Author Topic: mw2 pros -cons all systems.  (Read 1552 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
mw2 pros -cons all systems.
« on: January 14, 2010, 12:34:24 PM »
Alright.  So Modern Warfare 2 came out sometime in October, right? Apparently, there's been a lot of praises and complaints from people who's been playing this game.
This thread is all about cons and pros. I need your inputs on this. All Systems.
I'll start.

Cons-

1) Health.  I watched people complaining on youtube about this shit.  Honestly..they are right.  It seems people die so quick.  I personally don't have too much problem with this...but the fact is ...they have a point.  It's more of one shot, one kill. Shouldn't people be taken little more shots before they die?

2) No dedicated servers.  It seems we have to join random games.  However, this can be a benefit...which I will in pro's section.  Still, it seems we can't get rid of lousy fuckers.

3). Hackers (pc version and possible consoles).  Hacking have been killing the fun-factor.  Few people claim there were some hacks on console...which I have no comment on.

[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: mw2 pros -cons all systems.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 12:39:49 PM »
4) weapon over kills.  The heck...is it me or are these weapons, especially assault rifles, happen to be too strong?? One shot, one kill.
5)kill streak options.  eh, some are useless.

Pros)

1)graphic-no say, just impressive.
2)maps-it's nice..big, are campers friendly.
3)hardcore deathmatch...love that shit....realistic as ever...can't see who's allied or enemies...just gotta know. with no map..unless killstreak.
4) multiplayers...okay...yes..no dedicated servers...however, at least we can get people to play instantly instead of waiting for chosey fuckers to join.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 12:56:33 PM »
-The EMP reward should be lower than a 15 Kill Streak
-You can only hold the care package for 10 seconds before it automatically launches to prevent the SuperHumans running around
-Include another bolt action sniper rifle

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 01:11:02 PM »
^EMP should be an 11 killstreak & last the entire round.

also, i've brought up to this point with some people i play with an they completely agree with me now; Nukes ruined the game.

if you keep chasing them, you're going to fail 9 times out of 10 & nobody likes to fail.

we use to go 9-0 & then celebrate how good of a run we had, now we are telling ourselfs, "this is the worst game ever".

i've moved on from the Nuke & play a lot of Hardcore Search & Destroy now & i gained a lot of love for the game again.

i use Nukes, but that's just because that was my 3rd Killstreak; if your 3rd Killstreak is a Pavelow or a Chopper Gunner & you don't get it, you will find yourself getting frustrated that you can't get it lol.

anyway, there are still some flaws; Machine Pistols were a mistake because they are as good or better than SMG's, so everybody uses the all powerful Assault Rifles & basically has a "SMG" in the Machine Pistols as a Secondary Weapon.

i also think the maps are too "Camp Oriented"; it's as if the designers purposely made these maps for campers.

but overall, Modern Warfare 2 >>> COD4: Modern Warfare.

Blasphemy

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 01:14:19 PM »
http://www.modernwarfail2.com/ This site has every fuck up MW2 has. Seeing this site made me realize I bought a piece of shit. lol Even though I like the piece of shit, this site makes me wonder hwo the fuck the game got so many 10s, I mean what i've seen on this site, makes me think the games rating should of been 8s or 9s, but a perfect 10??? lol

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 01:16:38 PM »
^EMP should be an 11 killstreak & last the entire round.

also, i've brought up to this point with some people i play with an they completely agree with me now; Nukes ruined the game.

if you keep chasing them, you're going to fail 9 times out of 10 & nobody likes to fail.

i use Nukes, but that's just because that was my 3rd Killstreak; if your 3rd Killstreak is a Pavelow or a Chopper Gunner & you don't get it, you will find yourself getting frustrated that you can't get it lol.

anyway, there are still some flaws; Machine Pistols were a mistake because they are as good or better than SMG's, so everybody uses the all powerful Assault Rifles & basically has a "SMG" in the Machine Pistols as a Secondary Weapon.

i also think the maps are too "Camp Oriented"; it's as if the designers purposely made these maps for campers.

but overall, Modern Warfare 2 >>> COD4: Modern Warfare.
maybe nuke was intended to have fun...ur right..i was thinking they should make nuke harder to get.  also, yeah.assult happens to be overpowering.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 01:18:31 PM by pc8381 »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 01:18:38 PM »
They should also try to find a way to prevent the nuke boosters.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 01:28:38 PM »
They should also try to find a way to prevent the nuke boosters.
and this is why we needed dedicated server..to change options if we want to.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 01:31:37 PM »
if you play with five other friends & you & your friends agreed, "i don't care what my numbers are, how negative i am, forget getting Killstreaks; i'll play for the win strictly", you would win all the time.

but since all twelve players in the lobby are dedicated to being positive 10 (at least) & getting all their Killstreaks, it just raises how much "this game sucks".

