Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 62145 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)
« Reply #210 on: January 30, 2010, 03:25:34 PM »
these mofos take a fuckin picture whenever they're in the studio? i haven't ever seen a 50/dre pic in the studio except for that one with em and cashis. and what the hell is dre doing 3 days straight with fuckin Ashanti? unless you're beatin that ass, go get mary j.

You haven't read much in this topic before posting this huh ? (no hate) I noted the same thing a few days ago, i was saying that I haven't seen Dre this excited about a project since he was doing The Documentary. We all know Dre is an insecure person, for him to feel this confident, to be putting himself out in the public like this is something.

Why so much hate on Ashanti homie ? She has a good voice. Regardless of who she has worked with, she has something interesting to bring to the table, let Dre take that and cook up something crazy. Mary J is dope, but why not give other talented people a chance ? right ?         

This is  my opinion...

Blood$

Re: ***the official Game RED album thread***
« Reply #211 on: January 30, 2010, 03:35:24 PM »
Game, Roscoe & Dre working on Detox

now that's something I always wanted to see happen but never expected it... hopefully we get to hear Game/Roscoe on a track or maybe Game/Roscoe/Kurupt  8)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #212 on: January 30, 2010, 03:45:30 PM »
That would be mad dope. I liked Bang off D.A a lot. All these hoes was aight too

Nicolas

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #213 on: January 30, 2010, 04:11:27 PM »
From Phat Rat's twitter:

"Dr. DRE told me out of his own mouth that @ihategame Red album will be the best album of 2010"

so that means that detox isnt goin to be out this year or its gonna be wakker than RED album :p

is it going to be better than Relapse2? C'mon son, em's on his shit lately, hopefully it's going to be a classic. i hope that for game as well though. The Doc is top 10 00's.

edit:
these mofos take a fuckin picture whenever they're in the studio? i haven't ever seen a 50/dre pic in the studio except for that one with em and cashis. and what the hell is dre doing 3 days straight with fuckin Ashanti? unless you're beatin that ass, go get mary j.

You haven't read much in this topic before posting this huh ? (no hate) I noted the same thing a few days ago, i was saying that I haven't seen Dre this excited about a project since he was doing The Documentary. We all know Dre is an insecure person, for him to feel this confident, to be putting himself out in the public like this is something.

Why so much hate on Ashanti homie ? She has a good voice. Regardless of who she has worked with, she has something interesting to bring to the table, let Dre take that and cook up something crazy. Mary J is dope, but why not give other talented people a chance ? right ?         

This is  my opinion...

No hate man i respect your opinion of course but i have read most of this topic.  :P It seems that Dre and Game got back some of the great chemistry that created The Doc. Of course 50 is missing from the table (and i'm not even a 50 stan although i hate the way that everybody disrespects him after being on his nuts for so many years) but anyway they can do a lot without him i'm pretty sure. And it also seems that Dre feels good about the RED. Along with the fact that they're working with Scott again I think we'll have some dope ish on it. Oh and about Ashanti I was mainly kiddin but I don't think she has done anything crazy over all these years nor can I even compare her with the queen. But it's all good.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 04:23:35 PM by Nicolas »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #214 on: January 30, 2010, 04:14:40 PM »
relapse production was cool but lyrics was borin
lets see if red will be better than relapse content wise
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #215 on: January 30, 2010, 04:33:09 PM »
Game, Roscoe & Dre working on Detox

now that's something I always wanted to see happen but never expected it... hopefully we get to hear Game/Roscoe on a track or maybe Game/Roscoe/Kurupt  8)

Hell yeah Roscoes the fuckin man with the raps

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #216 on: January 30, 2010, 04:33:53 PM »
you for real think roscoe is dope....one of the dopest on the mic?
where do you rank roscoe?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #217 on: January 30, 2010, 05:20:12 PM »
you for real think roscoe is dope....one of the dopest on the mic?
where do you rank roscoe?

