Author Topic: Dubcnn: Jay Rock - "Ballin" (ft. Kendrick Lamar & Bow Wow) (Audio)  (Read 618 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

The homie DJ Ill Will just sent over a brand new exclusive from Watts Finest Jay Rock, who linked up with his partner Kendrick Lamar (don't forget to cop his EP in the featured mixtape box!) and Bow Wow.

The track is called "Ballin", check it out below:

Jay Rock - Ballin (ft. Kendrick Lamar & Bow Wow)

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dubcnn: Jay Rock - "Ballin" (ft. Kendrick Lamar & Bow Wow) (Audio)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 07:25:34 PM »
wow bow wow?  :oi knew this slob would do sum shit like this. And this nigga always talking bout how real he is and how he misses the mc eiht days and shit like that then he does a joint wit snoop's lil daughter.

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 07:38:18 PM »
and by the way now that bow wow is on cash money his gay ass sounds like gay ass lil gayne. Why everybody on cash money or young money sound like this bitch ? what the fucc !!!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 08:18:28 PM »
yeah its funny he was on Sirius today and he was tellin em hes gotta keep it real...yeah keepin it real recordin wit bow wow, wayne, neyo etc...
hey thug child this is what it is now thank whoever the most powerful one is for the dope muzik thats still bein brought by the lieks of rza, gza, and others

and by the way now that bow wow is on cash money his gay ass sounds like gay ass lil gayne. Why everybody on cash money or young money sound like this bitch ? what the fucc !!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 08:34:35 PM »
yeah its funny he was on Sirius today and he was tellin em hes gotta keep it real...yeah keepin it real recordin wit bow wow, wayne, neyo etc...
hey thug child this is what it is now thank whoever the most powerful one is for the dope muzik thats still bein brought by the lieks of rza, gza, and others

I'm sayin...doin tracks with those type of artist won't stop Jay Rock from doin him so why not?? He reps the west and ppl always complain about the west not gettin no shine...shiieett let the nigga shine! He knows what he has to do and skinny jeans aren't included.

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2010, 08:36:58 PM »
This is a cool track btw 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2010, 08:41:08 PM »
but supreme if hes reppin the west
the west like real dukes dont co-sign them fake gang bangers or the wack artists
thats why young maylay gets props cuz
1.hes dope on the mic
2.he hasnt gon to the south for help
3.hes buildin his own buzz and is doin it on his own for real

but how are these cats keepin it real by recordin wit the worst? no matter how dope.... thats impossible tpain, akon, rick ross, etc...arent nowhere near dope so he can do traxx wit them but theres no way wit a str8 face the same dukes can be sayin they are reppin the west when they know the west hates that

I'm sayin...doin tracks with those type of artist won't stop Jay Rock from doin him so why not?? He reps the west and ppl always complain about the west not gettin no shine...shiieett let the nigga shine! He knows what he has to do and skinny jeans aren't included.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2010, 08:47:15 PM »
the west like real dukes dont co-sign them fake gang bangers or the wack artists
1.hes dope on the mic

but how are these cats keepin it real by recordin wit the worst? no matter how dope.... thats impossible tpain, akon, rick ross, etc...arent nowhere near dope so he can do traxx wit them but theres no way wit a str8 face the same dukes can be sayin they are reppin the west when they know the west hates that

I'm not talkin about him co-signin nobody's "gangster". I'm just sayin' he doesn't have to change into some bubblegum rapper just because he does a track with these mainstream artist outside of the west.

It's music not the streets but if people want an artist like Jay Rock to keep it all the way street then don't expect him to rise any further than he's doing right now because honestly the mainstream supporters don't care about that shit.

Lil' Wayne got big because he stepped into other genres and collabed with people not because he started fake gang bangin'.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2010, 08:54:18 PM »
true but again look at young maylay for example who is slowly gianin a buzz but hes doin it true to him and how he wants
hes been in the game for years and he still hasnt sold out and his buzz isnt huge but at least hes keepin it west and he spits that in his muzik
thats cool for them to go to the south, new york but goin there and makin that muzik vs goin there and makin your own coasts muzik are two different things
of course if a unkown artist collabs with a mainstream pop artist, that underground artist gets a head start jus cuz they made a song wit that artist but they made a song wit a artist in which they are prolly talkin shit about (on the side, at home, elsewhere) but sure they gon take a chance to get that publicity
but supreme either your in or you're out
and maylay is the perfect example cuz look
1.he has always repped the west on his records
2.he does a song with eastcoast rapper blaq poet...he got on the song the same way he makes muzik on his westcoast muzik and he killed that song and he didnt sell out
3.and hes never recored with a akon, tpain, rick ross which if he did woudl be a contradictiononto himself cuz hes the one thats in a sense goin at those type of people
(he hasnt recorded wit them yet and hopefully he never does)

but the rest cant be said for others

lil wayne got big cuz like 50 said hes a whore and whores get big...lol
otherwise is wayne dope?  if he is then the sky is red jus as he would wish it to be...lol

1.hes dope on the mic

I'm not talkin about him co-signin nobody's "gangster". I'm just sayin' he doesn't have to change into some bubblegum rapper just because he does a track with these mainstream artist outside of the west.

