Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 62160 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)
« Reply #225 on: January 30, 2010, 06:03:08 PM »
Shyne is gonna be on Game's album??? On a Dr. Dre beat?? I'll buy this album just for that joint..

And does Game really have a DJ Premier beat on this? Or was that fake??

Game+Shyne= Gonna be dope. Unless shyne's flow has changed since he got released. We will find out once we buy our copy of DJ KHALED's Victory at our local music store :) .

The Premier beat was real. he was out in new york a while back working on it with him actually (source: twitter)

Game really likes the East lol.

Yeah yo, though, that Game and Shyne has got to be pure fire. I hope that plans stays in place.

Game & Premier should be inna-restin'.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #226 on: January 30, 2010, 06:04:56 PM »
shyne has to outrap game on that song especially on the album...that be dope cuz like you said if shyne still rappin how he was, one of the dopest for real
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #227 on: January 30, 2010, 06:06:23 PM »
They should get a reggae artist to do the hook.

One Blood + Bad Boys = Hot as all hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #230 on: January 30, 2010, 06:28:32 PM »
They should get a reggae artist to do the hook.

One Blood + Bad Boys = Hot as all hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Barrington Levy is mad dope. That would be hella interesting !!

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #231 on: January 31, 2010, 11:54:45 PM »
It's February, I'm thinking it might get pushed back again with no single to add on the buzz. Anyone know if a single is coming? (and big money and krazy were wack if thinks that's enough buzz games trippin)

Mietek23

« Reply #232 on: February 01, 2010, 03:49:40 AM »
I ain't and I've never been into Game so I don't give a fuck about this R.E.D. bullshit but I really hope he will put Clyde Carson on his album to create some buzz for him to finally release his debut cd..

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #233 on: February 01, 2010, 04:55:31 AM »
I ain't and I've never been into Game so I don't give a fuck about this R.E.D. bullshit but I really hope he will put Clyde Carson on his album to create some buzz for him to finally release his debut cd..

Clyde should do shyt by himself more. Look @XO for example, he's dropping 28 songs in 28 days now, when was the last time Clyde Carson dropped 1 song?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #234 on: February 01, 2010, 06:27:20 AM »
clyde's dropped street albums, ep's and group albums fairly recent

Clyde should do shyt by himself more. Look @XO for example, he's dropping 28 songs in 28 days now, when was the last time Clyde Carson dropped 1 song?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Okka

« Reply #235 on: February 01, 2010, 08:29:04 AM »

"The Story vol.1" was a real album but he prolly gonna say that it's an street album just like Ya Boy did.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #236 on: February 01, 2010, 09:27:26 AM »
recently? last Team album came out in 2006 and then he started doing Theatre Music, after three years he released EP with 7 songs plus few songs on mixtapes and features...it's not about Game not pushing him, it's about him being lazy and smoking weed all the time

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #237 on: February 01, 2010, 09:32:50 AM »

"The Story vol.1" was a real album but he prolly gonna say that it's an street album just like Ya Boy did.

Damn YB is considering his Rookie Of The Year as a street album!
This is his best work so far and I doubt he will ever drop something as good as this record

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #238 on: February 01, 2010, 03:24:18 PM »
i feel what your sayin and he is to blame cuz he is a dope rapper and better than game.....i was jus statin that hes tried but hes makin the wrong moves
he thinks bein on games mixtapes will help him.....he has been proven wrong cuz people still dont know about him

recently? last Team album came out in 2006 and then he started doing Theatre Music, after three years he released EP with 7 songs plus few songs on mixtapes and features...it's not about Game not pushing him, it's about him being lazy and smoking weed all the time
Cube

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #239 on: February 03, 2010, 01:12:56 PM »
sometimes mixtapes are actually better than retail albums, look at bishop