Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 62162 times)

Okka

Re: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)
« Reply #285 on: February 06, 2010, 04:25:58 PM »
it's funny how people look at Dre as the saviour of RED  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dr.Dre is a good executive producer, but i don't know if Dre can save the album

Let's hope so, "LAX" was GARBAGE. Another weak album in a row from Game would not be good. Isn't Pharrell the executive producer too though?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #286 on: February 06, 2010, 04:34:14 PM »
I don't know why people think Eminem ain't cool with Game, he just "picked" 50's side out of loyalty. Shade 45 also has several G-Unit DJ's so that could explain the Game ban and again if Em was somehow involved it was out of loyalty to 50. But now when 50 is pretty much on the exit doors of Shady/ Aftermath/ Interscope... I doubt it will be a factor anymore. Em already works heavily with Wayne, Drake, Kanye.... all people who he had something bad to say about them at one point.

Okka

« Reply #287 on: February 06, 2010, 04:35:09 PM »
Yeah, i guess it's all business at the end of the day. I always thought that Em and 50 are friends though.

Nicolas

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #288 on: February 06, 2010, 04:41:23 PM »
Doesn't matter if Dre produces more or less than 3 or 4 songs as long as he makes sure that there are some banging beats in there from Khalil, Neptunes, Kanye, Preem or anybody dope.

But yea this Aftermath situation will be very interesting on how it's going to end up. 50 is leaving the label anyway after his Greatest Hits album but Em is not. I mean this shit has never happened again, two rappers who have had such a serious beef especially from Game's part and then be on the same label again without squashing it. I would enjoy a 50 interview about it.

I don't know why people think Eminem ain't cool with Game, he just "picked" 50's side out of loyalty. Shade 45 also has several G-Unit DJ's so that could explain the Game ban and again if Em was somehow involved it was out of loyalty to 50. But now when 50 is pretty much on the exit doors of Shady/ Aftermath/ Interscope... I doubt it will be a factor anymore. Em already works heavily with Wayne, Drake, Kanye.... all people who he had something bad to say about them at one point.

He never said something about them. He also said nothing bad about Game after 2005. In fact, he has never mentioned his name, just some lines who could for him in that song with Cashis.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #289 on: February 06, 2010, 04:46:00 PM »

yeah, even Buck said Em doesn't agree with that 50 is doing with him.

Eminem has become more of an industry man, you heard Drake say he was talkin' to him before the Grammy's about his performance, i heard Cham & Eminem were talkin' a year or so ago about things; Em's getting around.

Yeah, i guess it's all business at the end of the day. I always thought that Em and 50 are friends though.

i'm sure they are friends, it's just 50 Cent does his thing & hates who he wants to hate & Eminem just isn't a part of that; which i find silly considering that the Game/50 beef started because Game was about to work with Ja Rule or Fat Joe (forget which); that must have been a G-Unit loyalty issue.

but Eminem has separated himself from 50's personal agenda & i guess Eminem says, "Wayne, Drake & Kanye are what's hot right now & gain recognition from the new generation as 'great/amazing rappers' & to get involved with this generation".

as long as he doesn't sell out on his verses (which he didn't on Forever), i'm down. 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #290 on: February 06, 2010, 04:49:26 PM »
but its cool for eminem to work wit fat joe, wayne, and fif's enemies but not game?
fif is scared game might take his shine otherwise why is it ok for em to do it but not game? haha
double standard bitch!!!!  ;D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #291 on: February 06, 2010, 05:01:35 PM »
but its cool for eminem to work wit fat joe, wayne, and fif's enemies but not game?
fif is scared game might take his shine otherwise why is it ok for em to do it but not game? haha

yeah, but you hear G-Unit all the time talkin' "50 Cent is the General" & how 50 calls the shots & how they are a gang.

Game must have broke some like "gang code" where you can't ride with other people in the gang's enemies.

