the 1st time....Non guido's can get the fuck out her face :o >:( She coulda went about it another way.  Coulda said aren't for me or not interested.  After that I don't feel sorry 4 her on anything.  1 of the reasons why everybody hates the cast the way they hate them & some of those haters need help.  I can't stand Jwoww but not to the extent that the haters be having on them.

ya all them bitches are wack but jwoww can be a real ass girl at times and atleast she'll go with the crowd to have a good time, bitches like sammi and the situation only want shit to go their way and if it doesnt they're  gonna make it hell for everyone

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2011, 04:57:00 AM »
The 3rd season finally happened.  Wow!  And what in the blue hell happened to Sammi Sourpuss?  No wonder Big Ron called her a cunt in the 1st episode of season 2.  Deena even called her that on the 1st night.  Looks like the cast is gonna fight the haters & themselves.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2011, 05:08:45 AM »

ya all them bitches are wack but jwoww can be a real ass girl at times and atleast she'll go with the crowd to have a good time, bitches like sammi and the situation only want shit to go their way and if it doesnt they're  gonna make it hell for everyone
Well I do give her props to be down for her friends.  I thank her for sticking up for Snooki on the 1st season when a couple of haters was calling her fat.  She's medium sized not fat.  And she also was right there with the other men when they wanted to beat the crap outta that retarded looking fool who bombed on Snooki. 

Lunatic

« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2011, 01:34:38 PM »
Lol 1st episode was pretty funny
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2011, 09:08:08 PM »