Author Topic: HAITI EARTHQUAKE AFTERMATH PHOTOS  (Read 500 times)

universe

« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 12:29:06 PM by 2010 KAIN »

Elano

Re: HAITI EARTHQUAKE AFTERMATH PHOTOS
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 04:32:41 AM »
i can't watch those pics  :(

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 08:54:37 AM »
Beyond, beyond, beyond sad. :(

ikke

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 09:41:31 AM »
i can't watch those pics  :(
because your crappy italian internet won't allow you to or because you're a sensitive cunt?

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 09:52:06 AM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 02:47:08 PM »
One of those spots reminds me of the Red Hills in Mexico.

Haiti isn't damned so there's no reason to be sad. This may sound messed up but people die everyday and there's a pic of a 1 month old baby who's life was saved. Everything isn't all bad!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 02:59:38 PM »
Haiti isn't damned so there's no reason to be sad. This may sound messed up but people die everyday and there's a pic of a 1 month old baby who's life was saved. Everything isn't all bad!

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SAY THAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT? HAVE YOU NO SOUL? :rant: :rant: :rant:

:D

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 03:03:42 PM »

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SAY THAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT? HAVE YOU NO SOUL? :rant: :rant: :rant:

:D

Now I know ur being sarcastic but u were being a str8 asshole in the other thread and if u really believe ur the shit because of money then I hope u come across somebody like me soon ;D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 03:09:57 PM »

But they don't fuckin' die over a broken leg.

I'm sittin' here watchin' these children buried under rubble, been there for days, patiently waiting as they get digged out, and than here's a reporter puttin' the microphone up to mouth askin' her how she feels, than you hear they die becuz a fuckin' broken leg. Now go and imagine all the people buried alive. Shit is so terrible.

So sad, they just go and dump, dump, DUMP, bodies into a hole. No names, no one knows who they are. Another wake up call to the rest of us, AGAIN, about how thankful to God we should be. Shit is heartbreakin'.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2010, 03:19:12 PM »

I'm sittin' here watchin' these children buried under rubble, been there for days, patiently waiting as they get digged out, and than here's a reporter puttin' the microphone up to mouth askin' her how she feels, than you hear they die becuz a fuckin' broken leg. Now go and imagine all the people buried alive. Shit is so terrible.

So sad, they just go and dump, dump, DUMP, bodies into a hole. No names, no one knows who they are. Another wake up call to the rest of us, AGAIN, about how thankful to God we should be. Shit is heartbreakin'.

Believe me, I imagined it but like I said death is a part of life...the 1 month old baby still has her life. The Cathedral is demolished but people still praised God for their lives and don't have nowhere comfortable to sleep. God said choose this day who you will serve and if you serve Him then you will never have to worry because the birds don't sin yet He watches over them so believe that He has a reason to not watch out for you but chose to anyway if you just trust and choose Him.

I've been blessed to be born with a silver spoon but still go to the ghetto even outside of America but blend in and see how they are so much grateful than we are.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2010, 03:26:56 PM »

Believe me, I imagined it but like I said death is a part of life...the 1 month old baby still has her life. The Cathedral is demolished but people still praised God for their lives and don't have nowhere comfortable to sleep. God said choose this day who you will serve and if you serve Him then you will never have to worry because the birds don't sin yet He watches over them so believe that He has a reason to not watch out for you but chose to anyway if you just trust and choose Him.

I've been blessed to be born with a silver spoon but still go to the ghetto even outside of America but blend in and see how they are so much grateful than we are.

Yes, true.

But it's a horrible situation still. Horrible.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 03:52:59 PM »

Yes, true.

But it's a horrible situation still. Horrible.

Very true

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2010, 04:51:41 PM »
document from the heritage foundation...

Amidst the Suffering, Crisis in Haiti Offers Opportunities to the U.S.

In addition to providing immediate humanitarian assistance, the U.S. response to the tragic earthquake in Haiti earthquake offers opportunities to re-shape Haiti’s long-dysfunctional government and economy as well as to improve the public image of the United States in the region…

While on the ground in Haiti, the U.S. military can also interrupt the nightly flights of cocaine to Haiti and the Dominican Republic from the Venezuelan coast and counter the ongoing efforts of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez to destabilize the island of Hispaniola. This U.S. military presence, which should also include a large contingent of U.S. Coast Guard assets, can also prevent any large-scale movement by Haitians to take to the sea in rickety watercraft to try to enter the U.S. illegally.

Meanwhile, the U.S. must be prepared to insist that the Haiti government work closely with the U.S. to insure that corruption does not infect the humanitarian assistance flowing to Haiti. Long-term reforms for Haitian democracy and its economy are also badly overdue.

Unbelievable...

American foreign policy has been largely complicit in fucking Haiti over again and again and again over the last few decades. The reality of the situation is shocking. And certainly not the first time they've used the deaths of tens of thousands to their own benefit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2010, 06:43:47 PM »
 :'(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2010, 08:19:19 PM »
messed up