Author Topic: Daygostylez cant see in the DARKXSNESS...CALLIN U OUT:  (Read 1573 times)

ThaChamp

Re: Daygostylez cant see in the DARKXSNESS...CALLIN U OUT:
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2010, 01:35:39 AM »
^^LMAO is this bitch really explaining himself to lights?

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 06:31:35 AM »
i guess daygo did pretty well then for a girl  8)
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2010, 11:46:41 AM »
damn this is dope
props to both of you
mos def one of the best battles
damn what a way to end the year
dope work
daygo is a lil girl... dog i thought you was cool...

lil girl....you sound stupid homeboy.  For one, u didnt even write that shit.  I dont come on here and knock nobody unless they deserve it.  You see I aint been comin in Keystyle dissin and all that shit.  Especially when I see somebody tryin.  But if you want some realness...your shit is strait up wack. You seriously need to work on it.  The flow is usually all fucked up, horrible word play, metaphors are simplistic as fuck...and most of the time your shit is just sloppy.  This verse u posted here is nothing like any of your other verses.  It still wadnt shit, but Ive been spittin here long enough to know when somebodies fulla shit.

To be real, I shouldnt even have posted a verse against your ass...cus a challenge from u is a strait up joke man...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Herbal_Life

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2010, 12:46:52 PM »
what you talkin bout lights?
im not goin against you if thats what you think...you sound mad dogg
im neutral...im cool with both and everyone thats cool with me
be easy big dogg

that was directed to daygo...
soryy i was thizzing when i wrote this

Herbal_Life

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2010, 12:47:28 PM »
enyce we're always good hommie...
AG on the other hand should delete his account

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010, 04:13:44 PM »
oh aite im thinkin what tha....wrong wit this duke?
 lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blasphemy

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2010, 04:27:29 AM »
^^LMAO is this bitch really explaining himself to lights?

I know right lol

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2010, 09:26:06 AM »

Like cigarettes in London this fags gettin smoked

jackin my rhymes :grumpy:

Roccy

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2010, 07:41:21 PM »
daygo dont want roccy, ill mold his face like playdough if he try me
toe to toe with me is a no no, put him in a choke hold suddenly his hands turn so cold
thats a sign, lyrically i'm fine but physically im a savage out of my mind
im livin in cloud nine cant touch mine, smokin tree eyes red like a stop sign
you got dimes, tens well i got nines and pens it all depends on the night and the mood im in.
how it really goes down..

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2010, 07:51:18 PM »

jackin yours?  First off...never seen that come outta your mouth.  If it has, so be it.  Theres no way I would try to jack lyrics from the worst vet the board has lol.  Look at the hall of fame list lol  youre easily the worst one on there which is why you were here probably the longest...and still took the longest to get in. At that point, it was out of pity more then anything. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Herbal_Life

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2010, 09:41:06 PM »
daygo dont want roccy, ill mold his face like playdough if he try me
toe to toe with me is a no no, put him in a choke hold suddenly his hands turn so cold
thats a sign, lyrically i'm fine but physically im a savage out of my mind
im livin in cloud nine cant touch mine, smokin tree eyes red like a stop sign
you got dimes, tens well i got nines and pens it all depends on the night and the mood im in.

ill ass foo... you ripped daygo in peaces, because you get too much pussy now...
so much your about to forget your hommies...

SIKE jk man put the gun down!!!! 8)

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2010, 01:57:51 PM »

jackin yours?  First off...never seen that come outta your mouth.  If it has, so be it.  Theres no way I would try to jack lyrics from the worst vet the board has lol.  Look at the hall of fame list lol  youre easily the worst one on there which is why you were here probably the longest...and still took the longest to get in. At that point, it was out of pity more then anything. lol

LOL...i remember when u fags used to take keystyling serious as fuck, forming them internet crews and what not, and i just came in as i pleased and casually ripped every last one of u. ur flows are catchy, i'm not gunna lie, but very predictable, formulated, and simple. learn how to swicth up ur flow before u go and talk shit to the best writer this board has ever seen 8)