& pc8381, yeah, i'm sure the intent was just for fun; but human nature makes people need to get one lol.

i remember in COD4, i was pretty good, i could get a Helicopter every other round or so; once i got it, it came in, got me some kills; now i'm on a 13 Killstreak & i say, "i wish there was something you get at 15 kills" & most people said that anyway.

they gave it to us, but now we expect it to come all the time & it just makes us hate it more lol.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2010, 01:44:36 PM »
if you play with five other friends & you & your friends agreed, "i don't care what my numbers are, how negative i am, forget getting Killstreaks; i'll play for the win strictly", you would win all the time.

but since all twelve players in the lobby are dedicated to being positive 10 (at least) & getting all their Killstreaks, it just raises how much "this game sucks".

& pc8381, yeah, i'm sure the intent was just for fun; but human nature makes people need to get one lol.

i remember in COD4, i was pretty good, i could get a Helicopter every other round or so; once i got it, it came in, got me some kills; now i'm on a 13 Killstreak & i say, "i wish there was something you get at 15 kills" & most people said that anyway.

they gave it to us, but now we expect it to come all the time & it just makes us hate it more lol.
be able to GET a helicopter and Need to get helicopter is two different thang lol.  Maybe those noobs shouldn't play and let skilled play.

i really wish IW really fix these problems and go bac o roots.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010, 04:08:27 PM »
my only real complaint is care packages.. i dont think any 11 kill streak should be contained in a normal 4 kill care package, it ruins the game.. i hate it when you start a map up and someone luckly gets a chopper gunner or ac130 within the first minute, is dumb.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2010, 01:36:55 AM »

/quote]

You would? 2 teams, someone's gotta lose, lol.

Killstreaks...........sometimes kill the fun of a game. Do they need so many?

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2010, 02:56:05 AM »
y'all are nit-picking the game is the best game(in terms of gameplay and replay value) i think ive ever played...other ppls killstreaks dont bother me...ill hide in a building til a plane fucks off as for the health issue i prefer it like that you should die when somebody shoots ya...its called realism fuck htiin sumbody 8 times and them not dying

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2010, 06:56:38 AM »
Pros

- Most active FPS
- Rank up systems addictive

Cons

- Secondary Weapons are too overpowered, especially Shotguns
- Akimbo's overpowered
- Killstreaks just encourage camping and are unbalanced
- Maps are terrible, they're practially made for camping
- Assault Rifles are overpowered, no recoil atall
- Only 4 Sniper Rifles
- Matchmaking's terrible, when you play in a party half the time somebody doesn't make it into the game and when you play on your own you constantly get put into losing games
- Care packages are total bollocks as they're designed to help lesser players
- Spawn systems terrible, they tried to stop spawn trapping but now all that happens is they spawn behind you and on objective modes its total crap
- Overtime in sabotage is ruined because it's just elimination, whether or not you plant the bomb it doesn't matter
- Marathon/Lightweight/Commando/Tactical Knife is ridiculously overpowered
- Desert Eagle's the worst gun in the game by miles for some reason
- Scavenger's overpowered
- The health systems poor, if there's no juggernaut then there doesn't need to be Stopping Power, it's unbalanced
- Bullet lag's ridiculous, way worse than COD4
- Killstreaks shouldn't carry over in SnD
- Heartbeat Sensors are bollocks as it's a mini UAV, it just makes people camp

It's still a good game but sometimes it's the most frustrating thing in the fucking world cos of all the shit that's in it lol COD4's easily better as it's balanced and isn't filled with loads of gimmicks
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 07:01:33 AM by Makaveli's Food & Liquor »

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2010, 07:37:35 AM »
Also One Man Army is overpowered
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ziSCrNeCHBc&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ziSCrNeCHBc&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 07:39:48 AM by Makaveli's Food & Liquor »