Author Topic: How come Eminem hasn't worked with Lil' Wyte? That shit would be on point  (Read 354 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

i mean it ain't like they don't got alotta shit in common.  i think Wyte could give Em a lil' run for his money.  I think Lil' Wyte could outshine Eminem on a track the way Eminem is soundin' nowadays with his british ass flow.  lol  anyways when the fuck is that shit gonna happen, that's some cracker rap i could fuck wit right there.  Lil' Wyte even could use the word nigga on a track with Em and it could set off a flaze in the kelidiscope of hip hop (contraversy sells nonetheless).  Wyte always did that shit, not that i'm a fan of it but it could cause some talk.  i'd think it would work, i thought about this way before that Harry Reid shit happend lol.

Eminem & Lil' Wyte could be like the ying and yang
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 11:20:30 PM by Don'T Get tha SmackFace »

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
Re: How come Eminem hasn't worked with Lil' Wyte? That shit would be tite
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 11:20:27 PM »
man shut up

fabtoxicp

yeah, and im still waitin on that Kool G Rap/Soulja Boy-song. that's a match made in heavn

Mietek23

yeah, and im still waitin on that Kool G Rap/Soulja Boy-song. that's a match made in heavn

Hahaha

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
they did a track called "White Supremacy"

BiggBoogaBiff

they did a track called "White Supremacy"

lol yo real talk.  these two need 2 get down a track tho.  that shit would bang hard.  some white boy gangsta shit 4real, u gotta love it lol

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I like Lil' Wyte too, lol. But I don't know bout a track together.

Why I feel there's hostility between white rappers? LMFAO.

Paul

Iv always thought Lil Wyte is a terrible rapper

Dont see what Three 6 seen in him
funkyfreshintheflesh

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: How come Eminem hasn't worked with Lil' Wyte? That shit would be on point
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2010, 09:08:05 AM »

Wyte cool, i mean he's no Project Pat but 4 a redneck whiteboy rollin wit 3-6 i cant do nothin' but respect dude.  his music is iight too, when u wanna get fucked up

Paul

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2010, 09:11:22 AM »

Wyte cool, i mean he's no Project Pat but 4 a redneck whiteboy rollin wit 3-6 i cant do nothin' but respect dude.  his music is iight too, when u wanna get fucked up

I think they just wanted a white guy on board

imo he has very limited subject matter, he screams in every track and he looked like a geek in tht Holyhood show lol( i know it was all an act)
funkyfreshintheflesh

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2010, 02:12:47 AM »
Lil' Wyte could outshine Eminem on a track the way Eminem is soundin' nowadays with his british ass flow.  lol  

the fuck does eminem sound british??...we aint fina take no credit for that wack ass flow/accent thats all his own making...

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2010, 08:20:40 AM »
Lil' Wyte could outshine Eminem on a track the way Eminem is soundin' nowadays with his british ass flow.  lol  

the fuck does eminem sound british??...we aint fina take no credit for that wack ass flow/accent thats all his own making...

lol