Author Topic: What song do you remember from your early days of raveing?  (Read 260 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: What song do you remember from your early days of raveing?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 12:02:24 PM »
i hear if youve got a lot of pills for sale you can clean shop at raves, dumbass rich kids spend like 90 bucks to get in and buy 5 dollar bottles of water and shit

trust me, if u went there ONCE, u wouldnt regret it. i mean u have to be rolling, but one time is good enough. i for damn sure aint down to go to another one, smelly, expensive, musty, and shoulder to shoulder crowdedness, if people werent rolling mutha fucaks would be knocking eachother out, stabbing each other cuz its soo crowded people just shove eachother.

that one time u go, u'd probaly see more skanked out hoes that ud see in a life time. but yea that shits whack unless you go with a bunch of bitches or just chill wit some random whores.

What if you go with a bunch of your guy friends...get all fucked up on extacy...then take a bunch of pictures standin real close together tryin to look hard and post them on....i dunno, a Westcoast message board?

Oh btw....

"i never did gay shit like that"

yea thats pretty gay lol, like i said u gotta go with bitches, i wouldnt wanna say your girl, cuz u might go around fuckin with some other and ive seen bitches go crazy dancin and dancin with other foos, im like damn homie isnt that ur girl? lol.

it seems like the whole city goes to monster massive though, havnt been there for a year, most people think its a asian/white but theres  just as many blacks and hispanics (prob the most).

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2010, 12:08:52 PM »
i hear if youve got a lot of pills for sale you can clean shop at raves, dumbass rich kids spend like 90 bucks to get in and buy 5 dollar bottles of water and shit

trust me, if u went there ONCE, u wouldnt regret it. i mean u have to be rolling, but one time is good enough. i for damn sure aint down to go to another one, smelly, expensive, musty, and shoulder to shoulder crowdedness, if people werent rolling mutha fucaks would be knocking eachother out, stabbing each other cuz its soo crowded people just shove eachother.

that one time u go, u'd probaly see more skanked out hoes that ud see in a life time. but yea that shits whack unless you go with a bunch of bitches or just chill wit some random whores.

What if you go with a bunch of your guy friends...get all fucked up on extacy...then take a bunch of pictures standin real close together tryin to look hard and post them on....i dunno, a Westcoast message board?

Oh btw....

"i never did gay shit like that"

yea thats pretty gay lol, like i said u gotta go with bitches, i wouldnt wanna say your girl, cuz u might go around fuckin with some other and ive seen bitches go crazy dancin and dancin with other foos, im like damn homie isnt that ur girl? lol.

it seems like the whole city goes to monster massive though, havnt been there for a year, most people think its a asian/white but theres  just as many blacks and hispanics (prob the most).

The shits always been gay as hell to me....fuckin wierd ass ravers.  But it seems like some shit that people did down here in the mid to late 90's...and then went away...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2010, 01:01:13 PM »
Raves are gay. Get some social skills and pick up a girl that's not a trainwreck whore