Author Topic: Everybody saying fuck Suge...But can they say fuck em in person?  (Read 1755 times)

bigpimpin20

Re: Everybody saying fuck Suge...But can they say fuck em in person?
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2010, 01:31:55 PM »
LOL.

Doubt Proof had said anything, if it wasn't because he had Trick Trick behind him.

This is called karma, for being the person he is.

He has absolute nothing left, he owes 100 + millions away, and has 2 times beatdown to his resume.

But to Suge's defense, he is 45 + years old, not a young man anymore.

It's stupid when these rappers diss him to look tough, like Bad Azz for example.
He admitted it in the dubcnn interview years back, that was a situation he could expect, and see coming.

I mean Game come on... The rumor's bout him getting slapped by Suge started before he even blew up. I'm sure he'll piss himself next time around he runs into Suge in a club. Just plain stupid to diss him, when the whole world has seen those photo's of him shooked up next to Suge.
he wasnt dissin Suge before that beatdown.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2010, 02:25:39 PM »
Dude knocked Suge out with a pipe in the back of the head big fucking deal....Suge a cool as nigga I was hanging out with him and my folks a few weeks ago at a club. Back to topic I don't think any of these DPG groupies would diss Suge to his face. Hell I bet the ones talking shit behind they keyboard probably never been in a fight.

There it go....he did it with a pipe and that's somethin I could've done so it's no big deal like u said.

I would say fucc em but i doubt must people would.

I don't see why he'd care if he doesn't know you especially if u have no reason to say fuck you. Wow...ur really bold!
LOL real talk since the issue has been brought back up about Suge gettin knocked out. What if Suge was stupid drunk when he got put on his back? Does that count as a fair fade?

I can't remember no one sayin how the shit started between him and the barber.

I'm sure suge was drunk but i guess he is eveytime when he parties.

I was told that he always gets fucked up so to me ...that's not a fair fade and he's stupid for gettin that fucked up in public when ppl wanna do harm to him.

Shit Suge was faded in the VIP with patron that night so I wouldn't doubt it.....Whats been good Supreme my homie?

Not shit just tryin to shake the fake mufuckas for 2010, yah feel me
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Okka

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2010, 02:52:20 PM »

Bad Azz? Yeah, he was. All of the DPG members except for maybe Nate Dogg and Warren G was dissin' Suge Knight at some point.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2010, 02:57:02 PM »

Bad Azz? Yeah, he was. All of the DPG members except for maybe Nate Dogg and Warren G was dissin' Suge Knight at some point.
on what song he did that?

fabtoxicp

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2010, 04:08:18 PM »
the only nigga i ever heard of sayin dat in front of him, was Proof of D12                               

Proof ran into suge at a party, n suge reached out his hand for a quick handshake, but proof brushed him  off like "fuck i look like shakin a hand of a nigga killin pac  - fuck u nigga!"
lol maybe he was drunk or somethin, but it's true, it was confirmed by several ppl

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2010, 04:40:30 PM »
suge is a real duke tho...alotta people scared of him cuz of his size and his name etc...but hes a cool duke
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2010, 04:27:46 AM »
i can if he alone yeah def

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2010, 04:44:23 AM »
I would say fucc em but i doubt must people would.
lol sure you would, faggot haha

2euce 7even

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2010, 08:07:18 AM »
i made a thread about it back in tha dayz.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2010, 09:02:25 AM »
its a well known fact that white ppl are scared of ghetto black ppl, so when suge had his deathrow records empire going on, all the engineers and white ppl he would work with would be intimidated... they werent used to seeing the hood doing sessions.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2010, 09:52:22 AM »
LOL real talk since the issue has been brought back up about Suge gettin knocked out. What if Suge was stupid drunk when he got put on his back? Does that count as a fair fade?

The nigga Suge was loaded ass fuck..So I say it was unfair..But thats what happens when you drink in public places..  Im jus saying ..I see how these net niggas be on blogs and be quik to diss niggas on youtube..but will they actually do some dissing in person..Like the Daz and hot dollar incident..they pushed on cuzz and what happened..didnt he bow it down? Niggas look fake when they do shit like that...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 10:01:32 AM by COMPTONRIDA1 »

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2010, 10:17:31 AM »

The nigga Suge was loaded ass fuck..So I say it was unfair..But thats what happens when you drink in public places..  Im jus saying ..I see how these net niggas be on blogs and be quik to diss niggas on youtube..but will they actually do some dissing in person..Like the Daz and hot dollar incident..they pushed on cuzz and what happened..didnt he bow it down? Niggas look fake when they do shit like that...
I remember that incident... there is video footage of Hot Dollar creepin up on Daz, who basically backed away.  Later on DPGrecordz.com he claimed he didn't want to fuck up the event... haha.  He just got his card pulled hehe... contrary to all the shit that he talks.

Lucifuge

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2010, 10:32:14 AM »
lol at this DR groupies,still livin in 95 ::) ::)

:D :D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Okka

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2010, 11:04:36 AM »

on what song he did that?

I don't know if he was dissin him on any tracks but they all was talkin mad shit about him in interviews and shit like that. Was "DPGC: U Know What Im Throwin Up" released after the Death Row dudes beat up Bad Azz or was it released before that?

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2010, 11:20:09 AM »
lol at this DR groupies,still livin in 95 ::) ::)

:D :D

LOL at folks like you thinking DPG make tight music or a gang :D ;D 8)