Author Topic: So a studio just opened up next to where I live at..  (Read 328 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
So a studio just opened up next to where I live at..
« on: January 11, 2010, 04:46:38 PM »
..and I'm calling 4 studio time to make a gospel album, and puttin' up here to buy. Mmm k.

C-Blue is you gon support me nigga?? Is you gon buy my record so I don't gotta get my bread from the Food Bank no more. It's the righteous thang to do brotha. Ya'll could put it on blast in your whip on Sundays. Shit's gon be off the chain, trust. Fire. Lava. Fuck a rap record. Ya heard? Shit is goin' to be LIVEEEE. I need C-Blue's blessing though.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: So a studio just opened up next to where I live at..
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 06:02:53 PM »
..and I'm calling 4 studio time to make a gospel album, and puttin' up here to buy. Mmm k.

C-Blue is you gon support me nigga?? Is you gon buy my record so I don't gotta get my bread from the Food Bank no more. It's the righteous thang to do brotha. Ya'll could put it on blast in your whip on Sundays. Shit's gon be off the chain, trust. Fire. Lava. Fuck a rap record. Ya heard? Shit is goin' to be LIVEEEE. I need C-Blue's blessing though.

i agree...fucc a rap record. i'll support that shit. i'll try to get you some guest appearances...mariah carey or somebody. i'll make some calls.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 06:05:22 PM »

i agree...fucc a rap record. i'll support that shit. i'll try to get you some guest appearances...mariah carey or somebody. i'll make some calls.

You is my nigga for life. Fo' lifeeeeeeeeee. Word up. Forget what God says about your ass, you're alright my nigga. 8)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 06:15:49 PM »

You is my nigga for life. Fo' lifeeeeeeeeee. Word up. Forget what God says about your ass, you're alright my nigga. 8)

thats right my nigga. +1

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 06:25:09 PM »
+1

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 06:27:36 PM »
just got off the phone with mariah. good news. bitch is down.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2010, 06:29:31 PM »
Sexyyy. I don't like how she be walkin' on her feet, tippy toes, like that, reminds me a prostitute.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2010, 06:33:42 PM »
didnt she prostitute herself before she became famous. i wouldnt worry about it..they all do that. i like her.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2010, 06:37:04 PM »
Ok....yall are confusin the shit outta me.  You two were funkin in that other thread...and now in this one sound like yall are about to make love to eachother. Wtf?! lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2010, 06:41:06 PM »

lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2010, 06:45:34 PM »
That was her sister that was a prostitute, wasn't it?

And there is clearly a beautiful woman posted up this thread, so Daygo, chilllllllll, and fallback nigga. >:(

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2010, 06:48:29 PM »
sounds like daygo's jealous

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2010, 06:48:39 PM »
is this the twilight zone g spot?  

where serling at?  :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2010, 06:51:12 PM »
Damn Daygo, its like thattt?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2010, 06:51:50 PM »
That was her sister that was a prostitute, wasn't it?

And there is clearly a beautiful woman posted up this thread, so Daygo, chilllllllll, and fallback nigga. >:(

lol ay...I aint one to judge a lifestyle choice my man.  
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"