Author Topic: Christian rapper drops Ether pt.2 on Jay-z(dude can spit!)  (Read 543 times)

teecee

Christian rapper drops Ether pt.2 on Jay-z(dude can spit!)
« on: January 16, 2010, 10:28:42 PM »

A Christian rapper goes in on Jay-Z.  Surprisingly, dude can spit.  for real
I don't agree necessarily with what dude is saying, and i could give a fuck if Jay is Illuminati or whatever.   

teecee

Re: Christian rapper drops Ether pt.2 on Jay-z(dude can spit!)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 10:36:28 PM »
For the record, this Illuminati shit is GAY, but I guarantee you will dig this cats flow.

Check this too..."on the Black Album/how come/99 problems is song #9 so the outcome/upside down is three sixes/followed by a song called Lucifer/how did we miss it?"

no matter what the song is about, its dope

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 01:06:48 AM »
jay has a track #6 on every album, 666 is the number of the devil!!!!!!!

he also has a track #12 on every album, 12 - 6 = 6, 666 is the number of the devil!!!!!

gimme a break. clowns are looking for a conspiracy where there is none. almost as bad as these 'tupac predicted his death' groupies
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

sofdark

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 03:18:30 AM »
jay has a track #6 on every album, 666 is the number of the devil!!!!!!!

he also has a track #12 on every album, 12 - 6 = 6, 666 is the number of the devil!!!!!

gimme a break. clowns are looking for a conspiracy where there is none. almost as bad as these 'tupac predicted his death' groupies

haha thats right, i bet we could link everything to conspiracy one way or another.

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 07:49:25 AM »
Woah, is all I got to say.  Whoever dude is, he put together a heck of a song.  I like Jay (used to like'em a lot more but...) but he does say some things in his rhymes that I don't agree with when it comes to his religion rhetoric.  This boy just broke it down what he thinks he's seeing/saying in Jay's music.  A lot of it makes sense.  A lot of it.

bez

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 08:44:10 AM »
Dope tune. Think the beat makes it though.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 08:52:29 AM »
did you guy know that you can fold a twenty dollar bill to look like the twin towers burning.

9 + 11 = 20! :o

therefore, the US government was clearly behind the attacks. ::)

people will reach for anything if it kind of fits.

teecee

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 11:04:35 AM »
Guys, I just thought the song was dope...I could give a fuck about Jay's religous beliefs, or the dude rapping.  Either way the song is tight, and even though it likely means absolutely nothing, I thought the 99 problems/track6/Lucifer shit was dope

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 11:04:58 AM »
^no doubt, it was a pretty sick track. 8)

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2010, 12:27:50 PM »
did you guy know that you can fold a twenty dollar bill to look like the twin towers burning.

9 + 11 = 20! :o

therefore, the US government was clearly behind the attacks. ::)

people will reach for anything if it kind of fits.

people buys in into all kind of crap,i'm sure if jay-z went out and say : i'm a alien people would believe it lol

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2010, 01:00:52 PM »
Props to dis nigga. Finally somebody got da balls to call out Jay on his Devil worshipin Homosexual practicez ya dig? 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 04:16:18 PM »
Dudes smarten up, the illuminati is just a way of saying illuminated ones, or people who think they are the masters, you are the goyims. Now I don't know where the hell the vague ambigous mockery of the dollar bill comes from, but if you look at the dollar bill, you can see the very obvious symbols of the architects, or are you actually goyims who think it was just some random art work lol. Now whether you consider the role of these people good or bad, is irrelevant to the very issue you have raised. Since for instance there are photographs of Jay-Z giving masonic handshakes. There has been a grand tussle for power over the century's and the masons at this moment have emerged on top of that power struggle. So the very idea of a conspiracy theory (in this case) comes from the ridiculous words of mockery you are using.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 04:23:09 PM by virtuoso »

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2010, 06:53:29 PM »
Dudes smarten up, the illuminati is just a way of saying illuminated ones, or people who think they are the masters, you are the goyims. Now I don't know where the hell the vague ambigous mockery of the dollar bill comes from, but if you look at the dollar bill, you can see the very obvious symbols of the architects, or are you actually goyims who think it was just some random art work lol. Now whether you consider the role of these people good or bad, is irrelevant to the very issue you have raised. Since for instance there are photographs of Jay-Z giving masonic handshakes. There has been a grand tussle for power over the century's and the masons at this moment have emerged on top of that power struggle. So the very idea of a conspiracy theory (in this case) comes from the ridiculous words of mockery you are using.

Real talk. Mahfukas still believe dat they tryin to live the american dream and dat there is an equal oppurtunity 4 everyone. If u gonna make it to upper salary bracket, u gotta be a part of the team and dats what Jay did by joinin the Masons back in 99. Now he 33rd degree mason..........the highest mason in hiphop.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2010, 07:18:36 PM »
whats this dukes name?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The Overfiend

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2010, 09:00:55 PM »
If you actually understood what the symbolism was about you would actually enjoy it instead of getting all paranoid and uppity about it.