Author Topic: Dubcnn: Jay Rock - "Ballin" (ft. Kendrick Lamar & Bow Wow) (Audio)  (Read 624 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Dubcnn: Jay Rock - "Ballin" (ft. Kendrick Lamar & Bow Wow) (Audio)
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2010, 10:58:27 PM »
yeah its funny he was on Sirius today and he was tellin em hes gotta keep it real...yeah keepin it real recordin wit bow wow, wayne, neyo etc...
hey thug child this is what it is now thank whoever the most powerful one is for the dope muzik thats still bein brought by the lieks of rza, gza, and others

and by the way now that bow wow is on cash money his gay ass sounds like gay ass lil gayne. Why everybody on cash money or young money sound like this bitch ? what the fucc !!!!

I'm sayin...doin tracks with those type of artist won't stop Jay Rock from doin him so why not?? He reps the west and ppl always complain about the west not gettin no shine...shiieett let the nigga shine! He knows what he has to do and skinny jeans aren't included.

the collab wit snoops daughter aint the biggest problem its that he's sptting tht fake shit on this track.I can c if he brough lil meow to his world and was doing his own thang on the track.

Maybe I missed a bar or somethin in this track...what fake shit are u talkin about???

Didn't u just spell with double c's and call him a slob?? I could've sworn I saw u in other threads speakin good of Jay Rock and this is all it took to say fuck'em?? lol I'm confused
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 11:06:15 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2010, 11:35:14 PM »
yeah its funny he was on Sirius today and he was tellin em hes gotta keep it real...yeah keepin it real recordin wit bow wow, wayne, neyo etc...
hey thug child this is what it is now thank whoever the most powerful one is for the dope muzik thats still bein brought by the lieks of rza, gza, and others

and by the way now that bow wow is on cash money his gay ass sounds like gay ass lil gayne. Why everybody on cash money or young money sound like this bitch ? what the fucc !!!!

I'm sayin...doin tracks with those type of artist won't stop Jay Rock from doin him so why not?? He reps the west and ppl always complain about the west not gettin no shine...shiieett let the nigga shine! He knows what he has to do and skinny jeans aren't included.

the collab wit snoops daughter aint the biggest problem its that he's sptting tht fake shit on this track.I can c if he brough lil meow to his world and was doing his own thang on the track.

Maybe I missed a bar or somethin in this track...what fake shit are u talkin about???

Didn't u just spell with double c's and call him a slob?? I could've sworn I saw u in other threads speakin good of Jay Rock and this is all it took to say fuck'em?? lol I'm confused
nah im a huge jay rock fan just dissapointed at this joint but thas my nigga. aint got no problem wit bloods my big brother is one im a gd so im blue raggin . I use double c's bcuz crips are family to gd's. r origianl colors in the begginin was blacc but it became blue cuz r connection 2 the crips.as far as jay rock spittin fake shit hesrappin bout material shit now and that fake 2 me. he usually spits shit that hits u in your heart bcuz its real. Im 19 so my era i grew up on was the west coast gangsta rap. But i do feel guilty 4 callin him a slob but who aint got mad and dissed a rapper they a fan of ? lol shoutz out 2 jay rock tho  ;D lol

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2010, 11:49:42 PM »

nah im a huge jay rock fan just dissapointed at this joint but thas my nigga. aint got no problem wit bloods my big brother is one im a gd so im blue raggin . I use double c's bcuz crips are family to gd's. r origianl colors in the begginin was blacc but it became blue cuz r connection 2 the crips.as far as jay rock spittin fake shit hesrappin bout material shit now and that fake 2 me. he usually spits shit that hits u in your heart bcuz its real. Im 19 so my era i grew up on was the west coast gangsta rap. But i do feel guilty 4 callin him a slob but who aint got mad and dissed a rapper they a fan of ? lol shoutz out 2 jay rock tho  ;D lol

So rappin about how he used to struggle and is now able to afford things is fake? Got'cha ;) This song is a banger tho, propz to thread starter!

