Author Topic: Nipsey Hussle, Iyaz & J.R. Rotem have remixed Mark Morrison's Return Of The Mack  (Read 1254 times)

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
nvm

it was

daz - baccstaberz

You consider Baccstabers from Daz's RAW album an "OLD SCHOOL" track? that was 1999... how old are you fam?

Old School to me is Run DMC, Melle Mel etc.
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn this is pretty bad
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

dope track, had it on repeat for the week... they could have just said "mack" instead of "swag" in the hook that's about it, other than that the song is dope  8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
nvm

it was

daz - baccstaberz

You consider Baccstabers from Daz's RAW album an "OLD SCHOOL" track? that was 1999... how old are you fam?

Old School to me is Run DMC, Melle Mel etc.

lol of course its considered old school, its fucking over 10 years old. yea that shit is consisdered old school also. it certaintly aint new.

so you dont consider shaq, hill, kurt thomas, etc etc old school?

run dmc, ice-t, old school ll, they have their own genre too me which is old school. but i aint even usin the term like that, that shit is just old school, 11 fucking years old,

so form your perspective, run dmc wasnt old school till it was officaly 15 years old or such, so when it was 11 years old back then it wasnt considered old school?

your pride shows your ignorance, u aint cool because u listen to old school shit kid.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Quadruple OG

damn this is pretty bad

exactly...JR tweaked the beat pretty good, but that's the only decent thing about this track. The OG is a classic, and a great song to jam when you're looking to get back at a chick for shit she did.

I'd much rather be bumping this...