Author Topic: Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"  (Read 2659 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2010, 05:06:07 PM »
Oh how funny, isn't New Orleans on the Voodoo tip.

Damn, that can't be just coincidence! If someone can prove now that these Haitians are gay, too, then it makes all perfectly sense.

Boii  :stop:

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2010, 05:55:03 PM »

Yea that's true, N.O. had a lot of witchcraft goin on...I forgot about that
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2010, 09:51:52 AM »

even if there was a god...he wouldnt risk fuckin up all that cajun food just to prove a point.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2010, 10:53:25 AM »

even if there was a god...he wouldnt risk fuckin up all that cajun food just to prove a point.
didn't he flood the entire world to prove a point?

« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2010, 10:57:06 AM »

Yeah, what an asshole.  But even so...the food probably sucked back then.  You ever have Cajun food?  Shiiiittt...even the merciless god would give that shit a pass!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2010, 12:29:22 PM »

Yeah, what an asshole.  But even so...the food probably sucked back then.  You ever have Cajun food?  Shiiiittt...even the merciless god would give that shit a pass!

if you read the old testament and even some segments of the new testament you can clearly see that the god that's depicted in the bible is as ruthless as Adolf Hitler and not even Hitler can come close to this piece of shit. What kind of a sicc bastard drowns the entire earth. Not even Satan went this far.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2010, 12:57:09 PM »
What happened in N.O. had to do with people who could've done somethin and was warned but didn't give a fuck because they didn't live there. A part of N.O.'s history is the French Quarters and Cities of the dead which plays a major part with witchcraft. To blame the common unseen higher power is common ignorance.

[/qu

Sparegeez

« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2010, 01:11:11 PM »
If religion plays a role in how the world deals with this catastrophe then I'd say we deserve 2012

« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2010, 01:37:06 PM »
What happened in N.O. had to do with people who could've done somethin and was warned but didn't give a fuck because they didn't live there. A part of N.O.'s history is the French Quarters and Cities of the dead which plays a major part with witchcraft. To blame the common unseen higher power is common ignorance.

[/qu

I suppose....except I dont believe in any religion, its all nonsense to me.  Its just that religious folks like to give god credit for everything good....but dont blame him for everything thats fucked up.  Because of this lack of balance...I chose to blame god everytime things go wrong lol

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2010, 03:39:59 PM »

if you read the old testament and even some segments of the new testament you can clearly see that the god that's depicted in the bible is as ruthless as Adolf Hitler and not even Hitler can come close to this piece of shit. What kind of a sicc bastard drowns the entire earth. Not even Satan went this far.

Oh well, everythang comes wit consequence. Why does God always gotta be so fuckin' nice for?? He's the beginning AND end. We know God is love, but what the fuck, you gotta play by the rules. He set down principles, obey 'em. Shit makes perfect sense. That's all niggas got, that same 'Oh God ain't all loving, ain't all nice, etc. etc.', God's wrath is not meant be to fucked wit. Feel me my nigga, feel me, please feel me. And no. Not that way neever.

Sparegeez

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2010, 04:02:19 PM »
Evangelical broadcaster Pat Robertson says Haiti has been "cursed" because of what he called a "pact with the devil" in its history.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/01/13/national/a151310S36.DTL#ixzz0cjFIrZcW

That shit is inappropriate and pathetic

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2010, 04:48:19 PM »
If religion plays a role in how the world deals with this catastrophe then I'd say we deserve 2012

Exactly

Muhfukka

« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2010, 04:55:58 PM »
i talked to my dad about this shit yesterday, he said back in the day this Pat Robertson guy ran for president and his main campaign strategy was he presented himself as a Korean War hero, turns out he got publicly exposed and embarrassed when it was revealed he never served in the military. But of course Christians are retarded so they still suck up all the shit that comes out of his mouth

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2010, 04:57:31 PM »
I'm not even talkin about religion.

[/qu

I suppose....except I dont believe in any religion, its all nonsense to me.  Its just that religious folks like to give god credit for everything good....but dont blame him for everything thats fucked up.  Because of this lack of balance...I chose to blame god everytime things go wrong lol

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2010, 04:58:28 PM »
Mannnnnnnnnnn, if I was God, I been woulda sucked my teeth and killed mankind. Orrrrrr thinkin' bout doin' it right about around this time. Like could you imagine, Heaven's gon be in a recession of population from this generation. Oh well.