Author Topic: Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"  (Read 2648 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"
« Reply #150 on: January 16, 2010, 08:56:13 PM »
I get so lost into what the fuck you guys talk about.
;D

I like you
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #151 on: January 17, 2010, 09:02:36 AM »
^ That shit is so retarded, really. And second of all, Christmas is an observation of Jesus Birthday, Easter of his Resurrection. There's a big fuckin' difference. That's like comparing God to Tila. Lol.

No, not retarded.  When religion was created...in order to get people to buy into it, God would need to have a "face" so to speak.  People, for whatever reason need that. Maybe its their own narcisism.  But if God was depicted as a frog...people would think its silly.  If you claim his son looks just like us and refer to god as "him", people will be more likely to follow "him". 

You're right. But that's why I think it's stupid for people to hate on religion for SOLEY this reason. In every big religion you have a face; buddha, jesus etc. and these prophets were all aware of human nature and how people need leaders for them to follow. Just because you might disagree with some of the ways these men advised people to live to get to their way of thinking, doesn't mean you can hate on the big picture. Their manipulation has a purpose, to give those that are weak minded a chance to live correctly through guidelines. And sometimes these guidelines are manipulated by mankind (like christianity) for the purpose of control.

I dont hate on religion for solely that reason.  Myself, I dont like being conned.  Religion is without a doubt the biggest con job ever.  Once again though, Im fine with people believing what they want...IF it makes them better.  Religion wont make ME personally, any better.  So no need for it.  Its just amazing for me, that people can believe that god is a fact...when those same people would never believe anything else exists without proof.  Ive used the invisible rat analogy a ton of times.  But no one here would believe that there are invisible rats running around their room right now. Why? Cus its ridiculous. There is no possible way I could prove that there are invisible rats in your room. YET, somehow a god who can not be proven to exist by ANYONE...makes sense.  Thats not thinking outside the box...which organized religion would discourage anyways.  Its "follow and dont question".  I agree with the last two sentences you posted.  Myself....Im not weakminded and dont need religion to control me in order to live correctly. 

Why is it 'follow and don't question'? When questioning is a big part of leading one on to Faith. Believing in God has nuttin' to do wit being weak-minded. NUTTIN'.

And YOU ARE already controlled in order to live correctly BECUZ of religion. America was foundated on religion. The way you live your life is becuz The Bible. And that's Fact. Really though.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #152 on: January 17, 2010, 11:09:26 AM »
^ That shit is so retarded, really. And second of all, Christmas is an observation of Jesus Birthday, Easter of his Resurrection. There's a big fuckin' difference. That's like comparing God to Tila. Lol.

No, not retarded.  When religion was created...in order to get people to buy into it, God would need to have a "face" so to speak.  People, for whatever reason need that. Maybe its their own narcisism.  But if God was depicted as a frog...people would think its silly.  If you claim his son looks just like us and refer to god as "him", people will be more likely to follow "him". 

You're right. But that's why I think it's stupid for people to hate on religion for SOLEY this reason. In every big religion you have a face; buddha, jesus etc. and these prophets were all aware of human nature and how people need leaders for them to follow. Just because you might disagree with some of the ways these men advised people to live to get to their way of thinking, doesn't mean you can hate on the big picture. Their manipulation has a purpose, to give those that are weak minded a chance to live correctly through guidelines. And sometimes these guidelines are manipulated by mankind (like christianity) for the purpose of control.

I dont hate on religion for solely that reason.  Myself, I dont like being conned.  Religion is without a doubt the biggest con job ever.  Once again though, Im fine with people believing what they want...IF it makes them better.  Religion wont make ME personally, any better.  So no need for it.  Its just amazing for me, that people can believe that god is a fact...when those same people would never believe anything else exists without proof.  Ive used the invisible rat analogy a ton of times.  But no one here would believe that there are invisible rats running around their room right now. Why? Cus its ridiculous. There is no possible way I could prove that there are invisible rats in your room. YET, somehow a god who can not be proven to exist by ANYONE...makes sense.  Thats not thinking outside the box...which organized religion would discourage anyways.  Its "follow and dont question".  I agree with the last two sentences you posted.  Myself....Im not weakminded and dont need religion to control me in order to live correctly. 

Why is it 'follow and don't question'? When questioning is a big part of leading one on to Faith. Believing in God has nuttin' to do wit being weak-minded. NUTTIN'.

And YOU ARE already controlled in order to live correctly BECUZ of religion. America was foundated on religion. The way you live your life is becuz The Bible. And that's Fact. Really though.

There was right and wrong...before religion, and without a doubt far before Christianity. 

And you KNOW its "follow and don't question".  Youre telling me when you go to church...its perfectly cool for u to stand up and say, "maybe there isnt a god" lol.  Theres a reason people call religious people "sheep".
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #153 on: January 17, 2010, 02:08:16 PM »

There was right and wrong...before religion, and without a doubt far before Christianity. 

And you KNOW its "follow and don't question".  Youre telling me when you go to church...its perfectly cool for u to stand up and say, "maybe there isnt a god" lol.  Theres a reason people call religious people "sheep".

And Atheists aren't? :-\

ikke

« Reply #154 on: January 18, 2010, 02:02:25 AM »
^most real atheist are raised jewish/christian, how is that being a sheep?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: January 18, 2010, 09:04:48 AM »
^ Becuz if Atheists aren't the biggest trend followers...