Eminem isn't a member of G-Unit, just a label mate; yeah, they're friends & they had each other's backs in the beef against Ja Rule, but Ja dissed Eminem & his daughter, so Eminem was dragged into that.

right now, Em doesn't have any problems with Wayne, Kanye or Drake; the only thing that would hold Eminem back from working with these guys is "being loyal" to 50, but Em isn't goin' for that.

i mean, Eminem is one of the biggest icons in rap history; he can do whatever he wants & 50 Cent just has to deal with it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #292 on: February 06, 2010, 05:05:53 PM »
yeah and 50 didnt want game to be one of the biggest rap people in the biz otherwise what code did he break?
what if you dont diss fat joe then your outta my crew?
if you dont diss young buck then your out?
yeah wheres young buck now? haha
but thats what im sayin game wasnt as big as em so 50 could boss game around beyond bein a boss, but couldnt do that to em....lean back remix....lol

yeah, but you hear G-Unit all the time talkin' "50 Cent is the General" & how 50 calls the shots & how they are a gang.

Game must have broke some like "gang code" where you can't ride with other people in the gang's enemies.

Eminem isn't a member of G-Unit, just a label mate; yeah, they're friends & they had each other's backs in the beef against Ja Rule, but Ja dissed Eminem & his daughter, so Eminem was dragged into that.

right now, Em doesn't have any problems with Wayne, Kanye or Drake; the only thing that would hold Eminem back from working with these guys is "being loyal" to 50, but Em isn't goin' for that.

i mean, Eminem is one of the biggest icons in rap history; he can do whatever he wants & 50 Cent just has to deal with it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #293 on: February 06, 2010, 05:10:43 PM »
yeah and 50 didnt want game to be one of the biggest rap people in the biz otherwise what code did he break?
what if you dont diss fat joe then your outta my crew?
if you dont diss young buck then your out?
yeah wheres young buck now? haha
but thats what im sayin game wasnt as big as em so 50 could boss game around beyond bein a boss, but couldnt do that to em....lean back remix....lol

i'm pretty sure that Lean Back Remix was a little before the 50/Joe beef.

& i don't think it was Game didn't want to diss them, but it was more like Game was going to be on a Remix to a song featuring Fat Joe & Ja Rule, & 50 was like "fuck you, Game!" lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #294 on: February 06, 2010, 05:12:49 PM »
it was real close to that time im pretty sure
anyway its obvious em gets special treatment and fif treats him differently beisdes thats his boss and hes games boss
fif owes em/dre
game owes fif/dre
Cube

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #295 on: February 06, 2010, 05:22:05 PM »

He never said something about them. He also said nothing bad about Game after 2005. In fact, he has never mentioned his name, just some lines who could for him in that song with Cashis.

By "he" I meant 50, not Eminem

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #296 on: February 06, 2010, 06:06:13 PM »
I'm sure Iovine is the man that calls the big shots
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Matty

« Reply #297 on: February 06, 2010, 06:27:45 PM »
I'm sure Iovine is the man that calls the big shots

this should be obvious to everybody by now. it seems like even dre has relatively little say compared to jimmy. why is he now out promoting headphones, working on games lp, working with that hayes dude. its cause jimmy wanted it to be so.

these dudes are in business, gotta make some money. relapse was put out to keep the jimmy and his friends happy for a while. also, its obvious jimmy cares little for 50 now, hence dre having minimal involvement in the final bsid. 50 can't pull in the big numbers any more, plus he's so disrespectful ;D

"SEE YA LATER 50. NEXT UP, THE REMARKABLE DR. DRE PC AUDIO SOLUTION!"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #298 on: February 06, 2010, 06:29:37 PM »
haha^^^^

50 is a nobody and hes mad that game is gettin more attention with his wack album
Cube

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #299 on: February 06, 2010, 06:42:50 PM »
When the shit drop ill pass judgement then, until then ill wait.  Getting hyped will leave you :-\ or :-X just like BISD, Blueprint 3, MIW, etc did to people.