Author Topic: hell hath no fury like a woman scorned  (Read 823 times)

trustlove

• Lil Geezy
Re: hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2010, 04:26:45 AM »
words of wisdom- be on your ladies calendar, feel me? shes got those days when everything is magnified,intensified and shortfused,doesnt mean shes not a keeper, it means its on you to figure out how to surf her waves....its ALSO ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL,for a real grown woman to not be a bitch when she's being accussed of being one, cause then they got her pegged in a vicious cycle....so many men feed on the grief and agroness though.
w.o.w.(word of wisdom) to the nikka that posted this thread-get a restraining order so you dont end up hurting her and being the one going to jail instead.or if you are like me and dont get involved with the police if at all possible, then hire someone that looks like you to be her damn trick.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2010, 07:00:19 AM »
hah thats gangsta

words of wisdom- be on your ladies calendar, feel me? shes got those days when everything is magnified,intensified and shortfused,doesnt mean shes not a keeper, it means its on you to figure out how to surf her waves....its ALSO ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL,for a real grown woman to not be a bitch when she's being accussed of being one, cause then they got her pegged in a vicious cycle....so many men feed on the grief and agroness though.
w.o.w.(word of wisdom) to the nikka that posted this thread-get a restraining order so you dont end up hurting her and being the one going to jail instead.or if you are like me and dont get involved with the police if at all possible, then hire someone that looks like you to be her damn trick.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2010, 09:46:38 AM »

I like that! Propz
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2010, 10:28:04 AM »
Ive never fucked with any females OTHER then Black girls....and I dont see how they act like dudes.  What I see is this.  Black girls a lot of time have a tougher exterior then other girls.  They dont let people see their weak side...unless you really get close with em.  Understandibly so tho as they deal with racism and sexism at the same time. 

They ruff and hardbody just like a nigga. They fight like them, talk like them, and sure as hell ain't scared of them. Esp. in particular the hood rats. They whole demeanor is just like a nigga. And I don't get mad at that, long as they ain't gay, I'll fucks wit them.

But than again, you got the other hood rats who think being a whore and called is bitch is cool.

I don't know maybe it's the areas.

I get what youre sayin man.  All Im sayin is, when females do that...any females....alot of time its a defense mechanism.  Its the image they put out, but not necessarily how or who they really are.  Once u get inside their head, u find out how they really are.  Its a way to keep from getting played yah know?  Females deal with a lotta bullshit sometimes, and I think Black females deal with more then most.  Theyre portrayed on tv (rap videos, etc) as just some booty shakin ho's...so in order to make sure nobody thinks they are that way...sometimes they overcompensate in the other direction.  Just my opinion.  Doesnt really mean shit tho lol Ask a Black female...I cant speak for em...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2010, 11:46:22 AM »
^ True.

Ive never fucked with any females OTHER then Black girls....and I dont see how they act like dudes.  What I see is this.  Black girls a lot of time have a tougher exterior then other girls.  They dont let people see their weak side...unless you really get close with em.  Understandibly so tho as they deal with racism and sexism at the same time. 

They ruff and hardbody just like a nigga. They fight like them, talk like them, and sure as hell ain't scared of them. Esp. in particular the hood rats. They whole demeanor is just like a nigga. And I don't get mad at that, long as they ain't gay, I'll fucks wit them.

But than again, you got the other hood rats who think being a whore and called is bitch is cool.

Where do u live??? I've yet to have seen a lot of black females fight like men or maybe u've seen too many dudes fight like  bitches which one?

:eh: Question is....where you from?

« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2010, 11:51:56 AM »
^ True.

Where do u live??? I've yet to have seen a lot of black females fight like men or maybe u've seen too many dudes fight like  bitches which one?

:eh: Question is....where you from?

its in her profile homie lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

acgrundy

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2010, 01:09:59 AM »
wow, I always thought realsupreme was a guy.  I may be confusing her w/ someone else, but I think I seen her posts about some westcoast rap shit, and I guess that is just super rare coming from a girl.  that, and girls are more rare than black people on this forum.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2010, 06:43:31 AM »
wow, I always thought realsupreme was a guy.  I may be confusing her w/ someone else, but I think I seen her posts about some westcoast rap shit, and I guess that is just super rare coming from a girl.  that, and girls are more rare than black people on this forum.

naw that was me

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2010, 11:41:18 PM »
I am just glad this thread has move don from talking about "nigga dick".
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

2010-thefuture

« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2010, 01:42:40 PM »
I am glad that you guys acknowledge the fact that females (and I mean all females)go through something when we are worshipped just for our bodies.....I eman women have minds too......look what that bitch eve did..I really would like to go back through time and kick her ass............lol

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2010, 02:21:47 PM »
I am glad that you guys acknowledge the fact that females (and I mean all females)go through something when we are worshipped just for our bodies.....I eman women have minds too......look what that bitch eve did..I really would like to go back through time and kick her ass............lol

I wanna kick both of their asses lol They're both the blame but fuck it because til this day we have a solo choice to do right or wrong when we know better so I can't point the finger at nobody but myself.

That goes for life in general and not by Biblical morality

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2010, 03:25:27 PM »
Ain't nuttin' more sexier than a woman wit self respect.

:cow:

« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2010, 03:45:32 PM »
Ain't nuttin' more sexier than a woman wit self respect.

:cow:

HAA!!

I call your "woman wit self respect"

and raise you "a woman wit self respect and a big booty"  8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2010, 03:58:07 PM »
Say what?

« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2010, 04:27:13 PM »
Say what?

You said nuthing sexier then a woman with self respect...

Id say, a woman with self respect AND a big booty....is sexier.