It's music not the streets but if people want an artist like Jay Rock to keep it all the way street then don't expect him to rise any further than he's doing right now because honestly the mainstream supporters don't care about that shit.

Lil' Wayne got big because he stepped into other genres and collabed with people not because he started fake gang bangin'.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 08:56:24 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2010, 09:03:25 PM »
true but again look at young maylay for example who is slowly gianin a buzz but hes doin it true to him and how he wants
hes been in the game for years and he still hasnt sold out and his buzz isnt huge but at least hes keepin it west and he spits that in his muzik
thats cool for them to go to the south, new york but goin there and makin that muzik vs goin there and makin your own coasts muzik are two different things
of course if a unkown artist collabs with a mainstream pop artist, that underground artist gets a head start jus cuz they made a song wit that artist but they made a song wit a artist in which they are prolly talkin shit about (on the side, at home, elsewhere) but sure they gon take a chance to get that publicity
but supreme either your in or your out
2.he does a song with eastcoast rapper blaq poet...he got on the song the same way he makes muzik on his westcoast muzik and he killed that song and he didnt sell out
3.and hes never recored with a akon, tpain, rick ross which if he did woudl be a contradictiononto himself cuz hes the one thats in a sense goin at those type of people

1.hes dope on the mic

Yea but that keep it true to the west is bull shit because it's not going to benefit him in life except for gettin the rep that "Jay Rock kept it real" which will not stop his stomach from growling or pay his bills especially when the west isn't even united in the struggle.

U'll be surprised to find out how many rappers on the west are probably sayin fuck Jay Rock for whatever reason.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2010, 09:07:54 PM »
yeah i wouldnt be suprised and they are prolly sayin that for this reason we are debatin over...lol
but its that easy tho you gotta dope rapper like maylay who reps the west like crazy...hes got ca inked on him in big letters CA...lol and he reps the west like crazy for real and hes hard at work and hes a dope rapper but the stuff they doin with recordin wit bow wow, wayne, and the other wack selection isnt whats good
again thats cool if you want to eat go that route but they cant ever say they repped the west when in fact they did what they did cuz that makes maylays hard work of so many years equal to nuthin
he never went to the south but he talked about the stuff we want him to talk about...at least i do...lol and i dont know if hes eatin good, bad or ugly but hes releasin muzik when he does so it cant be bad...if it were to get real bad maybe even maylay goes to the south for help too but i hope he doesnt
anyone and everyone that goes elsewhere talks bad about their move to that region later on...its more guranteed to occur than winnin the lottery so they do it to get the money but will talk later....if thats not what a cop out is then 2010 got some things in store...lol

1.hes dope on the mic

Yea but that keep it true to the west is bull shit because it's not going to benefit him in life except for gettin the rep that "Jay Rock kept it real" which will not stop his stomach from growling or pay his bills especially when the west isn't even united in the struggle.

U'll be surprised to find out how many rappers on the west are probably sayin fuck Jay Rock for whatever reason.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 09:11:34 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2010, 09:12:15 PM »
yeah i wouldnt be suprised and they are prolly sayin that for this reason we are debatin over...lol
but its that easy tho you gotta dope rapper like maylay who reps the west like crazy...hes got ca inked on him in big letters CA...lol and he reps the west like crazy for real and hes hard at work and hes a dope rapper but the stuff they doin with recordin wit bow wow, wayne, and the other wack selection isnt whats good
again thats cool if you want to eat go that route but they cant ever say they repped the west when in fact they did what they did cuz that makes maylays hard work of so many years equal to nuthin
he never went to the south but he talked about the stuff we want him to talk about...at least i do...lol and i dont know if hes eatin good, bad or ugly but hes releasin muzik when he does so it cant be bad...if it were to get real bad maybe even maylay goes to the south for help too but i hope he doesnt

1.hes dope on the mic

Naw I've heard west coast rappers say fuck the other rapper on some hater shit and the funny thing is they act friendly to the person's face then say it behind their back :::SMH::

