Author Topic: Mitchy Slick talks gang affiliation in hip hop (video)  (Read 472 times)

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Mitchy Slick talks gang affiliation in hip hop (video)
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2010, 05:31:19 PM »
Only one colour matters in this world.....................& that's green...........funny that, Mitchy's gang colour is green too.

haha yup. lincoln park bloods, his set, primary color is green but they still rock red in case you was wonderin why that was

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2010, 06:01:01 PM »
damn that doesnt sound like somethin mitch would have done

hes talkin about the fake gang bangers but he not callin them out cuz he might want to work wit em, thats why hes not namin names...lol
but hes right and the west been sayin this that other coasts can do what they want when it comes to gang bang muzik but the westcoast where it originates it aint cool...lol
he didnt get to ask the game question..haha

he did a song with lil wayne just now! i think menace is on it too.. not released yet tho

lol Redrum781 a real piru did a song with Wayne and Birdman.  Niggas gotta eat and will eat off of you!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2010, 06:13:25 PM »

hes talkin about the fake gang bangers but he not callin them out cuz he might want to work wit em, thats why hes not namin names...lol
but hes right and the west been sayin this that other coasts can do what they want when it comes to gang bang muzik but the westcoast where it originates it aint cool...lol

he did a song with lil wayne just now! i think menace is on it too.. not released yet tho

lol Redrum781 a real piru did a song with Wayne and Birdman.  Niggas gotta eat and will eat off of you!

yup. i don't like wayne either but can you blame somebody for tryin to get themselves more promotion? business-wise mitchy made a good decision and i don't blame him at all regardless of the fact that i'm a fan

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2010, 06:18:58 PM »

yup. i don't like wayne either but can you blame somebody for tryin to get themselves more promotion? business-wise mitchy made a good decision and i don't blame him at all regardless of the fact that i'm a fan

and I know that's the truth and nothin but the truth. Rather ur an unfamiliar female or a known rapper dude is goin to get some money off of you or not fuck with you.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2010, 06:42:10 PM »
thats waz up
we can have differences in opinions and still be westcoast e-homies, right? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2010, 07:00:53 PM »
thats waz up

lol yea. honestly i'd hate for any artist i like to do a song wit wayne but i can understand why they would

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2010, 12:32:05 AM »
thats waz up

Naw.....I'mma do a drive by lol

Okka

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2010, 12:50:54 AM »
jayo signin wit wayne

You talkin about Jayo Felony?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2010, 03:27:42 AM »
yeah
and jayo was the one goin off like a saw'd off shot gun in his song fake gang bangers....lol

jayo signin wit wayne

You talkin about Jayo Felony?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Okka

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2010, 05:33:28 PM »
When did he sign with Wayne? I didn't know that.

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2010, 05:38:13 PM »
Jayo did not sign with Wayne or Young Money, he's still under contract with Treacherous I'm pretty sure