0 (0%)
C   -not good not bad
1 (20%)
D
0 (0%)
FAIL....Muwahahahahahhaha
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Rate My Newest Beat  (Read 266 times)

Quakaveli

Rate My Newest Beat
« on: November 21, 2002, 01:07:32 PM »
Yo Yall...I gotta bless (curse?...LOL) this board with another beat of mine, since I aint posted no audio for a while...this beat I just made the other day  and I uploaded it to soundclick...go check it out and drop sum criticism, it'll b much appreciated

the Link iz::::
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/single_music.htm

The FIRST song in this page in my song...it should say "RAPQUAKE - New Violin&Piano Beat"

PEACE!!!

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
Re:Rate My Newest Beat
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2002, 01:19:47 PM »
it wa pretty cool good drum soudns it kinda had a weird basline tho wasn't really feleint he bass maybe switch it up put some hard shit int here so like a chill beat with hard bass would be sick.

pz
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2002, 06:44:59 PM »
Wasn't really feeling the beat.

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2002, 10:41:19 AM »
Aww come on man....more people reply on this, I know 3 of yall checked out dis beat (cuz I told em personally) but were too lazy to reply...come on with the criticism yall  :(

//:in-DIJI-nouz..

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2002, 11:25:58 AM »
the beat could of been good except that that piano was totally off key and it killed it, and it just threw off those strings and made them sound bad. I would suggest to stop using fruityloops sounds and either go sample digging, or look on the internet for more sounds, download some soundfonts, or some VSTi's, or something, cause you're shit sounds the same as it did when I first met you before this board existed.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2002, 04:09:18 PM »
its pretty nice actually.... it needs little work on and the instrument quality aint the best if i may say that, but the melody is definatly tight

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2002, 05:52:09 PM »
its ok, needs work

Timcasic

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2002, 12:25:15 PM »
the beat could of been good except that that piano was totally off key and it killed it, and it just threw off those strings and made them sound bad. I would suggest to stop using fruityloops sounds and either go sample digging, or look on the internet for more sounds, download some soundfonts, or some VSTi's, or something, cause you're shit sounds the same as it did when I first met you before this board existed.

Exactly. The bass and everything is good, just the piano was off key and killed it. Overall it was pretty good though.