Author Topic: Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"  (Read 2645 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"
« Reply #180 on: January 20, 2010, 04:44:32 PM »
I'm pretty sure god is a scizofrenic fantasy.

It wouldn't be around today if it was bullshit?
Please ellaborate....

If this is bullshit tell me why this shit's still around. Example.. The Bible says God made The Heavens and The Earth and of ALL the planets choose Earth to make life. 3,000 years +, how could they have known this? We could of found humans on Jupiter and this whole book coulda been BS and we would have never known bout it.

As far as thinking we will NEVER know....this is exactly why so many people say religion can stunt peoples growth.  Fuckit...we will NEVER know....so no need to try and figure it out, we'll just attribute everything we dont know to god!!  Thats nuts man.  Think of how many things we would have NEVER discovered because we didnt know about it...if we simply said everything is gods doing.  We might as well have just stayed cave people....but wait....that was before the invention of god...and earlier in the evolutionary chain thats so fake.
Whoa whoa whoa. BECUZ of THE BIBLE, we know alot of shit!!! Isaac Newton discovered gravity cuz of the apple in Eden. He discovered half of the shit he did TO PROVE Biblical truth!

As far as our energy and where it goes. See...just like I said, WE DONT know yet.  At some point we may figure it out....there have been tons of things we thought we would never figure out, and did.  Religion or even just the belief in god allows people to pretend they know the answers to questions that nobody does.  Nobody knows where we came from yet...but your belief in god makes you feel good because you can say..."we came from god".  If you cant prove it, which no one can...then its an empty claim.  I could say we came from the Sun.  Doesnt make it true....you cant prove its false.  So the claim itself would be bullshit.
There is a Spiritual State, you just gotta open to it my nigga. Science, science, says we have nonphysical bodies. Your thoughts, your feelings, all this homie, your conscious....even deeper nigga....why are you allowed to do right and wrong, THINK about doin' right and wrong...why? Animals have instincts, they don't THINK like we do. Why? Like you don't wonder those fuckin' deep deep questions? There's gotta be a reason why. MAYBE, just MAYBE becuz there's a bigger plan for us.. In another place where your energy goes...hmm.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #181 on: January 20, 2010, 04:45:14 PM »
^ Becuz if Atheists aren't the biggest trend followers...

Believing in God is not somethang someone does to be popular or follow a trend. AT ALL. At all.

Ohhh shittt, did you quote me, like you agree? Awwwwwwwww shit. +1 :D

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #182 on: January 20, 2010, 05:59:22 PM »
There is a Spiritual State, you just gotta open to it my nigga. Science, science, says we have nonphysical bodies. Your thoughts, your feelings, all this homie, your conscious....even deeper nigga....why are you allowed to do right and wrong, THINK about doin' right and wrong...why? Animals have instincts, they don't THINK like we do. Why? Like you don't wonder those fuckin' deep deep questions? There's gotta be a reason why. MAYBE, just MAYBE becuz there's a bigger plan for us.. In another place where your energy goes...hmm.

Of course I wonder those questions man.  But Id stop wondering, and stop trying to come up with ANSWERS if I just assumed it was all due to god.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #183 on: January 20, 2010, 06:38:34 PM »
Well what's an alternative answer one could come up wit?

Ya see.

« Reply #184 on: January 20, 2010, 07:27:38 PM »
Well what's an alternative answer one could come up wit?

Ya see.

Im secure enough in being able to just say "I dont know".  Like Cornholio said...this is not a reason to make up something.  Im sure you could agree that you and I BOTH dont know the answers to those questions.  So how come you pretend to know?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #185 on: January 21, 2010, 01:30:26 AM »

Please ellaborate....

If this is bullshit tell me why this shit's still around. Example.. The Bible says God made The Heavens and The Earth and of ALL the planets choose Earth to make life. 3,000 years +, how could they have known this? We could of found humans on Jupiter and this whole book coulda been BS and we would have never known bout it.
No mention of the planets in genisis, only the sun & the moon.

