Author Topic: Cali's Ruffest Neighborhood...  (Read 281 times)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Cali's Ruffest Neighborhood...
« on: November 25, 2002, 10:16:46 AM »
Compton?
Watts?
South Central?
Long Beach?
Ingelwood?
Lynwood?
40oz Graphire

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:Cali's Ruffest Neighborhood...
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2002, 10:30:01 AM »
According to numbers... last year was Compton for the first time in like 10 years. Compton had a really bad 2001. This year, South Central is really doing bad. They had like 13 murders in 6 days last week, and the killings are continuing, I just stop keeping track of what the numbers are. For most of the last decade though, I think Inglewood was the worst, not sure though, maybe Watts.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2002, 10:30:44 AM »
Currently.. Id say Watts.  Close tie with Compton.

Lotta Esa's out there now.  Next in line would be L.A. but east of the 110.

Then Long Beach.  

Ingelwood aint got shit but single hoes with babies.  Thats where the pun'tang'z AT!

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

yung-g

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Tha West Coast Aint Dead !!!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2002, 10:51:55 AM »
OAKLAND, CALI !

naw, but my cuzo from LA was tellin me he read some shi out there sayin Long Beach was one of the safest cities in So. California.
COMING SOON:

Featuring: Keak da Sneak, Jacka & Husalah (Mob Figaz), Bushwick Bill (Get Boys),
Mistah FAB, & more.
***INCLUDES BONUS DVD***

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2002, 02:07:26 PM »
Yeah Long Beach isnt that voilent, much rappers get there to hang out & chill, to release the daily stress they have in compton & watts...
40oz Graphire

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2002, 02:30:02 PM »
as of right now the murder count is about 20 in a span of a week in south central...but id still have to say Watts is the worst area in l.a....and dont front Inglewood is hella bad...alot worse then compton and long beach i know that for sure....

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2002, 02:34:34 PM »
and dont front Inglewood is hella bad...alot worse then compton and long beach i know that for sure....

Yea.. worst when it comes to that Baby Mamma Drama!!!!!  But at least Ingelwood hoes got they own apartments and shit.

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2002, 02:58:21 PM »
damn..seems like most of da population in those neiborhoods are mexicans...wut happend to the blacks?...they all moved out or some shit?....

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2002, 03:12:18 PM »
damn..seems like most of da population in those neiborhoods are mexicans...wut happend to the blacks?...they all moved out or some shit?....

Yea.. actually.. (good point)

It was crack homie.  After the war on drugs ended.. (1992 - 93) and the incarceration of Rick Ross.  aka Freeway Rick..  Most blacks went to jail, died.. or became crack fiends.. homeless crack fiends..

LA is a much different place now but at least my latino brothaz and sistaz is holdin it down!!!!

Axle
~Theodore Roosevelt

dexter

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2002, 05:02:33 PM »
Santa Monica.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2002, 05:30:26 PM »
i think LB iz cuzz there arent no blood gangs there are only crips. go to www.streetgangs.com they got alot of stuff about it. im out!!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2002, 08:59:12 PM »
Santa Monica.

lmao......

Nah, well I heard South Central is a war zone these dayz......So that is a big candidate......Dats prolly tha Ruffest in South Cali rite now......

On tha North.......Prolly EAST Oakland, Gang Related Homicides is over 110 for this year.......Fillmoe part of Frisco and Sunnydale Projects are having that big Samoan vs Black rivarly rite now too, they some candidates also.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Pillow

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2002, 09:26:38 PM »
Gotta go with lynwood, my homie is from there and shits pretty rough.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2002, 01:40:58 AM »
I think most tha black people that left L.A probably went to Rialto. For real.. out here in tha Inland Empire is like where everybody from LA moves to.. probably to live in a nicer place or whatever, but it's crazy.. shit is starting to be different around here.. like traffic seems to be more congested n shit... I know tha neighborhood I grew up in as a kid used to be quiet and kinda lonely.. now whenever I go back there's no parking.. Tha population is growing... all kinds of apartments everywhere.

On tha subject though... I Know San Bernardino was #1 on one of them lists. I'm pretty sure it was tha City with the highest crime rate.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2002, 04:04:35 AM »
watts fa sho...
next up south central

GT
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"