Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 62115 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)
« Reply #780 on: March 03, 2010, 02:23:03 PM »

Games 1st official street single " married to the block" to drop march 5
on Blood Is Thicker Than Water #11 | No Way Out - DJ Haze & Nu Jerzey Devil mixtape

2. Game - Married To The Block [RED Album Street Single]

Interesting. This means we get some new Game within the next 48 hours ... but im not too sure about this being the official street single ... Whoever made the tracklist might have just added that along for more buzz ... no ?

I was thinking the exact same thing...I mean hopefully we get the official street single within the next 48 hours but I won't be surprised if we don't. If we do & it is in fact the single I hope it lives up to the hype. There was a time when I didn't have to worry about the quality of the song when it came to Game but as of recently I kind of question it.

Feel the exact same way! Game used to drop nothin but dope shit!

Im wonderin why Game wouldnt post on his twitter that his shit is pushed back? no homo.. lmao

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #781 on: March 03, 2010, 02:28:50 PM »
3rd of march and he still anit told as shit no single no mixtape not even a word come on game you got the buzz why you anit using it

he's got the buzz on West Coast Rap Forum with majority Game groupies lol.

outside of here, i bet people forgot his name. :P

his single better be ill.

Yet u be in this thread all the time...someone who doesnt even like game...wots that say for u? u a groupie groupie? LOL
nah, he's just punching those game stans that need to be wiped out 8)

LOL fair enough but then should cats be 'punching' him in certain eminem and 50 threads?!  ;D

I also agree, while there was buzz for red album before pharrell n dre, its definately bigger now and got a nice push by him working to get in position to have both dre and pharrell wanting to be linked with the project.

I just want music now, i think the twitter shit has reached a peak, unless he can get a pic of him dre and eminem to get them em groupies happy or a pic of him and 50cent in a studio together on twitter, that shits reached a peak, so i think its jus about getting the project ready now!

im looking forward to this, i always enjoy looking forward to a game album and after being dissapointed with LAX, i hope this time he comes correct.
lol!

good point, timing is very important

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #782 on: March 03, 2010, 02:30:52 PM »
so far outta all red leaks, recent songs IMO
reunion is the best song from him
I'm going to have to question your opinions on here if you actually think Reunion is the best out of the RED sessions.  I was just about to erase that bullshit out my IPOD before I read what you said.  Sorry, but it just wasn't anything remotely dope about the finished product of that song.
  And another thing, what's wrong with the title Married to the Block for a song?   Answer: NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #783 on: March 03, 2010, 02:58:41 PM »

please question everythin
what's better than reunion mr red? lol

I'm going to have to question your opinions on here if you actually think Reunion is the best out of the RED sessions.  I was just about to erase that bullshit out my IPOD before I read what you said.  Sorry, but it just wasn't anything remotely dope about the finished product of that song.
  And another thing, what's wrong with the title Married to the Block for a song?   Answer: NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #784 on: March 03, 2010, 03:06:15 PM »
Married To The Block fuckin screams CLICHÉ!

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #785 on: March 03, 2010, 03:16:12 PM »

Better days
Heaven (that was an LAX leftover though)
Turn off the lights
even krazy grew on me after me hating it at first...all those songs are better

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #786 on: March 03, 2010, 03:21:46 PM »
ahh nah then in that case....from anythin that has leaked...
we will survive is the best game song in years
that song is instant classic right there.....bangin song for real and better than any red leak and all mixtape songs and better than anythin on lax
song is bangin for real
and the others you mentioned are horrible
We Will Survive >>>>>>>>

Better days
Heaven (that was an LAX leftover though)
Turn off the lights
even krazy grew on me after me hating it at first...all those songs are better

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #787 on: March 03, 2010, 03:28:27 PM »
Can't see married to the block bein anythin more than jst a mixtape track.
We will survive is dope. Is it from the documentry days

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #788 on: March 03, 2010, 03:32:32 PM »
thats what people dont understand (which isnt suprisin) considerin they became game stans last night.... ;D
but this song is from before the doc days even IMO
if anyone has listened to his muzik from years ago...before the doc this sounds like a song from that tape which is classic and better than games last 2 albums

Cube

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #789 on: March 03, 2010, 03:38:04 PM »
Thought it sounded like doc/pre doc flow voice.

thats what people dont understand (which isnt suprisin) considerin they became game stans last night.... ;D
if anyone has listened to his muzik from years ago...before the doc this sounds like a song from that tape which is classic and better than games last 2 albums

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #790 on: March 03, 2010, 03:41:38 PM »
Can't see "Married To The Block" being a Dre track, i think this is just a cut from the first version of the R.E.D. album

curious to hear the Ja Rule and Game track too
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #791 on: March 03, 2010, 04:01:39 PM »
50's cant sleep at night knowin his artist is recordin wit his enemy......years later still....lol
Cube

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #792 on: March 03, 2010, 07:29:43 PM »
I don't know if I'd say it's better than last 2...deff better than L.A.X. but DA ? There's no doubt We Will Survive is sick & I remember when dude sounded like this

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #793 on: March 03, 2010, 07:40:00 PM »
to each is own but i was listenin to game years ago....way before the doc...years before the doc....and he has changed and da was a big change...so id take the demo i got of his over da
that demo is classic and its sad cuz it shows how game changed

I don't know if I'd say it's better than last 2...deff better than L.A.X. but DA ? There's no doubt We Will Survive is sick & I remember when dude sounded like this

Cube

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #794 on: March 04, 2010, 06:04:49 AM »
6. Game Ft. Ja Rule - Pop-Off
old song, Game's verse is from Stacee Adamz' Last Call, and Married to the Streets dont sound like RED single

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets