Author Topic: My karma's taking hits once again...  (Read 424 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: My karma's taking hits once again...
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 11:23:57 PM »
my karma was at 848 when I made this thread, and that was not even an hour ago... so it looks like Elaine might have some aliases to explain

it's not just elaine though. a lot of people in here do get these cunt fits...sadly. you prolly made a comment that drew some pussy blood and you should just be proud if you ask me.

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 11:26:13 PM »
my karma was at 848 when I made this thread, and that was not even an hour ago... so it looks like Elaine might have some aliases to explain

it's not just elaine though. a lot of people in here do get these cunt fits...sadly. you prolly made a comment that drew some pussy blood and you should just be proud if you ask me.

I posted in one of Elaine's threads and she had her period over it, and then she got upset when a thread was posted before hers and so her's got deleted  8)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 11:33:41 PM »

I posted in one of Elaine's threads and she had her period over it, and then she got upset when a thread was posted before hers and so her's got deleted  8)

well it's really nothing you can do. as soon as that blood starts oozing out of there it's out of our hands. all you can do is shake your head and laugh. elaine's cunt is not gonna go away.

Elano

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 11:46:17 PM »

little pussy,relax. you are crying for  some KARMA POINTS on a FUCKIN FORUM  :D Like i've said before to other idiots here,i don't have to hide behind a "click" if i think that you are an asshole.
you posted in one of my threads and i said that you are an asshole,fucktard. so if you have some issues with your karma is not my fault,little kid.

Elano

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 11:47:28 PM »

well it's really nothing you can do. as soon as that blood starts oozing out of there it's out of our hands. all you can do is shake your head and laugh. elaine's cunt is not gonna go away.

c blue even j bananas is more smart and intelligent than you,you should kill yourself  :laugh:

Elano

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2010, 11:49:19 PM »
BloodMoney2010  :o
and then you take a look @ his profile

BLOOD MONEY  :D :D :D :D :D :D

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2010, 11:56:17 PM »
 :grumpy:

Elano

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2010, 11:57:21 PM »

ya,j bananas is something like a teacher compared to you  :D

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2010, 12:01:54 AM »

ya,j bananas is something like a teacher compared to you  :D

i dont always agree with bananas but he always been cool with me. i could give a fucc if he's smarter than me. good for him.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2010, 01:31:21 AM »
+1

kemizt

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2010, 01:33:41 AM »
in the topsy turvy world of wcc negative karma is a good sign...im pretty annoyed ive went from minus 11 to minus 4