Author Topic: Daygostylez cant see in the DARKXSNESS...CALLIN U OUT:  (Read 1572 times)

the ghost

Re: Daygostylez cant see in the DARKXSNESS...CALLIN U OUT:
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2010, 12:40:02 PM »
So can we catch a Daygo Vs. NIK battle to end this beef? 

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2010, 12:49:37 PM »

the ghost

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2010, 01:08:17 PM »
True, but I think we need an end all battle.  Let people from elements vote, though should exclude LAMB, and obvious NIK haters.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2010, 10:50:56 AM »
lol@ you NIK.  Again...another sign of your delusion.  When this section was at its best, and there were weight classes based on skill...not a chance in hell would u have even been considered a Heavyweight.  A middleweight yes cus youre not terrible.  You think because you were here in the beginning that means shit?  All it means is that you came here first.  But once keystyle took off, you were completely overshadowed due to your lack of skill at this shit.  You were just never creative enough, point blank.  You werent one of the top battle MC's by a long shot.  I-Bo had the top spot, I was #2, Timelock #3 and so on.  You werent even in the top 10.  You've never had the respect in this section that you want, just like the rest of the board lol.  Any newer cat in here can check the archives and find out what this section was about when it was poppin.  And you werent a factor.

Battling NIK is whatever...I could care less.  If he wants to set it up...set it up.  As far as reputation in this section...he has nothing to lose....I do.  I'm supposed to beat his ass.

Once again, I dont come in here to shit on keystylers doin theyre thing...and trying to improve.  But when cats who have no business being cocky start talkin shit...especially when they've been the constant B rated keystyler...thats when I have an issue.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2010, 05:00:24 PM »
lol@ you NIK.  Again...another sign of your delusion.  When this section was at its best, and there were weight classes based on skill...not a chance in hell would u have even been considered a Heavyweight.  A middleweight yes cus youre not terrible.  You think because you were here in the beginning that means shit?  All it means is that you came here first.  But once keystyle took off, you were completely overshadowed due to your lack of skill at this shit.  You were just never creative enough, point blank.  You werent one of the top battle MC's by a long shot.  I-Bo had the top spot, I was #2, Timelock #3 and so on.  You werent even in the top 10.  You've never had the respect in this section that you want, just like the rest of the board lol.  Any newer cat in here can check the archives and find out what this section was about when it was poppin.  And you werent a factor.

Battling NIK is whatever...I could care less.  If he wants to set it up...set it up.  As far as reputation in this section...he has nothing to lose....I do.  I'm supposed to beat his ass.

Once again, I dont come in here to shit on keystylers doin theyre thing...and trying to improve.  But when cats who have no business being cocky start talkin shit...especially when they've been the constant B rated keystyler...thats when I have an issue.

lol@there is alot of truth there but the voting n opinions on this board were always fkn wack pr1mo was the best battler hands down
one man one mission

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2010, 05:26:39 PM »

lol@there is alot of truth there but the voting n opinions on this board were always fkn wack pr1mo was the best battler hands down

Pr1mo was off the chain...no doubt.  Gotta ton of respect for him.  But aswell as a lot of others.  I battled Pr1mo only once and beat him.  But really it could have gone either way.  Could have easily been a victory for him too.  Or really, a draw.  You know from how shit was when keystyle was crackin, even after your lil issue...you were still better then NIK.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2010, 09:13:27 PM »
yeah i remember pr1mo, dude was ill, man them were the days though, not that it ever meant much battlin here anyway, but shit used to be hella fun back in the day.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2010, 10:27:25 AM »
yeah i remember pr1mo, dude was ill, man them were the days though, not that it ever meant much battlin here anyway, but shit used to be hella fun back in the day.

Yup...always all in fun.  Shit, u and me hit the keystyle section at the same exact time I think.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2010, 03:09:06 PM »
yeah, bout the same time. i remember beatin you the first time, out of 5 or so haha
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2010, 05:40:14 PM »
yeah, bout the same time. i remember beatin you the first time, out of 5 or so haha

Yeah, the section was crackin back then.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2010, 06:08:19 PM »
Nice rhyme there Roccy.

Daygo has my vote for this little battle.

i already shitted on him here:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=228809.0 8)

Not really...............Maximus did,  ;D

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2010, 08:03:50 PM »
lmao@lil issue

man i came back n ripped over half the board after all that shit died off.... u dumb mutherfuckers were even considering voting me into the HOF lmao
one man one mission

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2010, 02:15:24 PM »
i was pr1mo by the way.  still this section has fallen off completely and isnt even a remnant of what it was. There were actually weight classes and tournies and stuff. I mean I go back and look at half the stuff I wrote sometimes and its funny because even it being like 8 years ago i still remember sitting in high school writing some of that stuff. Mainly out of boredom and just a hobby and stuff like that. I cant see myself at home writing rhymes, i mainly did it in class. And i mean honestly it feels like forever ago I was doing that shit.

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2010, 06:42:41 PM »
i was pr1mo by the way.  still this section has fallen off completely and isnt even a remnant of what it was. There were actually weight classes and tournies and stuff. I mean I go back and look at half the stuff I wrote sometimes and its funny because even it being like 8 years ago i still remember sitting in high school writing some of that stuff. Mainly out of boredom and just a hobby and stuff like that. I cant see myself at home writing rhymes, i mainly did it in class. And i mean honestly it feels like forever ago I was doing that shit.

real shit, it was just somethin to do....or pass the time when I was bored.  I think u might understand where Im comin from tho as far as this section.  I think a lot of us went thru moments where we could consider ourselves the best for that bit of time.  I dont see one greatest ever in here.  I think you had your time where Id say you were the best, I think I-Bo has his, I think I had mine, I think Blade had his, etc, etc.

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2010, 07:30:47 PM »
lmao@lil issue

man i came back n ripped over half the board after all that shit died off.... u dumb mutherfuckers were even considering voting me into the HOF lmao

lol ay I aint wanna come out and just say it for the newer cats....so I referred to it as "lil issue" lol