Author Topic: Arizona hip hop awards  (Read 457 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Arizona hip hop awards
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2010, 07:05:19 PM »
That's cool but musically for example if Willy NP sold a million records, people would have no problem claiming him and Arizona as west. But it almost seems like with some that because he did not do well, lets put him in a different subregion. I personally approach it as west, NW, SW whatever it is part of the west coast to me.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2010, 07:08:08 PM »
thats cool but me personally he or they arent part of the west before and after they sell any amount of records
so i feel what your sayin but nah they can keep their millions of records sold
if you read the other thread im cool wit not sellin next 2 nuthin but releasin dope wescoast muzik

That's cool but musically for example if Willy NP sold a million records, people would have no problem claiming him and Arizona as west. But it almost seems like with some that because he did not do well, lets put him in a different subregion. I personally approach it as west, NW, SW whatever it is part of the west coast to me.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

azhiphop

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2010, 01:20:44 PM »
some agree some dont either way there is a blossoming scene in az where alot of them are getting signed still.  there are some super west coast sounding artists coming out az such as dem rascalz, siccoduce records, dboy, juice, and quite a few more.  there is also more.  some people like juice concider az west coast but some one like willy np calls it the southwest.  geographically rap wise id say southwest.  i also heard oregon and washington called the nw
make sure to check out all az hip hop at www.phoenixhiphop.net and join mav of sol camps fan page www.facebook.com/mavfanpage