Author Topic: Dubcnn: Jay Rock - "Ballin" (ft. Kendrick Lamar & Bow Wow) (Audio)  (Read 628 times)

jloco53

Re: Dubcnn: Jay Rock - "Ballin" (ft. Kendrick Lamar & Bow Wow) (Audio)
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2010, 09:30:08 PM »
the offence put it down wit that post amen brotha
get your walk on is a  clown and supreme is goofy too
me and her got our own problems supreme trav treezy get your walk on
is like this if your favorite rapper dont like them they don t
thats how a lot of niggaz use to be back in the days
when pac was screaming fuck mobb deep fuck jay z fuck chino xl
we all believed in that shit but when you get older you expand your horizon

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2010, 09:32:03 PM »
good lookin out baby e-whit
have nice dreams of the westcoast tonight baby girl........ 8)
come back tomorrow and explain what happened wit me, trav, supreme, spider whoever else...haha
keep it gangsta
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 09:37:39 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2010, 09:36:01 PM »
the offence put it down wit that post amen brotha
get your walk on is a  clown and supreme is goofy too
me and her got our own problems supreme trav treezy get your walk on
is like this if your favorite rapper dont like them they don t
thats how a lot of niggaz use to be back in the days
when pac was screaming fuck mobb deep fuck jay z fuck chino xl
we all believed in that shit but when you get older you expand your horizon

U don't have no problems with Supreme
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2010, 07:19:02 AM »
WHOA ! Bow Wow ?......dude went on the internet complaining how he retires from music, but then cash money latepped in and said bitch u still making music, now hoe up !

but srry Jay Rock, i lost some respeck for u today....fuck bow wow  8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2010, 08:35:12 AM »
it says alot if cash money records the hottest record label out at the moment, is thinking about picking u up.. bow wow green light mixtape vol 1 shits on alot of ppl.... i dont understand you fans, you have snoop dog talking about doing music with that european 60 year old bitch, double standard.. dude is doing country songs n shit lol.. sometimes you fans just need to listen to the music cuz as far as im concerned 98% of you posters wouldnt even walk the streets of nickerson gardens at night lol esp u white ppl talking head.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2010, 12:46:31 PM »
I hope this be one of the tracks that makes Jay Rock blow up

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2010, 04:07:23 PM »
hottest label makin the wackest muzik on the planet
since the label is the hottest, everyone should sign to em? lol
they the hottest cuz wayne records in his sleep and does a song wit animals, every thing thats dead or alive he records wit them and releases it to the public
yeah its muzik, but its wack
but keep listenin to that classic bow wow mixtape, mixtape was off the damn chain
bow wow one of the best rappers ever

it says alot if cash money records the hottest record label out at the moment, is thinking about picking u up.. bow wow green light mixtape vol 1 shits on alot of ppl.... i dont understand you fans, you have snoop dog talking about doing music with that european 60 year old bitch, double standard.. dude is doing country songs n shit lol.. sometimes you fans just need to listen to the music cuz as far as im concerned 98% of you posters wouldnt even walk the streets of nickerson gardens at night lol esp u white ppl talking head.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2010, 04:16:47 PM »
they the hottest cuz wayne records in his sleep and does a song wit animals, every thing thats dead or alive he records wit them and releases it to the public
but keep listenin to that classic bow wow mixtape, mixtape was off the damn chain

BAYMAAC (Be About Your Money At All Cost)

The majority isn't listening to your lyrics and appreciating your gift now of days anyway so why even trip??? People are purposely dumbed down so they can't think for themselves so why not make money off those dummies?! The rap game is a fuckin big joke right now!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2010, 04:20:33 PM »
but supreme these westcoast dukes arent makin the muzik they really want and like you mentioned in some way,they even talk shit about them?
so they signed to certain labels or are down wit certain dukes but then turn around and talk bad about them?
aite so youor someone might say, they only signed to them for strictly bidness purposes, aite cool but then how come westcoast muzik isnt comin outta their alignment?
so like i said they sign and then they have to make bow wow muzik too?
what type of boss move is that?
i thought bosses tell others what to do not the other way around? lol

The majority isn't listening to your lyrics and appreciating your gift now of days anyway so why even trip??? People are purposely dumbed down so they can't think for themselves so why not make money off those dummies?! The rap game is a fuckin big joke right now!
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2010, 04:39:56 PM »
but supreme these westcoast dukes arent makin the muzik they really want and like you mentioned in some way,they even talk shit about them?
so they signed to certain labels or are down wit certain dukes but then turn around and talk bad about them?
aite so youor someone might say, they only signed to them for strictly bidness purposes, aite cool but then how come westcoast muzik isnt comin outta their alignment?
so like i said they sign and then they have to make bow wow muzik too?
what type of boss move is that?
i thought bosses tell others what to do not the other way around? lol

U know I'm cool as hell with you but who are you and where are you from?? 'Cause you're talkin like I should respect the shit you're sayin for the simple fact that you're in it foot first.

On my side, I'd just use the big people to align their shine with this little light of mine.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2010, 04:42:20 PM »
nah supreme it dont matter where im from but im from this coast and im from cali
all im sayin is if your from cali then you should be reppin cali thats it
jus like wc,young maylay and how they do it buy not switchin up for nuthin
i never said you have to respect nuthin, we are both statin our opinions, thats all

« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 04:48:38 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2010, 04:53:04 PM »
nah supreme it dont matter where im from but im from this coast and im from cali
i never said you have to respect nuthin, we are both statin our opinions, thats all

That's true but it seems ur stuck on this street shit when this forum is about music. I do not gang bang and have never been put on the set as well as haven't repped it since the 6th grade but since I've been grown, I've banged on Carson bloods for disrespectin my hood and I've walked into LA hoods with all blue on bold as shit. Ur actin like we should die for this shit as rappers just because we were born here but I will go the whole nine yards and sale out the farm over my music because my music is my blood!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2010, 05:03:33 PM »
nah supreme my bad maybe you misunderstand what i was sayin
what im sayin is this
we are a coast of muzik that sounds different than other regions
im my honest opinion when we make muzik at our best level of makin it, we cant be touched
that hasnt been the case consistently for years
at one time gangsta rap was the highlight and the most popular type of muzik coast 2 coast and spread worldwide
now years later gangsta rap isnt dead the coast isnt makin it when it could and does ON & OFF
so now the new west (some) are goin to the south and elsewhere and makin that regions muzik
its not jus bout the street shit, its bout where your from
ima die hard westcoast fan so of course i want westcoast muzik, but not westcoast muzik from a different region or from someone who is supposedly from the west but has changed their style
im not sayin everyone should die for muzik (rapper or not) but at the same time some have muzik as their life and its important to them
the street shit is one thing but the muzik is another
it jus so happens that both are connected in this case or a few cases that spider and others have spoke on
and im thankful that there are a few rappers that speak on it, so its not jus me that has this opinion there are rappers that have it too
im sayin what snoop was sayin in the pro tocol song is true and needs to be said, and theres many more songs that have said similar things
if it bothers or has snoop speak up on it, it has to mean somethin
so again the street shit is one thing and the muzik is another
but at the same time it wont make sense to make muzik and in their muzik say certain things but then not back it up
and not that what they do matters but then that connects wit the issue of the street shit

That's true but it seems ur stuck on this street shit when this forum is about music. I do not gang bang and have never been put on the set as well as haven't repped it since the 6th grade but I've banged on Carson bloods for disrespectin my hood and I've walked into LA hoods with all blue on bold as shit. Ur actin like we should die for this shit as rappers just because we were born here but I will go the whole nine yards and sale out the farm over my music because my music is my blood!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 05:07:06 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2010, 05:10:32 PM »
nah supreme my bad maybe you misunderstand what i was sayin
what im sayin is this
we are a coast of muzik that sounds different than other regions
im my honest opinion when we make muzik at our best level of makin it, we cant be touched
that hasnt been the case consistently for years
at one time gangsta rap was the highlight and the most popular type of muzik coast 2 coast and spread worldwide
now years later gangsta rap isnt dead the coast isnt makin it when it could and does ON & OFF
so now the new west (some) are goin to the south and elsewhere and makin that regions muzik
its not jus bout the street shit, its bout where your from
ma die hard westcoast fan soi of course i want westcoast muzik, but not westcoast muzik from a different region or from someone who is supposedly from the west but has changed their style
im not sayin everyone should die for muzik (rapper or not) but at the same time some have muzik as their life and its important to them
the street shit is one thing but the muzik is another
it jus so happens that both are connected in this case or a few cases that spider and others have spoke on
and im thankful that there are a few rappers that speak on it, so its not jus me that has this opinion there are rappers that have it too
im sayin what snoop was sayin in the pro tocol song is true and needs to be said, and theres many more songs that have said similar things
if it bothers or has snoop speak up on it, it has to mean somethin
so again the street shit is one thing and the muzik is another
but at the same time it wont make sense to make muzik and in their muzik say certain things but then not back it up
and not that what they do matters but then that connects wit the issue of the street shit

That's true but it seems ur stuck on this street shit when this forum is about music. I do not gang bang and have never been put on the set as well as haven't repped it since the 6th grade but I've banged on Carson bloods for disrespectin my hood and I've walked into LA hoods with all blue on bold as shit. Ur actin like we should die for this shit as rappers just because we were born here but I will go the whole nine yards and sale out the farm over my music because my music is my blood!

What do u define as west coast music? Remind you that gangsta shit didn't start with us...we just made it popular.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2010, 05:16:50 PM »
westcoast muzik to me is
above the law
kam
dr. dre
snoop dogg
wc
kokane
xzibit

and much more but these to name a few and these rappers at their dopest and rawest form of makin muzik which they all have done
im not sayin your right or wrong as to where gangsta shit startin on the westcoast cuz all i know is from what ive seen havin lived in cali
and i somewhat dissagree with you sayin we made it popular
where do you think it started? (cuz this will lead to my next answer)
Cube