Author Topic: Tiger Woods at Sex Rehab.  (Read 436 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Tiger Woods at Sex Rehab.
« on: January 22, 2010, 01:17:34 PM »

he looks crazed lmao.

Blood$

Re: Tiger Woods at Sex Rehab.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 04:09:12 PM »
next stop will be Dr. Drew

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 07:19:23 PM »
That doesn't even look like that cablasian half of a player nympho. lol Who did he pay for that pic???
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Bananas

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 12:02:10 AM »
That is obviously method man.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 12:14:53 AM »
I hope they have sequestered all trashy white women within a 500 foot radius for the sake of all parties involved.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

2010-thefuture

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 08:46:43 AM »
poor tiger,and they are only taking it out on him becasue he is in the public eye,but he is no less man then most of you and you guys aren't punished for how many times you have boners..........hell he was only being male,and his wife should know that

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2010, 12:40:28 PM »
poor tiger,and they are only taking it out on him becasue he is in the public eye,but he is no less man then most of you and you guys aren't punished for how many times you have boners..........hell he was only being male,and his wife should know that

Keyword WIFE!!! lol That's why he's in the shit that he's in now. Be a real player about yours and tell a bitch I can't marry u but I do have 3 other females and u can be number four. Shit like that actually works!

2010-thefuture

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2010, 01:49:58 PM »
yeah but as cute as he is she should be happy to have the horny thing............besides I was only saying that becuase I would love to fuck him..........but he has to take his ring off...........lol

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2010, 02:12:43 PM »
yeah but as cute as he is she should be happy to have the horny thing............besides I was only saying that becuase I would love to fuck him..........but he has to take his ring off...........lol

Like I said the player reality exist and if he had a wife like me I'd murder him and you. ;D

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2010, 02:51:05 PM »

Keyword WIFE!!!

ummm....yeah......what she said.   :-X
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2010, 03:23:33 PM »

Keyword WIFE!!!

for real??

ikke

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2010, 04:07:37 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WDt9G3tIxEw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WDt9G3tIxEw</a>

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2010, 04:12:00 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WDt9G3tIxEw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WDt9G3tIxEw</a>

I will still off him and her 8)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2010, 04:49:44 PM »

Keyword WIFE!!! lol That's why he's in the shit that he's in now. Be a real player about yours and tell a bitch I can't marry u but I do have 3 other females and u can be number four. Shit like that actually works!

^ lol, truth.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2010, 05:31:46 PM »

Keyword WIFE!!!

for real??

lol  :halo:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"