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2010, 11:54:51 PM »

So rappin about how he used to struggle and is now able to afford things is fake? Got'cha ;) This song is a banger tho, propz to thread starter!
well i guess rappin bout how he use 2 struggle is the realness in it tho. but hey its only 1 joint i aint feeln evertythang else i bump constantly especually ridah music.

jloco53

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2010, 01:42:50 AM »
get your walk on you dont know shit about rap --coming from e whit i know this music game and how it works and i done been around all your favorite artist square
its not about selling out man -its about networking doing tracks with bow wow can introduce fans he havent heard jay rock m music to hear him out
jay rock is doing the proper networking to be heard songs with omarion, lil wayne, and bow wow is how you get heard
i could see if he was switching his style up talking about sippin on lean and shit but he still keeping it g ya heard

e whit the boss

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2010, 05:01:47 AM »
I like a thread that turns into a good discussion but come on guys the coastal divides are broken down now, represent yes but why exclude? Jay Rock is working with artists across the industry to expand his name, his appeal, his potential. Why you are correlating with Maylay is beyond me. Jay Rock got signed to WB and as such is directed to appear/feature/collaborate to expand his appeal and thus ensure he gets a release. No matter what his label/release status is right now he has been given the platform via that initial deal to interact and get involved with artists throughout the game. And how can you ask is Wayne dope?! Ok his voice/swagger/mentality isnt to everyones taste but listen to this music, his wordplay, his flow, his relentless ability to make music AND his ability to find a new way to say and old thing...due is immensely talented.

Regarding Maylay; I'm sure Maylay will comment in here himself, id be interested to see him speak for himself on these conversations. Im sure he'll appreciate you recognising his skill and ability but im fairly confident - yet happy to be corrected if im wrong - that Maylay would work with talented artists outside his "region" to expand his name and grow his potential to a wider audience.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2010, 06:36:31 AM »
rud good lookin on comin thru here and debatin with us, thats real ;)
but i mos def want to hear young maylay's side, str8 up would he record wit neyo, akon, tpain, rick ross, etc...?
thats all i want to know, if he does thats cool but then that makes his lyrics a void cuz hes goin at those artists
and if he does then i can listen to his previous records where he wasnt recordin wit those artists
its not like hes goin at wc but then recordin wit him, nah mean
and theres a difference cube recorded wit lil jon but maylay didnt so cube went to get help but not maylay
again good lookin rud and everyone

and supreme what i tell you bout that duke bein e-whit....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The_Offence

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2010, 06:52:58 AM »
get your walk on is lame.. he don't know shit about rap music music and 90% of the time he's hating on rappers on here, this nigga sounds like he's about 16 year's old
 nothing he says makes any sense ,bow wow had the hottest verse on that track ...the shit is hot its that laid back shit...this nigga is the type of nigga that like only one style of rap music ...you think they ain't no fake bangers on the west to ;D there's a hip of false flagging niggaz on the west coast you front like you with these niggaz so you know if there real or fake, you just a internet nigga posting comments on a forum, who the fuck are you  ;D ....so all that keeping it real, keeping it west coast, fuck outta here with that shit, that shit ain't going anywhere .....you acting like the west coast is popping right now, hardly anybody on the west coast has major deal ...jay rock is smart the nigga reaching out to niggaz every where thats how you get your name out there...... you niggaz don't see nipsey doing the same shit, that return of the mack flip nipsey did that had you niggaz saying thats real west coast shit... did you even know the dude on the hook Iyaz is from down south who was discovered by Sean Kingston..did your lame ass know that, did you know nipsey dropped tracks with drake, Sean Kingston,lloyd banks, french montana, maino and a bunch of down south and east coast niggaz ? ....did you know nipsey fucks with  SHIEST BUBZ who used to be part of dipset ? i guess you didn't see SHIEST in the strapped video while you were busy riding nipseys dick...  .....keeping it west coast ain't getting you no where except to the bank for a loan most because you'll end up broke like most these west coast rappers that has gone M.I.A where did keeping it west coast take them ? there still in the same hood and can't move out .... none of these niggas popping so where the fuck is keeping it west coast taking them ? crooked i finally shining now that he started fucking with a group that consist of niggaz everywhere...while his horse shoe niggaz that kept it west coast nobody gives a fuck about them niggaz..... you have to make connections if you want your music to reach other niggaz...you don't know shit about the rap game but you act like you do ......who's game fucking with right now ? justin timberlake, nicki minaj, gucci mane, rick ross, lil wayne he's fucking with who's hot right now ...you the type of nigga that hates a track based of the feature not based on the music it self , if the track features somebody you hear a lot of the radio you automatically think its wack ...once nipsey blows up and start  making different music all you niggaz on here will call him a sell out....it's funny how these niggaz see all these west coast rappers as sell outs but not snoop when this nigga is on of the biggest sell outs in the game period!!! he fucked with country singers, pop stars like the pussycat dolls now he wants to work with that miley cyrus chick ..but i guess you dick riding niggaz don't see that as selling out because your to busy choking on his dick to look up while listening to sexual seduction ....who did snoop put on his official remix for i wanna rock not game, not cube not dre not no west coast niggaz he put jay z on the remix but you niggaz don't see him as a sell out
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 07:06:24 AM by The_Offence »

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2010, 11:08:43 AM »
no disrespect but are u comparing young maylay to jay rock?? jay rock is about to be on the new cover of the xxl with nipsey hussle...

true but again look at young maylay for example who is slowly gianin a buzz but hes doin it true to him and how he wants
hes been in the game for years and he still hasnt sold out and his buzz isnt huge but at least hes keepin it west and he spits that in his muzik
thats cool for them to go to the south, new york but goin there and makin that muzik vs goin there and makin your own coasts muzik are two different things
of course if a unkown artist collabs with a mainstream pop artist, that underground artist gets a head start jus cuz they made a song wit that artist but they made a song wit a artist in which they are prolly talkin shit about (on the side, at home, elsewhere) but sure they gon take a chance to get that publicity
but supreme either your in or you're out
and maylay is the perfect example cuz look
1.he has always repped the west on his records
2.he does a song with eastcoast rapper blaq poet...he got on the song the same way he makes muzik on his westcoast muzik and he killed that song and he didnt sell out
3.and hes never recored with a akon, tpain, rick ross which if he did woudl be a contradictiononto himself cuz hes the one thats in a sense goin at those type of people
(he hasnt recorded wit them yet and hopefully he never does)

but the rest cant be said for others

lil wayne got big cuz like 50 said hes a whore and whores get big...lol
otherwise is wayne dope?  if he is then the sky is red jus as he would wish it to be...lol

but supreme if hes reppin the west
the west like real dukes dont co-sign them fake gang bangers or the wack artists
thats why young maylay gets props cuz
1.hes dope on the mic
2.he hasnt gon to the south for help
3.hes buildin his own buzz and is doin it on his own for real

but how are these cats keepin it real by recordin wit the worst? no matter how dope.... thats impossible tpain, akon, rick ross, etc...arent nowhere near dope so he can do traxx wit them but theres no way wit a str8 face the same dukes can be sayin they are reppin the west when they know the west hates that

I'm not talkin about him co-signin nobody's "gangster". I'm just sayin' he doesn't have to change into some bubblegum rapper just because he does a track with these mainstream artist outside of the west.

It's music not the streets but if people want an artist like Jay Rock to keep it all the way street then don't expect him to rise any further than he's doing right now because honestly the mainstream supporters don't care about that shit.

Lil' Wayne got big because he stepped into other genres and collabed with people not because he started fake gang bangin'.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2010, 11:12:07 AM »
probably the REALEST shit i ever read on this forum ever.... look in the mirror if your face just turned red when u read this because this is the absolute truth hate it or love it u better accept it or u gon need to start loaning your favorite "keepin it real" rappers sum $$$ or they gon have to get a regular job

get your walk on is lame.. he don't know shit about rap music music and 90% of the time he's hating on rappers on here, this nigga sounds like he's about 16 year's old
 nothing he says makes any sense ,bow wow had the hottest verse on that track ...the shit is hot its that laid back shit...this nigga is the type of nigga that like only one style of rap music ...you think they ain't no fake bangers on the west to ;D there's a hip of false flagging niggaz on the west coast you front like you with these niggaz so you know if there real or fake, you just a internet nigga posting comments on a forum, who the fuck are you  ;D ....so all that keeping it real, keeping it west coast, fuck outta here with that shit, that shit ain't going anywhere .....you acting like the west coast is popping right now, hardly anybody on the west coast has major deal ...jay rock is smart the nigga reaching out to niggaz every where thats how you get your name out there...... you niggaz don't see nipsey doing the same shit, that return of the mack flip nipsey did that had you niggaz saying thats real west coast shit... did you even know the dude on the hook Iyaz is from down south who was discovered by Sean Kingston..did your lame ass know that, did you know nipsey dropped tracks with drake, Sean Kingston,lloyd banks, french montana, maino and a bunch of down south and east coast niggaz ? ....did you know nipsey fucks with  SHIEST BUBZ who used to be part of dipset ? i guess you didn't see SHIEST in the strapped video while you were busy riding nipseys dick...  .....keeping it west coast ain't getting you no where except to the bank for a loan most because you'll end up broke like most these west coast rappers that has gone M.I.A where did keeping it west coast take them ? there still in the same hood and can't move out .... none of these niggas popping so where the fuck is keeping it west coast taking them ? crooked i finally shining now that he started fucking with a group that consist of niggaz everywhere...while his horse shoe niggaz that kept it west coast nobody gives a fuck about them niggaz..... you have to make connections if you want your music to reach other niggaz...you don't know shit about the rap game but you act like you do ......who's game fucking with right now ? justin timberlake, nicki minaj, gucci mane, rick ross, lil wayne he's fucking with who's hot right now ...you the type of nigga that hates a track based of the feature not based on the music it self , if the track features somebody you hear a lot of the radio you automatically think its wack ...once nipsey blows up and start  making different music all you niggaz on here will call him a sell out....it's funny how these niggaz see all these west coast rappers as sell outs but not snoop when this nigga is on of the biggest sell outs in the game period!!! he fucked with country singers, pop stars like the pussycat dolls now he wants to work with that miley cyrus chick ..but i guess you dick riding niggaz don't see that as selling out because your to busy choking on his dick to look up while listening to sexual seduction ....who did snoop put on his official remix for i wanna rock not game, not cube not dre not no west coast niggaz he put jay z on the remix but you niggaz don't see him as a sell out