Believing in God is not somethang someone does to be popular or follow a trend. AT ALL. At all.

ikke

« Reply #156 on: January 18, 2010, 09:16:16 AM »

Believing in God is not somethang someone does to be popular or follow a trend. AT ALL. At all.
But those who are actually religious do what the religious leader says or atleast the god says

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #157 on: January 18, 2010, 12:50:36 PM »

what about all that pop culture shit...all 'em hollywood bitches thankin god at the grammys..soul train. it's like a goddamn fashion statement. i cant even watch them shows anymore. i throw up like a muthafucca. and most people here in america believe in god..so that shit is popular. sadly

« Reply #158 on: January 18, 2010, 04:52:27 PM »

Believing in God is mostly to follow a trend.  So many people believe in God simply because its not considered acceptable to NOT believe.  They might not follow a specific religion so much as a trend, but not believing in God (until recently) was considered taboo here.

Some athiests might be "sheep".  But Athiesm is exactly a popular TREND where relgion is.  A little harder to be a "sheep" with something that isnt considered a very popular.  Not to mention, most so called athiests ive ever known are willing to admit that they might be wrong.  That what they believe could be incorrect.  Not to many Christians or believers in God are willing to tell you that he might not exist.  Thats blind...and sheepish.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #159 on: January 18, 2010, 04:55:26 PM »

what about all that pop culture shit...all 'em hollywood bitches thankin god at the grammys..soul train. it's like a goddamn fashion statement. i cant even watch them shows anymore. i throw up like a muthafucca. and most people here in america believe in god..so that shit is popular. sadly

Yeah...for ever its been considered popular to praise god.  It was almost a competition over who could be the biggest religious nut lol. Shit, you had gangsta rappers wearing gold crosses around their necks lol.  Now if THAT shit aint following a trend I dunno what is.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: January 18, 2010, 05:22:37 PM »
A little harder to be a "sheep" with something that isnt considered a very popular.
:yikes:

I honestly believe I think I'm THEE only nigga on this board that believes in God.

Now Atheism is a PURE TREND. Look at where it's being targeted. Clearly the internet, clearly by wealthy people. NOW LOOK WHO'S MADE TO BE LOOKED DOWN UPON!!

And I find is honestly scary and upsetting that nobody on here fuckin' believes in God. :(

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #161 on: January 18, 2010, 06:02:39 PM »
A little harder to be a "sheep" with something that isnt considered a very popular.

I honestly believe I think I'm THEE only nigga on this board that believes in God.

Now Atheism is a PURE TREND. Look at where it's being targeted. Clearly the internet, clearly by wealthy people. NOW LOOK WHO'S MADE TO BE LOOKED DOWN UPON!!

And I find is honestly scary and upsetting that nobody on here fuckin' believes in God. :(

I believe in God and ol'girl Queen of Dubcc does, too...unless she's just frontin'.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #162 on: January 18, 2010, 06:09:44 PM »
:cow: :cow: :cow:

« Reply #163 on: January 18, 2010, 06:15:02 PM »

Im not saying athiesm is a trend, its a belief.  What I meant is that people are more likely to have been following god because it is popular....then follow athiesm, when athiesm has never been the popular belief.  Its somewhat ironic for anybody involved in a major religion to all of a sudden have a problem with anyone looking down on anyone.  Christianity for exampl has spent its existence looking down on others for not believing what they believe.  The second the shoe is on the other foot....its terrible lol

For a lot of people, its scary that people believe in an invisible man in the sky.  For a lot of people, its scary to see how insane people get over religion....to the point of killing others who dont feel the same way.  Hell....anytime you see some sicko kill his entire family and then commit suicide...pretty much everybody thinks the same thing..."I bet he's religious"

And its not about not believing in god...its about believing in logic.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: January 18, 2010, 07:03:02 PM »

Im not saying athiesm is a trend, its a belief.  What I meant is that people are more likely to have been following god because it is popular....then follow athiesm, when athiesm has never been the popular belief.  Its somewhat ironic for anybody involved in a major religion to all of a sudden have a problem with anyone looking down on anyone.  Christianity for exampl has spent its existence looking down on others for not believing what they believe.  The second the shoe is on the other foot....its terrible lol

For a lot of people, its scary that people believe in an invisible man in the sky.  For a lot of people, its scary to see how insane people get over religion....to the point of killing others who dont feel the same way.  Hell....anytime you see some sicko kill his entire family and then commit suicide...pretty much everybody thinks the same thing..."I bet he's religious"

And its not about not believing in god...its about believing in logic.

If anybody actually believes 'serial murderers' or 'rapists' and such like ya named, actually believe in God, or 'changed' becuz they 'found God', is on somethang, on somethang heavy. They liars. Manipulative liars. They evil. EVIL. You know what that means right? When a man can rape several innocent women than light them on fire alive, get a conviction of 25+ years, and than tell you and me and everybody that he found God and was born again or some crazy shit........uh, devil. Evil. A man doesn't do that to another human, and become religious. Religious people, for the love of God, do not do that. Lies. But look who falls for their traps? Vulnerable over-forgiving Christians and Non-believers.

And do you REALLY think Orthodox Muslims appreciate what their religion has been turned into or looked upon as of now?

And how scary could it be that people 'believe in some invisible man in the sky'? It doesn't hurt. If anythang it teaches positivity and hope. And really though, it ain't even that illogical. :-X ;D :D