Author Topic: hell hath no fury like a woman scorned  (Read 833 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2010, 03:32:18 PM »
Black girls act like dudes, nevermind talkin' like 'em. But that's a good look, imo.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2010, 04:02:18 PM »
U look sheltered  ;D it's ok...thats a good thing

Bull shit....black girls aren't known to talk like me nor have my knowledge because they're oblivious and get their info second hand 'cause they're ridin some niggas dick, real talk. I realized that bitch niggas gave my opinion more respect when I took my picture down and they assumed I was a man....smh.

Same reason these soft and moist males get intimidated by me whenever I speak in person. I'll be a lady in a man's presence but I make males question their inner gender if they act like a bitch and it's just that simple because I'm really no threat to men.

What about dudes?? I have this dude stalkin me tryin to make my life hell and he wasn't even my boyfriend lol. Mufuckas say Im bitter just because I got my heart broken but at least I leave niggas alone and don't take it out on the next.....until they give me a reason that is ;D

Wow. I thought you was a dude.

Ummm...you seen my posts in this thread.  I hope u aint think I was jokin around talkin about stalkin a dude! lol

Wait, ha? ThaRealSupreme's a female? I thought that was a nigga. But if I'm right thinkin' he's a he, what a gay post. Ya follow? :D

lol it was confirmed like 2 years ago, lol black girls man they talk like dudes.

well they prob riding some niggas dick than  ::)

lol sheltered, im probaly the last person on this forum thats sheltered, i aint no pro at knowing a black bitches mentality, but its pretty funny how you took my joke seriously.

i never dissed u or treated u wrong when u said u were a female, but cmon now how you gonna differentiate yourself from other women when u take shit so seriously like a woman.

Because I'm still a woman and have always been treated on this forum as such no matter what I say even by you lol. Black bitches?? So there are no black women just black bitches? Smh....ok
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2010, 04:03:36 PM »
Black girls act like dudes, nevermind talkin' like 'em. But that's a good look, imo.

If black girls ACT more like dudes this subject would've never been created. I don't hang around a lot of girls because of the way they act.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2010, 04:15:43 PM »

Bull shit....black girls aren't known to talk like me nor have my knowledge because they're oblivious and get their info second hand 'cause they're ridin some niggas dick, real talk. I realized that bitch niggas gave my opinion more respect when I took my picture down and they assumed I was a man....smh.

Same reason these soft and moist males get intimidated by me whenever I speak in person. I'll be a lady in a man's presence but I make males question their inner gender if they act like a bitch and it's just that simple because I'm really no threat to men.

What about dudes?? I have this dude stalkin me tryin to make my life hell and he wasn't even my boyfriend lol. Mufuckas say Im bitter just because I got my heart broken but at least I leave niggas alone and don't take it out on the next.....until they give me a reason that is ;D

Ummm...you seen my posts in this thread.  I hope u aint think I was jokin around talkin about stalkin a dude! lol

Wait, ha? ThaRealSupreme's a female? I thought that was a nigga. But if I'm right thinkin' he's a he, what a gay post. Ya follow? :D

lol it was confirmed like 2 years ago, lol black girls man they talk like dudes.

lol sheltered, im probaly the last person on this forum thats sheltered, i aint no pro at knowing a black bitches mentality, but its pretty funny how you took my joke seriously.

i never dissed u or treated u wrong when u said u were a female, but cmon now how you gonna differentiate yourself from other women when u take shit so seriously like a woman.

Because I'm still a woman and have always been treated on this forum as such no matter what I say even by you lol. Black bitches?? So there are no black women just black bitches? Smh....ok

white bitches, black bitches, u know what i ment just another name for woman, it may not be respectful, but i didnt think u would mind.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2010, 04:29:49 PM »

white bitches, black bitches, u know what i ment just another name for woman, it may not be respectful, but i didnt think u would mind.

I don't refer to myself as a bitch nor do I refer to my mother as a bitch so yes I do mind ;D whatever tho

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2010, 07:20:15 PM »
Ive never fucked with any females OTHER then Black girls....and I dont see how they act like dudes.  What I see is this.  Black girls a lot of time have a tougher exterior then other girls.  They dont let people see their weak side...unless you really get close with em.  Understandibly so tho as they deal with racism and sexism at the same time. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2010, 07:22:49 PM »
Ive never fucked with any females OTHER then Black girls....and I dont see how they act like dudes.  What I see is this.  Black girls a lot of time have a tougher exterior then other girls.  They dont let people see their weak side...unless you really get close with em.  Understandibly so tho as they deal with racism and sexism at the same time. 

And there it is right there!

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2010, 07:27:53 PM »

Real shit.  I mean deep down, theyre just like other females.  They want the same shit.  They want a good dude who treats em right...marriage....kids...all that shit.  From what Ive experienced...alot of em have just dealt with a lotta bullshit....whether from dudes or whatever...and dont like to let anybody see that side of em.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2010, 07:32:09 PM »

Real shit.  I mean deep down, theyre just like other females.  They want the same shit.  They want a good dude who treats em right...marriage....kids...all that shit.  From what Ive experienced...alot of em have just dealt with a lotta bullshit....whether from dudes or whatever...and dont like to let anybody see that side of em.

It's not that females like myself hides the softer side but there's no reason to just show it all of the time. Do I supposed to cry when I fall and scrape my knee or what?? lol I cry when I cut onions, too sheeesh

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2010, 07:34:19 PM »
lol

What about dudes?? I have this dude stalkin me

why u gotta put me on blast like that?! lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2010, 07:42:59 PM »

It's not that females like myself hides the softer side

Yes u do....shut up lol.  It gets to the point tho...where I think its a defense mechanism.   Its a way for a person to protect themselves...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2010, 07:47:54 PM »

Yes u do....shut up lol.  It gets to the point tho...where I think its a defense mechanism.   Its a way for a person to protect themselves...

I really don't but like I said there's no reason to show the softer side around certain ppl. For what??  My softer side is being considerate, polite and quiet....good enoughl

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2010, 07:50:48 PM »

I really don't but like I said there's no reason to show the softer side around certain ppl. For what??  My softer side is being considerate, polite and quiet....good enoughl

Yeah yeah....I'll take your word for it

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2010, 10:13:54 PM »

They ruff and hardbody just like a nigga. They fight like them, talk like them, and sure as hell ain't scared of them. Esp. in particular the hood rats. They whole demeanor is just like a nigga. And I don't get mad at that, long as they ain't gay, I'll fucks wit them.

But than again, you got the other hood rats who think being a whore and called is bitch is cool.

I don't know maybe it's the areas.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2010, 01:54:08 AM »

They ruff and hardbody just like a nigga. They fight like them, talk like them, and sure as hell ain't scared of them. Esp. in particular the hood rats. They whole demeanor is just like a nigga. And I don't get mad at that, long as they ain't gay, I'll fucks wit them.

But than again, you got the other hood rats who think being a whore and called is bitch is cool.

I don't know maybe it's the areas.

Where do u live??? I've yet to have seen a lot of black females fight like men or maybe u've seen too many dudes fight like  bitches which one?