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2010, 11:22:34 AM »
no disrespect but are u comparing young maylay to jay rock?? jay rock is about to be on the new cover of the xxl with nipsey hussle...

true but again look at young maylay for example who is slowly gianin a buzz but hes doin it true to him and how he wants
hes been in the game for years and he still hasnt sold out and his buzz isnt huge but at least hes keepin it west and he spits that in his muzik
thats cool for them to go to the south, new york but goin there and makin that muzik vs goin there and makin your own coasts muzik are two different things
of course if a unkown artist collabs with a mainstream pop artist, that underground artist gets a head start jus cuz they made a song wit that artist but they made a song wit a artist in which they are prolly talkin shit about (on the side, at home, elsewhere) but sure they gon take a chance to get that publicity
2.he does a song with eastcoast rapper blaq poet...he got on the song the same way he makes muzik on his westcoast muzik and he killed that song and he didnt sell out
3.and hes never recored with a akon, tpain, rick ross which if he did woudl be a contradictiononto himself cuz hes the one thats in a sense goin at those type of people

otherwise is wayne dope?  if he is then the sky is red jus as he would wish it to be...lol

the west like real dukes dont co-sign them fake gang bangers or the wack artists
1.hes dope on the mic

but how are these cats keepin it real by recordin wit the worst? no matter how dope.... thats impossible tpain, akon, rick ross, etc...arent nowhere near dope so he can do traxx wit them but theres no way wit a str8 face the same dukes can be sayin they are reppin the west when they know the west hates that

I'm not talkin about him co-signin nobody's "gangster". I'm just sayin' he doesn't have to change into some bubblegum rapper just because he does a track with these mainstream artist outside of the west.

It's music not the streets but if people want an artist like Jay Rock to keep it all the way street then don't expect him to rise any further than he's doing right now because honestly the mainstream supporters don't care about that shit.

Lil' Wayne got big because he stepped into other genres and collabed with people not because he started fake gang bangin'.
o word thats whats up they should throw roccett on there to.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2010, 11:26:32 AM »
lol ok

rud good lookin on comin thru here and debatin with us, thats real ;)
but i mos def want to hear young maylay's side, str8 up would he record wit neyo, akon, tpain, rick ross, etc...?
thats all i want to know, if he does thats cool but then that makes his lyrics a void cuz hes goin at those artists
and if he does then i can listen to his previous records where he wasnt recordin wit those artists
its not like hes goin at wc but then recordin wit him, nah mean
and theres a difference cube recorded wit lil jon but maylay didnt so cube went to get help but not maylay
again good lookin rud and everyone

and supreme what i tell you bout that duke bein e-whit....lol
[/

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2010, 11:28:55 AM »
Roccet would need the same work ethic as Lil Wayne to get the same recognition. As much as Wayne is a weirdo I respect how he works!

1.hes dope on the mic

o word thats whats up they should throw roccett on there to.

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2010, 11:57:23 AM »
nah im talkn bout nipsey and jay rock bein on the cover of the new xxl.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2010, 03:19:11 PM »
its the freshman of the year addition and alhough roccett is dope i dont think he has generated as much buzz or press as jay rock, nipsey, drake, oj da juiceman, wiz khalifa, j cole, french montana & big sean...the rumored cover artists

nah im talkn bout nipsey and jay rock bein on the cover of the new xxl.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 03:22:13 PM by Old English »