Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 62171 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)
« Reply #315 on: February 09, 2010, 05:58:26 PM »
damn thats sad if all he can get is 1 dre beat....but em gets a whole album and more....lol
dre really loves that white kid....no homo
not even 50 got a album full....lol

"Welcome back to Aftermath, here's your complimentary Aftermath chain, Dre beat & an album pushback"   8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #316 on: February 09, 2010, 06:02:02 PM »
damn thats sad if all he can get is 1 dre beat....but em gets a whole album and more....lol
dre really loves that white kid....no homo
not even 50 got a album full....lol

"Welcome back to Aftermath, here's your complimentary Aftermath chain, Dre beat & an album pushback"   8)

Nah, I dunno, they've been working togehter so much that I think he's gonna get few of em. But Pharrell is gonna have few songs too on the RED so we'll see. Can't forget about 1500, Cool & Dre and those tracks wiht Premier & RZA.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #317 on: February 09, 2010, 06:11:27 PM »

lmaoo +1 for good humor.  ;D

woof

« Reply #318 on: February 09, 2010, 08:16:48 PM »

http://tweetphoto.com/10625448

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #319 on: February 10, 2010, 12:10:01 AM »
I honestly can see interscope using Game & BWS to introduce:

Hayes
Slim Da Mobsta
Sly

Similar to what 50 did for

Banks
Buck
Game
Yayo

Also, Hayes twitter,

HE'S BACK ON AFTER MATH NIGGA WE ALL LABEL MATES WELCOME HOME SLIM THE MOBSTER ITS GO TIME  
http://twitter.com/THE_REAL_HAYES

But, didn't Slim sign a deal with G-Unit too?  It's interesting to see 50's total lack of involvement with Aftermath.'

Edit:
I don't mean none of those corny cats Game been fucking with XO & Juice.  I mean Interscope/IovineDre related investments.

Also, that picture looks like the future of Aftermath sans Slim.  Eminem is nowhere to be seen and 50 is MIA.

Double Edit:
I wonder what happened between Iovine/Interscope & 50.  They used to be good business partners.  If 50 was still down I could see him signing both Hayes & Slim.  Then again I'm talking like 50 left the building but there's no official news.

Dre asked 50 cent to push Slim the mobster, but i haven't seen anything yet

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #320 on: February 10, 2010, 02:47:04 AM »
Dre is smart.. he wants to secure Aftermath`s future. Think about it.. 50 is on his way out.. Eminem wants to be more independent ( if the rumors are true) so probably he will leave aftermath.. excpet those guys only Game went plat on Aftermath.
Without 50 Cent, Game and Eminem Aftermath is done.

TT Makaveli

• 'G'
« Reply #321 on: February 10, 2010, 07:24:02 AM »
Dre is smart.. he wants to secure Aftermath`s future. Think about it.. 50 is on his way out.. Eminem wants to be more independent ( if the rumors are true) so probably he will leave aftermath.. excpet those guys only Game went plat on Aftermath.

i dont think Aftermath is done without Em,50 & Game...1st of all Game will be always Aftermath cause he really loves Dre...homo or not!

and if 50 & Em leave the label its definatly kind of hard cos of Em but you know Dre...he will easily find another great rapper that he makes on of the biggest for a couple years or longer in Ems case...of course not so big like 50 or Em but still very famous...i think after or before Detox one of the new guys on Aftermath will blow up big and will be like the new 50 or Game...and this would go on and on till 2040  ;D

DOC > Snoop > Eminem > 50 Cent > The Game > ???

one question dough.-..do u guys think it could happen that Game & Em will record a new track without peace between 50 & Game?

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #322 on: February 10, 2010, 08:07:40 AM »

..he will easily find another great rapper that he makes on of the biggest for a couple years or longer in Ems case...of course not so big like 50 or Em but still very famous...i think after or before Detox one of the new guys on Aftermath will blow up big and will be like the new 50 or Game...and this would go on and on till 2040  ;D

wow u r an optimist but i dont think thats even possible... just look at Aftemaths history.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #323 on: February 10, 2010, 08:25:37 AM »
what if dre finds another home for aftermath and 50 re-signs along with game? lol
50 needs dre not dre needs 50....lol

..he will easily find another great rapper that he makes on of the biggest for a couple years or longer in Ems case...of course not so big like 50 or Em but still very famous...i think after or before Detox one of the new guys on Aftermath will blow up big and will be like the new 50 or Game...and this would go on and on till 2040  ;D

wow u r an optimist but i dont think thats even possible... just look at Aftemaths history.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #324 on: February 10, 2010, 08:48:36 AM »
50 doesn't need Dre.