I couldnt give a fuck about a ranking system, either you wack, aite or dope, all I know is the kid spits fiiiyyyaaahhh!! Check out his verse on I Call Shots

My rhymes is dangerous, hazardous to health
I make a nigga murder twenty kids and cap his own self
Who am I? The encourageable lyrical miracle
is horrible yet hysterical the way I'll embarass you
See me on the streets, walk by and I just stare at you
Tough talk, when there's bullets flyin through the air at you
Test your chest nigga? One less nigga
Me and Kurupt share two gats and one vest nigga
We astronomical, phenomenal, magical, mathematical
Taking your first-born as collateral!

His flows crazy on that joint

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #218 on: January 30, 2010, 05:23:47 PM »
haha damn kurupt and roscoe be rappin the same
thats cool
jus see alot of dueks be sayin roscoe is mad dope so im tryna see where is he on the list?
is he better than kurupt (which some on here have said) canibus, ras kass, xzibit, snoop?
i mean who
Cube

Okka

« Reply #219 on: January 30, 2010, 05:28:15 PM »

One of the best verses on the album and Roscoe was only 14 when he spit that shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #220 on: January 30, 2010, 05:29:18 PM »
did he write it himself then?
and he writes his own lyrics right now?

One of the best verses on the album and Roscoe was only 14 when he spit that shit.
Cube

Okka

« Reply #221 on: January 30, 2010, 05:34:26 PM »
did he write it himself then?
and he writes his own lyrics right now?

Yeah i think he did and he does write his own lyrics.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #222 on: January 30, 2010, 05:41:45 PM »

No hate man i respect your opinion of course but i have read most of this topic.  :P It seems that Dre and Game got back some of the great chemistry that created The Doc. Of course 50 is missing from the table (and i'm not even a 50 stan although i hate the way that everybody disrespects him after being on his nuts for so many years) but anyway they can do a lot without him i'm pretty sure. And it also seems that Dre feels good about the RED. Along with the fact that they're working with Scott again I think we'll have some dope ish on it. Oh and about Ashanti I was mainly kiddin but I don't think she has done anything crazy over all these years nor can I even compare her with the queen. But it's all good.

So basically we said the same thing. lol. and despite my sig, i'm not a 50 hater :P i think it just fits the situation well lol but I dont think that his absence will be felt that much because Game needed him mostly to get global exposure as well as help with this rhymes. Game has grown quite a bit as an artist so I think it might not be as crucial anymore. But i still miss (no i ain'T catchin feelings lol) Game and 50 together. What they made together was crazy and they can damn sure still do it.      And yeah scott back with them too so that's gonna be dope for real ! And yes Ashanti hasnt had any outstanding performances but she always got the job done quite well, that it be on her songs with Ja Rule, Fat Joe, or even on the solo tip (peep her song ''The way that I love you'')

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #223 on: January 30, 2010, 05:52:33 PM »
Shyne is gonna be on Game's album??? On a Dr. Dre beat?? I'll buy this album just for that joint..

But I heard somewhere on this board that weird ass singer there is a fuckin' female faggot?? Say whaaaa? If Game do a joint wit her, than I will nottttt buy this..

And does Game really have a DJ Premier beat on this? Or was that fake??

But Nicki Minaj and that weirdo?? Game what the fuck man? What the fuck done happened??

If that's gotta be the case I'd just wait for Jay Rock's album to listen to some West coast Shit. Game got way too much shit goin' on. Album seems like it's gon be way too buzy too.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #224 on: January 30, 2010, 05:58:59 PM »
Shyne is gonna be on Game's album??? On a Dr. Dre beat?? I'll buy this album just for that joint..

And does Game really have a DJ Premier beat on this? Or was that fake??

Game+Shyne= Gonna be dope. Unless shyne's flow has changed since he got released. We will find out once we buy our copy of DJ KHALED's Victory at our local music store :) .

The Premier beat was real. he was out in new york a while back working on it with him actually (source: twitter)