Author Topic: Various Topics (Death Row Related)  (Read 549 times)

2euce 7even

Various Topics (Death Row Related)
« on: January 10, 2010, 07:56:58 AM »
1.Did Brandy Ever Have Something 2 Do With Death Row?(Since She´s Ray J´s Brother)

2.I Heard Sometimes The Artists/Producers Tried To Hide The Fact They´re Working With Death Row And Went By Aliases, Can U Name A Few?
I Heard "Maryion" Was An Alias, Who Was It?

3.Why Was "Cody ChestnuTT" Credited As "Anonymous" On "Gridlock´d Soundtrack"?

4.What Did David Ruffin Do On Death Row?

5.Who Was Heney Loc?

6.Are There Any Other Songs By K-9 Than "Gangsta´d Out"?Where Can I Get His Demo That Got Leaked Years Ago.It Was On The Net.

7.Why Is Spider Loc Hated On So Much?I Haven´t Listen To Him Yet.

jones5099

• 'G'
Re: Various Topics (Death Row Related)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 09:00:09 AM »
i always wanted to know who Myrion was.  He produced Death Rizzo and Fuck Hollywood on Too Gangsta For Radio.  does anyone have any info on him?

fabtoxicp

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 02:58:00 PM »
that's Bg Simon/Suge's alias..

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 03:21:55 PM »

It wasn't Suge's alias and Fuck Hollywood was really done by Assassin a.k.a. Damon Thomas of the Underdogs. So, I assume his alias was Myrion. See, Damon Thomas got contracted in 1996 to do beats for Death Row. He's the producer of All Out, Let's Get It On, etc.

David Ruffin recorded a lot material on Death Row. He did various hooks and shit, I can hook up an interview.

There are no K9 songs floating around other than the demo tape that got him signed to Death Row Records.

Spider Loc is hated on due to his delivery.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 05:03:17 PM »
aight, thanks for info. i used to always be 110percent sure about that Myrion-thing

assassin? the nigga from the Bay, dat looks like Dracula?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 05:05:03 PM »
aight, thanks for info. i used to always be 110percent sure about that Myrion-thing

assassin? the nigga from the Bay, dat looks like Dracula?

That's a different Assassin who had NOTHING to do with 2Pac.

MistaNova

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 05:30:15 PM »
1.Did Brandy Ever Have Something 2 Do With Death Row?(Since She´s Ray J´s Brother)

No, but she once asked Suge not to sign her brother (Ray J) to Death Row.

2euce 7even

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2010, 03:40:22 AM »

It wasn't Suge's alias and Fuck Hollywood was really done by Assassin a.k.a. Damon Thomas of the Underdogs. So, I assume his alias was Myrion. See, Damon Thomas got contracted in 1996 to do beats for Death Row. He's the producer of All Out, Let's Get It On, etc.

David Ruffin recorded a lot material on Death Row. He did various hooks and shit, I can hook up an interview.

There are no K9 songs floating around other than the demo tape that got him signed to Death Row Records.

K-I-L-O:

I Think You´re Confusing Assassin From Tha Bay (2Pac´s Homie, Po Nitty)
And Damon Thomas (He Prod. "Hell 4 A Hustla" 4 Pac And Got His Ass Whooped By Dr.Dre :))
Because "All Out" Was Produced By Assassin (From Tha Bay a/k/a Po Nitty)
The Way Realest Says "Assassin On The Track, Assaaassin Assaaassin" It´s Like The Latino Dude From Tha Bay Would Always Do On His Song.
So I Was Almost Sure That Assassin From The Bay (2Pac´s Homeboy) Did The Track.
So Damon Thomas= Maryion?

U Wanted 2 Do An Interview David Ruffin Jr. Long Time Ago, What Happend?, Can U Give Us Info On Him?What He Do On Death Row,etc.?

Where Can I Find The K-9 Demo?I Had It Long Time Ago But My PC Crashed I Lost It.Can U Hook Me Up?