Bullshit = Bank

« Reply #186 on: January 21, 2010, 11:17:41 AM »

Please ellaborate....

we still may find life, we just dont have the technology to yet.  Remember, this isnt the only solar system.  Even if Earth is the only planet in OUR solar system that can support life....doesnt mean that there arent planets in other solar systems that can

ikke

« Reply #187 on: January 21, 2010, 11:24:17 AM »

Please ellaborate....

we still may find life, we just dont have the technology to yet.  Remember, this isnt the only solar system.  Even if Earth is the only planet in OUR solar system that can support life....doesnt mean that there arent planets in other solar systems that can
we found microbrial life on mars.

« Reply #188 on: January 21, 2010, 01:37:12 PM »

Please ellaborate....

this is true.

But god wanted to fuck up Earth more then Mars....so he put us here.

Bananas

« Reply #189 on: January 21, 2010, 02:28:19 PM »
Why does everyone bait Quiet Truth? He's a forum favorite, but the more you shut down someone's beliefs, the more they are gonna be in your face with it. I remember when he never used to say anything about his faith. He practically has to now.

If 99% of us here realize the hypocrisy, why should we spend all this time and energy convincing one person he's wrong?

I say we raid a Christian forum.

sprite

« Reply #190 on: January 21, 2010, 02:43:26 PM »
haha "it's a known fact they sold their soul to the Devil"  this guy is a comedian!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #191 on: January 21, 2010, 03:56:39 PM »
Im secure enough in being able to just say "I dont know".  Like Cornholio said...this is not a reason to make up something.  Im sure you could agree that you and I BOTH dont know the answers to those questions.  So how come you pretend to know?
Becuz God is real man. ;D Of course I don't know the answers, I could be wrong as all hell wit the rest of the world. But wit what I FEEL in my heart, he's real nigga. Think bout it homie. Ask yourself them DEEP questions, why are we born, why do we die, why, why, why, why, why,..why is TIMING SO PERFECT!!!! Whyyyyyy?? How come? It's those questions that make ya brain spin.....them ones. Those the ones ya gotta ask ya self.

Please ellaborate....

So you believe in other galaxies and aliens but not God?? My niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Why?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #192 on: January 21, 2010, 03:57:36 PM »

Please ellaborate....

Ok......so is that gonna form into 2 legs and 2 arms, and.... some apes, some insects, some mountains, some plants, some kangaroos, some dogs, some cats, some trees, haaaaaaa??

Why does everyone bait Quiet Truth? He's a forum favorite, but the more you shut down someone's beliefs, the more they are gonna be in your face with it. I remember when he never used to say anything about his faith. He practically has to now.

If 99% of us here realize the hypocrisy, why should we spend all this time and energy convincing one person he's wrong?

I say we raid a Christian forum.
Ahh ha. Exactly my man! Stop baiting me niggas, ya'll unsheltered a kidd enuff, now I can't stop. And I'm sure ya'lll sorry about that.

:scarface:

But I ain't no hypocrite. >:( If that was toward my niggahh.

« Reply #193 on: January 21, 2010, 04:20:22 PM »
Of course I don't know the answers, I could be wrong as all hell

This is all I wanna hear.  Heres the thing man,  you know Im cool with u.  Youre a cool dude.  Im never trying to say you ARE wrong.  Mainly because I cant say 100% that I AM right.  Im fine with people believing in whatever god they want to.  Doesnt matter much to me.  Just be willing to say, "I could be wrong".  I told u before, Im all for somebody believing in whatever they want...if it makes them a better person.  I just hate when religious folks pretend that what they believe is 100% the truth...with absolutely no hard evidence to support their claims, cus no matter what my belief is, I wont say its the truth unless there are undeniable facts along with it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #194 on: January 21, 2010, 07:41:40 PM »
Aight, I can respect that. Lol.