Poll

SUPERBOWL

colts
7 (46.7%)
saints
8 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Superbowl Thread: Saints vs. Colts  (Read 2545 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Superbowl Thread: Saints vs. Colts
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2010, 07:23:52 PM »
Pics of the game:

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2010, 07:29:52 PM »
That choke pic doesn't offend. I'm really not all that upset.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2010, 07:38:07 PM »

it wasn't intended to, it was just a picture of the game. ;)

it was a great game; i was tight when the Colts went up early & the Saints were looking weak on offense.

but that onside kick at the start of the second half gave me that "WOW, THERE GOING TO WIN!".

Drew Brees realllly went off in the second half; it was sick.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2010, 07:46:35 PM »

it wasn't intended to, it was just a picture of the game. ;)

it was a great game; i was tight when the Colts went up early & the Saints were looking weak on offense.

but that onside kick at the start of the second half gave me that "WOW, THERE GOING TO WIN!".

Drew Brees realllly went off in the second half; it was sick.

I don't think the difference was Brees. The Colts were doing great playing tight man to man, but the second they went back to zone Colston and Henderson went to town. There were key third downs were either one of them were so wide open I couldn't understand it. Brees was still great and still MVP, but the difference in the game was one team played full throttle and the other played too safe, and then the one play where the DB jumped it on Indy would have been better served playing it too safe, because that tipped ball would have been a pick 6.

I still say Reggie Wayne is not the solid #1 WR that an offense like that needs. I know he was hurt but that ball was on the hands and he wasn't getting open enough for most of the night. Freeney's injury started to show in the second half but the Colts ended up with more time to pass than the Saints did.

P.S. with regards to the onside kick. I wish you could have heard me screaming at the TV before the kick off for the Colts to be ready for an onside kick. That's all on Caldwell.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 07:48:08 PM by Shallow »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2010, 07:50:36 PM »
my man Tracy Porter, Mr. "73 rating catch in Madden" = amazing for a CB lol.

they were just picking the Colts D apart in the second half.

the pic was so great though, oh my GOD; i was running in circles lmao.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2010, 07:55:12 PM »
haha i put money on the saints....damn
thats 2 in a row
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2010, 07:59:46 PM »
this is a young Football team; we could be looking at a dynasty here. :o

Jets/Saints Superbowl next year! 8)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2010, 08:06:35 PM »
my man Tracy Porter, Mr. "73 rating catch in Madden" = amazing for a CB lol.

they were just picking the Colts D apart in the second half.

the pic was so great though, oh my GOD; i was running in circles lmao.

I wasn't even upset by it because at that moment I knew the Saints had this game locked up. I was certain in my mind that even if they tie it NO will win. If the 2-pt had missed then I would have been more upset.

The other thing was the timeout Peyton called but tried to take back. I think the Colts would have scored playing with 3 TOs and would have gotten the ball back with about a minute, but once NO went up 24-17 I said the best chance Indy has is an OT loss. The stars aligned an it was the Saints that were destined to win this.

That injury on Wayne was what took his fire away, but even still this same game with a WR like Andre Johnson, Moss, Plax, or Fitzgerald instead of Wayne would have been different. Of course if Collie and Garcon switched and Gonzalez, or Harrison were in Garcon's spot I that that would have made the difference too. The way the D played in the second half the Colts need a stronger lead and they couldn't get it.

The 3rd and inches at the end of the first half summed up the game. Sean Payton would have went for a big play on that, while Peyton Manning played it conservative, and instead of maybe adding points at the end of the half they let NO get it back and get an FG.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2010, 08:16:47 PM »
i was yelling during the two point conversation; yelling for a challange & they went to commercial break & i was like WTF?

then they came back & it said challange, i was jumpin'! 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2010, 08:17:43 PM »
now peyton is the worse player of all time and brees becomes a hero....instantly
you gotta love these haters...part of it was luck...like that throw
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2010, 08:21:11 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think the played the exact same. Both made mostly good throws, and a few bad ones. Both made great decisions and a few bad ones. And bot threw intercept-able balls. The difference was the Saints had a play where the DB was more heads up than a Colts DBs were. Peyton threw two or three balls that were either intercepted of could have been, and Brees threw two or three that could have been.

i was yelling during the two point conversation; yelling for a challange & they went to commercial break & i was like WTF?

I'm just curious whether that exact same play in the middle of the field would have been called a fumble.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2010, 08:24:15 PM »
now peyton is the worse player of all time and brees becomes a hero....instantly

greatest QB of all time is 9-9 in the Playoffs? FUCK OUTTA HERE.

that was the beauty of the Saints win though, it wasn't just Brees; it was the Saints as a whole.

the WR's getting open, Brees throwing dimes to them, Pierre Thomas running hard, the line giving Brees good protection; the defense stepping up, Tracy Porter making plays, Jonathon Vilma making plays; & Gregg Williams calling a great defensive game & my personal MVP, Sean Payton sending the message throughout, "we're here to win!".

it was awesome; Bourbon Street is jumpin'. 8)

I'm just curious whether that exact same play in the middle of the field would have been called a fumble.

the guy kicked it out of his hands, the question there would be if he was down by contact; but who knows.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2010, 08:33:10 PM »
jus wait
monday mornin quaterbackin.....youll see

that was the beauty of the Saints win though, it wasn't just Brees; it was the Saints as a whole.

the WR's getting open, Brees throwing dimes to them, Pierre Thomas running hard, the line giving Brees good protection; the defense stepping up, Tracy Porter making plays, Jonathon Vilma making plays; & Gregg Williams calling a great defensive game & my personal MVP, Sean Payton sending the message throughout, "we're here to win!".

it was awesome; Bourbon Street is jumpin'. 8)

the guy kicked it out of his hands, the question there would be if he was down by contact; but who knows.
Cube

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2010, 08:36:27 PM »

He called Peyton "the worse player of all time", not greatest. Obviously the greatest QB of all time is Bart Starr. 9-1 in the playoffs. If the Colts had him tonight they would have won.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2010, 08:58:52 PM »
and that isnt me sayin that....thats them monday qb's

Peyton Manning better than Brady my ass. Pick 6 to lose the Superbowl. Back to being a choke artist again.

He called Peyton "the worse player of all time", not greatest. Obviously the greatest QB of all time is Bart Starr. 9-1 in the playoffs. If the Colts had him tonight they would have won.
Cube