Author Topic: So Justin Timberlake is definitely gonna be on The R.E.D. Album.. That kinda suc  (Read 1396 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol at this part

Game: I'm trying to get (Interscope co-founder and chairman) Jimmy Iovine to throw me in the studio with Lady Gaga. She's a rebel, and I go against the grain every day, so, if it happens, it'll be monumental for the state of music.

and

Game: No. I'm Black Wall Street all day, but considering all he's done for me -- he saved my career -- I'm riding for Star Trak too. I hold dear anything that helps elevate me and my life and my career and helps me take care of my family. I'll be in debt to him forever for what he's done for me. I appreciate him and I would never go to such extremes as to get a tattoo if it didn't deserve it.

wasnt or didnt dre help game the most and is still helpin him?
p helped game more than dre? lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
a hood album with lady gaga  :laugh:

ToOoOoN!!!

a hood album with lady gaga  :laugh:

lol but i like her she killed the hook on that wale track chillin'

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

I hate ppl that say sumthing is wack before they've heard it.

Sure if it was Souljaboy or Gucci u can presume its gonna b shit but JT and Lady Gaga have worked well on mainstream hip-hop tracks

ToOoOoN!!!

even before it was made lol that's why i'm trying to say,no one heard it yet and they judge it lol btw i'm not hating on no one i just find it stupid that ppl judge something that they didn't heard it yet  8)

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

even before it was made lol that's why i'm trying to say,no one heard it yet and they judge it lol btw i'm not hating on no one i just find it stupid that ppl judge something that they didn't heard it yet  8)

but it`s cool to hate on Game

ToOoOoN!!!

even before it was made lol that's why i'm trying to say,no one heard it yet and they judge it lol btw i'm not hating on no one i just find it stupid that ppl judge something that they didn't heard it yet  8)

but it`s cool to hate on Game

i was talking about music in general  ;)

KURUPTION-81

for real...talk about a sell out
damn game is desperate this time round

Jim Jones will most likely ruin it. Chris Brown on there as well? Oh dear...

Game has pretty much gone to grab the mainstream as much as he can by getting JT, Pharell, Chris Brown, Diddy, lady gaga etc I cant blame him, but i dont see how this is going to be a good album, not expecting any cohesion or depth. Hopefully i will be proved wrong.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

GangstaBoogy

haha ^ :D

Man niggas stay hatin. Whats wrong with Justin Timberlake? His music has always been dope even back in his boy band days. I know I'm not the only muhfucka on here that used to secretly nod there head to "Bye Bye Bye".

Whats this got to do with hatin? I aint hatin on nobody.. I just dont see them makin music together.. Im expectin some really soft mediocre track..

Not hatin.. just not a right feature IMO

and yeah when I was 8 or somethin I loved Nsync.. lol

Why are you expecting something soft? Was "Dead and Gone" soft?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats aite...but if he later claims hes westcoast and a gangsta...haha
he already lost his g-card for the shit with neyo and the other wack shit he dropped

for real...talk about a sell out
damn game is desperate this time round

Jim Jones will most likely ruin it. Chris Brown on there as well? Oh dear...

Game has pretty much gone to grab the mainstream as much as he can by getting JT, Pharell, Chris Brown, Diddy, lady gaga etc I cant blame him, but i dont see how this is going to be a good album, not expecting any cohesion or depth. Hopefully i will be proved wrong.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
haha ^ :D

Man niggas stay hatin. Whats wrong with Justin Timberlake? His music has always been dope even back in his boy band days. I know I'm not the only muhfucka on here that used to secretly nod there head to "Bye Bye Bye".

Whats this got to do with hatin? I aint hatin on nobody.. I just dont see them makin music together.. Im expectin some really soft mediocre track..

Not hatin.. just not a right feature IMO

and yeah when I was 8 or somethin I loved Nsync.. lol

don't worry untill you hear the song.

Jaydc

I dont mind this.I thought ayo technology was dope for what it was,and he killed dead and gone.The track with snoop was garbage though.Even jts solo stuff is pretty decent.And I have no problem with him wanting to be ont he r and b category rather then pop.Their really is no difference between them except skin colour,if that album was made by a black man its r and b if its made by a white guy its pop.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

even before it was made lol that's why i'm trying to say,no one heard it yet and they judge it lol btw i'm not hating on no one i just find it stupid that ppl judge something that they didn't heard it yet  8)
we all do it in some way ;)

Lion King

• Lil Geezy
Signs was dope - Snoop, Pharrell, Justin & Charlie Wilson really rocked that jam - Snoop won his first grammy for that record.

Ayo Technology was just another wack attempt from 50 Cent.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't mind JT at all, i'm more worried about Game ruining it by making it another one of these cheesy bullshit songs he seems to love making. As for the album i'm not expecting much, the more i read about it the worse it sounds