Author Topic: 2pac fans what is the story behind this confrontation here [watch video]  (Read 611 times)

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
At the end ..wtf was going on ..forgive me for living under a rock .. ;D

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: 2pac fans what is the story behind this confrontation here [watch video]
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 10:42:47 AM »
It's pretty self-explanatory.  An argument turned into a pushing match.  It forced them to stop shooting, so the whole video was never completed.  Made Niggaz was supposed to be a short film of some sort, though because of that incident, only two of the three days' worth of shooting had been completed, and the existing footage turned into the two released versions that we have today.  (I don't count the third version of the 360 degree camera, since it is basically just one whole take from one angle that people acquired.)

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 06:48:12 PM »
who are they arguing with ..i hear him say ..thats bigs homeboy ..who the hell was that ..and who dude talmbout ..if u want to kill me just kill me ..is it same dude who was told to knock on the door 100 times.. ;D

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 08:20:05 PM »
It sounds to me like they just decided to pick on some poor P.A. who was working on the shoot. The way they'd smack engineers in the studio. Maybe that's not what's happening at all but from what the video shows, that's the only conclusion I can draw.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 06:57:44 AM »
who are they arguing with ..i hear him say ..thats bigs homeboy ..who the hell was that ..and who dude talmbout ..if u want to kill me just kill me ..is it same dude who was told to knock on the door 100 times.. ;D
The guy who Pac was talking to on the walkie-talkie was Gobi, who photo/video documented much of Pac's life on Death Row and co-directed 2 the music videos of Amerikaz Most Wanted, Hit 'Em Up and Made Niggaz with him.  When the fight broke out, it was Gobi who was trying to break it up, going "Please stop!"  It sounded like a guy on the set got into an argument with one of the Outlawz and basically threatened to kick his ass, and Pac jumped in.

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 08:36:21 AM »
I hear pac saying thats biggies homeboy ..who the hell was that in a deathrow shoot but friends with biggie?

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 09:57:19 AM »
I hear pac saying thats biggies homeboy ..who the hell was that in a deathrow shoot but friends with biggie?
He said LIL homeboy

JayfromTheBay

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2010, 07:35:50 AM »
TUPAC: "this the same motherfucker that told my lil homeboy he wanna see him in hell.
nigga im the motherfucka see me, see me"

So basicly now u know what happened