Dre doesn't need 50.

Together they're better but separate they're fine.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #325 on: February 10, 2010, 09:05:22 AM »
50 does need Dre. When 50 is alone as the executive producer the standard of his album is shit. No sales, no endorsments, career down the toilet... it's all starts and ends with music.

To answer your question before about what happened with Jimmy and 50. I think it's clear. 50 was a cash cow for 2 years but started getting too cocky calling himself Curtis "Interscope" Jackson and having rants like saying "fuck Jimmy Iovine". Jimmy tolerated his behavior when he was still selling but now that it's clear he's not relevant in mainstream hip hop anymore... I doubt he'll even want to resign him, so much trouble for no profit. He probably saw what we've all seen with the last 2 albums; 50 does not have the quality and variety to stay a relevant artist for a longer period of time.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #326 on: February 10, 2010, 09:09:02 AM »
exactly 50 might be known worldwide....but how did he get known worldwide....with the machine that made him
and yeah your basically sayin 50 is done....and he is but he dont want to admit that....sad thing is he can still make dope muzik and he proves that everytime....problem is he proves it too late after the fact of the album bein released on mixtapes....jimmy dont care for mixtapes
jimmy wants money....mixtapes dont make jimmy money

50 does need Dre. When 50 is alone as the executive producer the standard of his album is shit. No sales, no endorsments, career down the toilet... it's all starts and ends with music.

To answer your question before about what happened with Jimmy and 50. I think it's clear. 50 was a cash cow for 2 years but started getting too cocky calling himself Curtis "Interscope" Jackson and having rants like saying "fuck Jimmy Iovine". Jimmy tolerated his behavior when he was still selling but now that it's clear he's not relevant in mainstream hip hop anymore... I doubt he'll even want to resign him, so much trouble for no profit. He probably saw what we've all seen with the last 2 albums; 50 does not have the quality and variety to stay a relevant artist for a longer period of time.
Cube

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #327 on: February 10, 2010, 09:16:50 AM »
Nah, even his newer mixtapes are shit. War Angel was one of the worst mixtapes ever. You listen to that and a 50 Cent mixtape from 01 and there is absolutely no growth. With a big difference that he when he was talking about street shit back then it was genuine, authentic, you could feel the hunger... now it's forced.

I also used to think 50 is just lazy and puts more effort into mixtapes.Looking back when Curtis was released, I was thinking like okay, he only worked on it for 4 months (was working on BISD before Curtis) and he just got that Vitamin Water deal, dude is just lazy. But he had 2 years for BISD and that's all he can come up with, like that is his full potential ? That LP was completely outdated, with no relevance to today climate, like he was stuck in 03... but again less hunger, forced. I just think that 50 Cent as an artist doesn't have that quality to reinvent himself every time he releases an album, to have enough creative variety to show several dimensions as an artist... But those type of people are rare, especially in mainstream rap; Jay, Nas, Em, Kanye, T.I.,.... looks like also Game.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #328 on: February 10, 2010, 09:20:28 AM »
yeah real talk...sad but true but again he can still make bangers...he can for real but he jus dont
but its cool let him keep releasin wack muzik....we will resort to his older tapes, get rich or die tryin, beg for mercy
hell realize jimmy only loves him when he makes pop tart muzik...but the fans that supported him like his YOU SHOULD BE DEAD muzik...
YOU CHOOSE 50
     US
      VS
  JIMMY

Nah, even his newer mixtapes are shit. War Angel was one of the worst mixtapes ever. You listen to that and a 50 Cent mixtape from 01 and there is absolutely no growth. With a big difference that he when he was talking about street shit back then it was genuine, authentic, you could feel the hunger... now it's forced.

I also used to think 50 is just lazy and puts more effort into mixtapes.Looking back when Curtis was released, I was thinking like okay, he only worked on it for 4 months (was working on BISD before Curtis) and he just got that Vitamin Water deal, dude is just lazy. But he had 2 years for BISD and that's all he can come up with, like that is his full potential ? That LP was completely outdated, with no relevance to today climate, like he was stuck in 03... but again less hunger, forced. I just think that 50 Cent as an artist doesn't have that quality to reinvent himself every time he releases an album, to have enough creative variety to show several dimensions as an artist... But those type of people are rare, especially in mainstream rap; Jay, Nas, Em, Kanye, T.I.,.... looks like also Game.
Cube

TRG