Author Topic: HOMMIE ARRESTED!?  (Read 189 times)

Herbal_Life

HOMMIE ARRESTED!?
« on: January 09, 2010, 03:30:46 PM »
I am not stranded on the Staten Island, But I’m from LA, disobedience & their bodies get stacked like hay
While I lay back, I kick back, & I know today it’s a Nissan & its whack, tomorrow will bring a Maybach
I get ready to blaze & blast snoop or ‘Pac, Sip on that Gin & Juice, Henn. & yack. Real talk
I don’t act or put up a show, when the lights are off the world’s out of control, & uprises the death-toll
All I need is for Roccy to make me that one Call, I will go pick up Paul Wall & Bail out hommie Elior
Yesterday the hommie rises, today he falls, gets buried in snow like a sick puppy in the call of the wild
But keep your anger to the mild, you got your hommie Darkx, & if that blunt Roccy Sparks
We’re gonna be on our way, on our march, I drink protein to keep me rolling right with the cretin

I used to have so many sixteens, I tuned 17, 18, & never lost hope or opportunities to win
When you fuck with lights & win, think back to ready mode, Go away Jack and get on your road
Problems gone away they hit the road, hit that shit & don’t you come back no more, 
No money, no talent motherfuckers can say you’re poor, they don’t know you spent it all on the whore
I don’t want to spit lines to make dubcc bored.  You’re dads upset for having cut your umbilical chord
What’s going on with me, Where’s my empathy, Oh Lord, I was in the place 4th now its onto a war
I counting backwards, as I was sharpening my words & in darkxs quite naturally paying it forward

jeromechickenbone

Re: HOMMIE ARRESTED!?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 06:34:44 PM »
So nik got arrested and told you to write a rhyme about it or what?