Author Topic: 2Pac and DJ Pooh on new LBC Crew album  (Read 1446 times)

woof

2Pac and DJ Pooh on new LBC Crew album
« on: January 08, 2010, 08:07:56 AM »
from Bad Azz twitter

we got #2PAC ont the new #LBCCREW album!! nice, thanks PAC !! i played it for ur son @MUSAMIL he got goose bumps !! "CHILDREN OF MAKAVELLI"

@djpooh all blessed !!We need a banger !!Dj pooh helpd establish our sound #LBCCREW!! Whenever u hav time let's do 1 or 2 hits for our LP
@badazzlbc I'm in! Lets do it again fam!

@IMadeItInc dj khalil !! its the one and only badazz from tha #LBCCREW pls send ur boy 2 tracks for this album!! we need u ur 1 of tha best

@chaceinfinite chace !! Whassss goood mi dude? Can u pls hav dj khalil scream at me pls I'm doin #LBCCREW album me @TECHNIEC & LILCSTYLE !!

@40GLOCC I need a few trackz !! For mi album can u scream at some of u folkz !! Like Havik and alchemist !! I need some flamers 4 #LBCCREW

@terracemartin young TM !! Goood day !! And hope allz well and blessed !! I need a track or 2 for this #LBCCREW album !! Fux w/ ya guy !!

ICHI THE KILLER

Re: 2Pac and DJ Pooh on new LBC Crew album
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 08:35:02 AM »
when i see it released im will get hyped but so far it lots of twitting and no music  ;)

Okka

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 08:48:59 AM »
I've been followin' Bad Azz on twitter for a long time and he always askin' for beats from everybody. So far DJ Pooh and Terrace Martin have both said that they will send him some beats. Bad Azz been tryin' to holler at DJ Khalil but i don't think he has even responded yet. Bad Azz asked Soopafly and Warren G too for beats and Roscoe for a verse and he said that he's down. The LBC Crew is Bad Azz, Lil C-Style and Techniec now. Would be tight if they could use unreleased Tray Deee verses.

Will_B

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 09:04:07 AM »
This news is making me Skeeeeeeeeee ;D

LBC fo' life! ;)

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 09:10:48 AM »
I've been followin' Bad Azz on twitter for a long time and he always askin' for beats from everybody. So far DJ Pooh and Terrace Martin have both said that they will send him some beats. Bad Azz been tryin' to holler at DJ Khalil but i don't think he has even responded yet. Bad Azz asked Soopafly and Warren G too for beats and Roscoe for a verse and he said that he's down. The LBC Crew is Bad Azz, Lil C-Style and Techniec now. Would be tight if they could use unreleased Tray Deee verses.

i know but they meant released THA LOWLIFES smtn like last year and what? nothing
that LBC CREW gonna be next im affraid
comin soon should be banned in rap/hip-hop vocabulary  ;D

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 10:31:53 AM »

i know but they meant released THA LOWLIFES smtn like last year and what? nothing
that LBC CREW gonna be next im affraid
comin soon should be banned in rap/hip-hop vocabulary  ;D
Co sign
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 01:19:08 PM »
probably just a voice sample from an old song

Soopahigh

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 01:23:05 PM »
they need to holla at Battlecat  8)
Amp' if you reading this...

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 01:39:29 PM »
they need to holla at Battlecat  8)
Amp' if you reading this...

second that  ;D ;D

kuruptDPG

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2010, 02:11:48 PM »
damn thats weird, a 2pac collabo? i hope they do get dj pooh on ther but il wait till they actually work on this album and put shit out cause i dont want to get let down like we fans are usually are

Okka

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2010, 02:31:20 PM »
It ain't just talk, they have been in the studio workin' on the album for a over a month at least. I really hope this time the album will be finished and released.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2010, 02:38:46 PM »
It ain't just talk, they have been in the studio workin' on the album for a over a month at least. I really hope this time the album will be finished and released.

i know they were in concert together etc but i aint getting my hope up, would like more info on 2pac though and dj pooh

acgrundy

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2010, 11:38:46 PM »
lowlifes supposedly have over 10 albums worth of material recorded and no album dropped...

and lbc crew recorded one album before and it wasn't released, so just cause they record doesn't mean it will come out.  I hate to sound pessimistic, but it is hard to believe.  And I am a hardcore fan too...

sofdark

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2010, 12:58:52 AM »
damn DJ Pooh tracks are gonna be dope

MistaNova

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2010, 01:36:57 AM »
The LBC Crew is Bad Azz, Lil C-Style and Techniec now. Would be tight if they could use unreleased Tray Deee verses.

But weren't those three the original LBC Crew members? I remember Bad Azz saying so in an interview Dubcnn did a while back.

Hope they get some Fred Wreck and Battlecat beats for this project. They should get Kokane and Butch Cassidy to sing on their album as well.