Author Topic: So Justin Timberlake is definitely gonna be on The R.E.D. Album.. That kinda suc  (Read 1402 times)

EFFeX

Better news than hearing Gucci and Nikki were on the album.

Ughh... Just reading that makes me feel nauseated.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Better news than hearing Gucci and Nikki were on the album.
Nikki? Nikki grier?

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80
some news:

He may have once been loyal to the Los Angeles Bloods, but Game is riding with a gang of New Yorkers on his new album.

The Compton-bred MC has completed a song with East Coast rappers Jadakiss and Jim Jones for his fourth effort The R.E.D. Album, currently slated for a February release. The track was produced by Get Busy Committee frontman Scoop Deville, who helmed Snoop Dogg’s “I Wanna Rock” and “Life of da Party.”

“[I'm] working in the lab with Game,” the West Coast producer told Rap-Up.com. “We did a record called ‘Gangs in New York’ with Jim Jones and Jadakiss.”

It is unknown if “Gangs” will make R.E.D.’s final tracklisting since Game has recorded a plethora of material, including collaborations with Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Dr. Dre, Pharrell, Nicki Minaj, and Gucci Mane.

source:http://www.rap-up.com/

MistaNova

Doesn't bother me at all.  He's a talented dude.

Paul

some news:

He may have once been loyal to the Los Angeles Bloods, but Game is riding with a gang of New Yorkers on his new album.

The Compton-bred MC has completed a song with East Coast rappers Jadakiss and Jim Jones for his fourth effort The R.E.D. Album, currently slated for a February release. The track was produced by Get Busy Committee frontman Scoop Deville, who helmed Snoop Dogg’s “I Wanna Rock” and “Life of da Party.”

“[I'm] working in the lab with Game,” the West Coast producer told Rap-Up.com. “We did a record called ‘Gangs in New York’ with Jim Jones and Jadakiss.”

It is unknown if “Gangs” will make R.E.D.’s final tracklisting since Game has recorded a plethora of material, including collaborations with Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Dr. Dre, Pharrell, Nicki Minaj, and Gucci Mane.

source:http://www.rap-up.com/

Looking forward to hearing that gangs of new york track. Really liking Scoop DeVilles productions as of late.
funkyfreshintheflesh

MediumL

Jim Jones will most likely ruin it. Chris Brown on there as well? Oh dear...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

TT Makaveli

• 'G'
cmon guys you know Game will record a bunch of Records with a bunch of people...and if he works with Jim Jones it doesnt mean he will be on the album...they also said that Chris Brown,Mary J,Fabo,Snoop,Busta,Robin Thicke and 500 other artists will beo n LAX but in the end they wasnt on it...so just chill and wait till a official tracklist will be leaked!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
for real...talk about a sell out
damn game is desperate this time round

Jim Jones will most likely ruin it. Chris Brown on there as well? Oh dear...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if had enough power to do that aite..
next step who of his own roster is dope enough to be on a album?
clyde carson?

havent most of his albums?
game cant hold his own...lol

So will every song on this album have a feature  ???
Do you got some vendetta with Game or something?  :D

No, but I'd like to see him put together an album without someone appearing on every track  ;D

If there has to be numerous features, throw some of YOUR OWN artists on the project.

Clyde Carson would definitely be a start.

I did a little math for everyone...

The Documentary, Doctors Advocate, L.A.X

(Excluding any of the J.T. The Bigga Figga albums, International & Deluxe versions)

53 Total Songs/Tracks
37 Total Features/Guest Spots
0   Total Features/Guest Spots For Any Member Of BWS
how many of these guests had verses?
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I hope the Justin Timberlake track is more like "Dead & Gone" than "Ayo Technology"..

Portugoal

JT is dope, better than the majority of rnb dudes these days. Obviously gonna be a crossover track but nothing wrong with that if it's done proper.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
almost every mainstream artist have bunch of guests on their albums, Jay, Busta, T.I., Fabolous, I dont mind it if its just hook, let the singers do them

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Elkoizm

Who cares. Just looking forward to the album  8)

Portugoal

almost every mainstream artist have bunch of guests on their albums, Jay, Busta, T.I., Fabolous, I dont mind it if its just hook, let the singers do them

all those you mentioned haven't put out a decent album in years