;D

Okka

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2010, 03:51:01 AM »

I thought Brandy was her sister :o

2euce 7even

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2010, 02:19:34 PM »

I thought Brandy was her sister :o

LMAO @ "her".

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2010, 02:20:43 PM »

K-I-L-O:

I Think You´re Confusing Assassin From Tha Bay (2Pac´s Homie, Po Nitty)
And Damon Thomas (He Prod. "Hell 4 A Hustla" 4 Pac And Got His Ass Whooped By Dr.Dre :))
Because "All Out" Was Produced By Assassin (From Tha Bay a/k/a Po Nitty)
The Way Realest Says "Assassin On The Track, Assaaassin Assaaassin" It´s Like The Latino Dude From Tha Bay Would Always Do On His Song.
So I Was Almost Sure That Assassin From The Bay (2Pac´s Homeboy) Did The Track.
So Damon Thomas= Maryion?

U Wanted 2 Do An Interview David Ruffin Jr. Long Time Ago, What Happend?, Can U Give Us Info On Him?What He Do On Death Row,etc.?

Where Can I Find The K-9 Demo?I Had It Long Time Ago But My PC Crashed I Lost It.Can U Hook Me Up?

;D

WRONG. That guy had NOTHING to do with DEATH ROW RECORDS LLC AT ALL. Assassin steals credit for other people's stuff. This is known. He had nothing to do with 2Pac. Ask Damon Thomas, and he would prove me right.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2010, 02:24:22 PM »
He produced All Out, Hell 4 A Hustla, Let's Get It On, etc. because he produced ALL of 2Pac's last session. If you looked through the catalog, you would see this. Damon Thomas is the REAL DEATH ROW RECORDS Assassin, not the count Dracula looking motherfucker.

CD     Until The End Of Time 1/23/01     2 Pac     Until The End Of Time original mix, Until The End Of Time JJ remix, World Wide Mob Figgaz JJ remix, Words To My Firstborn Quik remix, All Out DT remix, Ballad Of A Dead Soulja JJ remix, Let Em Have It LT remix w/o Lisa, Friends QD3 remix, Happy Home JJ remix, Letter To My Unborn JJ remix, Letter To My Unborn- Original mix

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2010, 02:26:37 PM »
http://www.emusic.com/album/Various-Artists-Death-Row-Greatest-Hits-MP3-Download/11445265.html

Need I show you more? The Assassin from the Bay Area is one fraudulent dude. He's like Candyman187. Neither had anything really to do with 2Pac or Death Row!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2010, 02:29:32 PM »
I'll set up a David Ruffin, you can ask questions for it on Hoodstars.net

2euce 7even

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2010, 03:42:46 AM »
Damon Thomas Only Produced "Hell 4 A Hustla" 4 Pac.
"All Out" Was Done By Po Nitty aka Assassino From Tha Bay.
Assassin A Fraud?Stealin Credit?Never Had Something 2 Do With Pac?
Atleast He Met Pac, Kicked With Him And Produced Some Songs.Unlike Candyman187
I Was Bumpin "Born And Raised In The Bay" Yesterday = DOPE, "Hitworks Vol.1" = CRACK.
I Remember Discussions With Assassin Where He Claimed He Produced "Dayz Of A Criminal" (Which Is A Old School Pac-Track) And Nobody Believed Him Because Po Nitty Started Kickin With Pac Like In 94/95 And "Dayz Of A Criminal" Is Real OLD Track.So I Don´t Know Maybe He Is BS´in Sometimes.

http://backseatcuddler.com/2007/12/03/who-the-heck-is-damon-thomas/  
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Damon+Thomas ("Hell 4 A Hustler", "Smile 4 Me Now OG" With 2Pac,´Face & "816") That´s It.
I'll set up a David Ruffin, you can ask questions for it on Hoodstars.net

Could B Cool.Make A Topic On Tha Dub So We Know It´s On.