Why is it so important that Jay Rock reps it as hard as Maylay???? I mean for real....what does Jay Rock get out of it? He doesn't owe us nothing.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2010, 09:27:36 PM »
yeah but supreme if you come from the gang bang cloth, the gang bang hoods, the westcoast where shit get treacherous etc...aite and you are rappin about that but then also goto the south for help, thats a big turn around to the coast which birthed you and made you in a sense
the south didnt raise these rappers
it was their coast
it was their coast that gave them their style they are rappin about but yet take that style to another coast and tell wayne ay come to cali i got you
or you good to come thru here
but ay since im lettin you do this....let me get a spot on your tour or whatever

but look at maylay where has he ever took a step back?
where has he ever sold out on a muzik tip?
where has he ever gon to get help?

never and hes still tryin to make it...he took a loss for the fans and for his coast cuz he knows bein loyal to this coast is what matters most not the fans that shop around for whats hot at the moment...thats why years later maylay's muzik is dope still why cuz hes still makin bangin muzik

but years down the line these rappers that are goin elswhere for help and makin wack muzik, years later it dont matter cuz they never repped for us and for their coast
and jay rock or others will say he or the others are reppin this coast as hard as maylay is....thats impossible cuz not many are if any are
so you ask why is it important?
its very important cuz the underground is a small region but its a region that never changes for nuthin
that region is what puts out bangers on the terms to which the rapper has certified they will always bring us bangers so their true-ness and rep to their coast wont be in question
the ones not doin that dont owe us nuthin but if they want to say they repped for their coast then it has to be all the way
not half way
im not wearin khakis but listenin to rick ross (that dont mix in no way)
im not wearin skinny jeans and listenin to dr. dre (it dont happen)
im wearin my khakis, my chucks and im always waitin for westcoast muzik and i pray that these same rappers to rap like other rappers from different regions
if i want waynes muzik then thats waynes muzik but not westcoast rappers on other regions muzik

and im not sayin everythin has to be gangsta this n that....but stay true or like ya boy said TRUE WEST
and you know supreme alot of it has to do wit i rep this coast for real
this coast is like my kid, my life, my wife etc....so if i sound mad, angry, like a female however you want to put it....its cuz i believe in the religion and that is TRUE WEST, WESTCOAST MUZIK and STATIN TRUE TO IT
and in return the religion believes in me and gives me what i ask for....i wish it were alot more but what it gives is good enough
so you can put maylay in that equation as bein part of the religion cuz again he reps whats home for me
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 09:31:09 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2010, 09:31:09 PM »
yeah but supreme if you come from the gang bang cloth, the gang bang hoods, the westcoast where shit get treacherous etc...aite and you are rappin about that but then also goto the south for help, thats a big turn around to the coast which birthed you and made you in a sense
the south didnt raise these rappers
it was their coast
it was their coast that gave them their style they are rappin about but yet take that style to another coast and tell wayne ay come to cali i got you
or you good to come thru here
but ay since im lettin you do this....let me get a spot on your tour or whatever

but look at maylay where has he ever took a step back?
where has he ever sold out on a muzik tip?
where has he ever gon to get help?

never and hes still tryin to make it...he took a loss for the fans and for his coast cuz he knows bein loyal to this coast is what matters most not the fans that shop around for whats hot at the moment...thats why years later maylay's muzik is dope still why cuz hes still makin bangin muzik

but years down the line these rappers that are goin elswhere for help and makin wack muzik, years later it dont matter cuz they never repped for us and for their coast
and jay rock or others will say he or the others are reppin this coast as hard as maylay is....thats impossible cuz not many are if any are
so you ask why is it important?
its very cuz the underground is a small region but its a region that never changes for nuthin
that region is what puts out bangers on the terms to which the rapper has certified they will always bring us bangers so their true-ness and rep to their coast wont be in question
the ones not doin that dont owe us nuthin but if they want to say they repped for their coast then it has to be all the way
not half way
im not wearin khakis but listenin to rick ross (that dont mix in no way)
im not wearin skinny jeans and listenin to dr. dre (it dont happen)
im wearin my khakis, my chucks and im always waitin for westcoast muzik and i dont pray that these same rappers to rap like other rappers from different regions
if i want waynes muzik then thats waynes muzik but not westcoast rappers on other regions muzik

and im not sayin everythin has to be gangsta this n that....but stay true or like ya boy said TRUE WEST
and you know supreme alot of it has to do wit i rep this coast for real
this coast is like my kid, my life, my wife etc....so if i sound mad, angry, like a female however you want to put it....its cuz i believe in the religion and that is TRUE WEST, WESTCOAST MUZIK and STATIN TRUE TO IT
and in return the religion believes in me and gives me what i ask for....i wish it were alot more but what it gives is good enough
so you can put maylay in that equation as bein part of the religion cuz again he reps whats home for me

Alri my dude

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2010, 10:13:51 PM »

the collab wit snoops daughter aint the biggest problem its that he's sptting tht fake shit on this track.I can c if he brough lil meow to his world and was doing his own thang on the track.