Author Topic: Kida & Focus = great music  (Read 325 times)

Iowa1

Kida & Focus = great music
« on: December 23, 2009, 12:55:20 PM »
Is their anybody else following the daily drops over on 2dopeboyz from KIDA?  He has dropped 1 track for the last 10 days and everyone is straight heat.  This is a great combo (Focus and Kida) and it's great to see Focus still working with the Aftermath camp (past and present) Dion, Marsha.

Has anybody heard anything else from Kida and if so please drop some feedback about past projects.  Thanks in advance

Matty

Re: Kida & Focus = great music
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 12:57:57 PM »
all original music produced by focus? sounds good, can we get a hookup of everything so far in a rar?

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 01:04:53 PM »
sounds tight. Post em here nigga. 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Iowa1

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 01:07:04 PM »
Shyt, Matty I wish I knew how to do that.  Supposedly he is dropping 1 track for 30days.  Not all the tracks are produced by Focus.  If I remember correctly, several have been done by Seige (any info on him would be fantastic as well) and I see he is on the TEAM AMERICA production list as well.  

If you can easily explain how to put all the tracks in a rar file I will def do that asap

Any info on this Kida guy Matty?

Matty

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 03:28:54 PM »
Shyt, Matty I wish I knew how to do that.  Supposedly he is dropping 1 track for 30days.  Not all the tracks are produced by Focus.  If I remember correctly, several have been done by Seige (any info on him would be fantastic as well) and I see he is on the TEAM AMERICA production list as well.  

If you can easily explain how to put all the tracks in a rar file I will def do that asap

no idea about Kida, he sounds pretty nice though, reminds me of royce a little. he's also on the Focus homage to Dre track.

don't worry about upping them, i got all the Focus ones so far (five tracks) and http://www.mediafire.com/?tytiywzaznj

also there was one produced by Dae One which was real dope and funky - 'Radio' http://www.mediafire.com/?ojgnymlzmyd

8)

TRG

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 04:56:44 PM »
focus hookup thread

EFFeX

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 05:15:42 PM »
I JUST got caught up on this yesterday, I'm feeling a lot of them. Can't wait to see what else they have in store.

Matty

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2009, 05:18:12 PM »
focus hookup thread

oops. still, one for the casual readers 8)

Matty

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2009, 05:19:06 PM »
'radio' is my favourite one. doesn't dae one post on here? that's some funky shit 8)

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2009, 06:00:24 PM »

no idea about Kida, he sounds pretty nice though, reminds me of royce a little. he's also on the Focus homage to Dre track.

don't worry about upping them, i got all the Focus ones so far (five tracks) and http://www.mediafire.com/?tytiywzaznj

also there was one produced by Dae One which was real dope and funky - 'Radio' http://www.mediafire.com/?ojgnymlzmyd

8)

Props! ;D +1!

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Iowa1

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2009, 10:22:05 AM »
People are sleepn on KIDA.  Head over to 2dopeboyz for a quick listen and quickly become a fan.  This cat can spit.

IamWest

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2009, 04:26:41 PM »

Seige is a producer that Tyrese signed back in the day. If you listened to that Black Ty album you"ve heard his production. Seige finally got out of his contract with Tyrese 6 months ago, and is now able to work with whomever he wants. Hes a monster so look out for him in 2010. Hes also working on an album. You can follow him on twitter @LetsGoSeige
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 04:38:10 PM by IamWest »
twitter.com/MrWestHF

Hf

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2009, 05:49:13 PM »
kidA is aftermath?

who's focus working with that's still aftermath?
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Iowa1

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2010, 09:00:52 AM »
Action - I thought Marsha was still associated (if not signed) to Aftermath.  And I know Dion is not with Aftermath but Focus still gets down with him.  Regardless, this is some great music.  Like I said before the chemistry is on point.  Lookn forward to the Endemic this month.  The Pandemic is good as well but he has stepped it up on these daily drops.

Thanks for the info on Seige.  Didn't listen to the Tyrese joint so I was a little out of the loop on this cat.  Nice beats for sure

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2010, 03:57:34 PM »
yea SEIGE = Monster...  Real dope producer. worked wth him on a track or 2..

KIDA and Focus make great music. They got a track wit Chino XL called Looky Looky.. Shit is hard
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"