SCCIT:
Blunt Tyme is lunch time, I chew bez like pez
Who tests my crew gets the Ron Artest
Throw shit my way I run towards u faggot hoes
At ur soccer game I'll pop your frame chop your brain theyll clog your veins and tag your toe
In Britain, fags get smoked
In Cali we smoke Blunts all the Tyme...lambs get blowed
savage flows, godamn i've got some average foes
MC Big ILL? try getting real skill before you challenge pros

btw, my keystyles are actual keystyles, i dont work on em...i put on a beat and write em on the spot, whatever comes to the dome. cant fuck wit it.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 02:03:46 PM by NIKCC »

Herbal_Life

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2010, 09:23:45 PM »
its all about life experience

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2010, 10:15:30 AM »

jackin yours?  First off...never seen that come outta your mouth.  If it has, so be it.  Theres no way I would try to jack lyrics from the worst vet the board has lol.  Look at the hall of fame list lol  youre easily the worst one on there which is why you were here probably the longest...and still took the longest to get in. At that point, it was out of pity more then anything. lol

LOL...i remember when u fags used to take keystyling serious as fuck, forming them internet crews and what not, and i just came in as i pleased and casually ripped every last one of u. ur flows are catchy, i'm not gunna lie, but very predictable, formulated, and simple. learn how to swicth up ur flow before u go and talk shit to the best writer this board has ever seen 8)

SCCIT:
At ur soccer game I'll pop your frame chop your brain theyll clog your veins and tag your toe

btw, my keystyles are actual keystyles, i dont work on em...i put on a beat and write em on the spot, whatever comes to the dome. cant fuck wit it.

LOL who did you "rip"? Not me...thats for damn sure lol

As far as I can remember, you were never anywhere near the top of the top 10 list lol.  Not one vet would consider you even in the top 5...maybe not even top 10.  Look at that HOF shit lol.  You got in cus we ran out of people to vote in lol And even then,  it was more out of pity.  Keystyle is just another part of your delusional world where u think youre better then everyone else does.  Youre shit isnt terrible, and youre not the worst.  But cmon man...you know most of your shit isnt that creative or complex, everybody does.  You only pull the occasional decent metaphor out of your ass, half of your multies dont even really connect. and your punches are usually weak.  A list of keystylers on here that the vets would consider hands down better then you...

Myself
Primo
I-Bo
Timelock
Skillaztic
Blade
Tech
Mack
Rod
Infinite

Thats just 10 that come to mind...Im sure I could add to the list..

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2010, 12:38:49 PM »

SCCIT:

LOL who did you "rip"? Not me...thats for damn sure lol

As far as I can remember, you were never anywhere near the top of the top 10 list lol.  Not one vet would consider you even in the top 5...maybe not even top 10.  Look at that HOF shit lol.  You got in cus we ran out of people to vote in lol And even then,  it was more out of pity.  Keystyle is just another part of your delusional world where u think youre better then everyone else does.  Youre shit isnt terrible, and youre not the worst.  But cmon man...you know most of your shit isnt that creative or complex, everybody does.  You only pull the occasional decent metaphor out of your ass, half of your multies dont even really connect. and your punches are usually weak.  A list of keystylers on here that the vets would consider hands down better then you...

Myself
Primo
I-Bo
Timelock
Skillaztic
Blade
Tech
Mack
Rod
Infinite

Thats just 10 that come to mind...Im sure I could add to the list..

ha! now you're REALLY reaching.... did DARKXS' diss get to u that bad? I've beaten everyone u just listed. I was put on the keystylers HOF list out of pity? LMAO. by Mdogg, who i used to shit on on a monthly basis? ahahaha..do u purposely say shit to make urself sound stupid? I started this shit, small dick, ur claims are as retarded as you tryna claim blood.And LOL@you listing infinite. infinite is my dude, and he's one of the iller cats to ever rhyme on this site, but even he will tell you that i helped him out a whole lot with his rhyming when he first started. ur trying very hard, but ur still not as good or as accomplished in this section as me, even with all the crews youve formed, geek. how bout this? instead of typing these senseless paragraphs with no meaning, step ya game up. thatll make u feel a lot better...and stop tryna speak for everyone to support your lame argument when no ones co-signing u LOL...PeACe

PS stop jackin my lines, white rice