Poll

SUPERBOWL

colts
7 (46.7%)
saints
8 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Superbowl Thread: Saints vs. Colts  (Read 2546 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Superbowl Thread: Saints vs. Colts
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2010, 09:23:49 PM »
great game, new orleans deserves a winner. 

great game too, the halftime show was wack as fuck, but other than that it was great.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2010, 09:25:03 PM »
and that isnt me sayin that....thats them monday qb's

Peyton Manning better than Brady my ass. Pick 6 to lose the Superbowl. Back to being a choke artist again.

now peyton is the worse player of all time and brees becomes a hero....instantly
you gotta love these haters...part of it was luck...like that throw

greatest QB of all time is 9-9 in the Playoffs? FUCK OUTTA HERE.

He called Peyton "the worse player of all time", not greatest. Obviously the greatest QB of all time is Bart Starr. 9-1 in the playoffs. If the Colts had him tonight they would have won.

That's already the discussion but all he didn't do anything wrong. Porter was heads up on the play so no matter what the game was over. Wayne was not going to catch it even if he did break early. The best case scenario would have been a break up of the pass, but then a 4th and 5 and with 3 TOs probably a punt, but the way the Colts D played at the end of the half that punt would have sealed the game anyway.

Like I said Manning did make 1 bad decision that he wishes he could take back and it wasn't the INT. It was the 3rd and 11 bomb to Collie when a short pass to Clark would have at least given them a proper FG try. Clark was open short and maybe even had room for the 1st, but that being said the blame game starts with Caldwell who drew up a way too lax gameplan all night. And for players Wayne was a way bigger let down than Manning tonight, and Garcon's drop was the worst mistake on the field by the Colts. But of course it's all Manning's fault.

Bill Cowher would have made these Colts 4 or 5 time Champs this decade.

Lunatic

« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2010, 09:26:55 PM »
Ya the Colts play calling was very lax...didn't seem like it was a super bowl to them lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2010, 09:27:32 PM »
damn and the saints went for it on 4th....thought it was over when they did that....damn started to throw my money away....luckily they came back for real
sad tho for peyton....
oh and now the monday qb's are gon say peyton let em win cuz they felt bad for em since katrina happened....doggs
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2010, 09:32:32 PM »
damn and the saints went for it on 4th....thought it was over when they did that....damn started to throw my money away....luckily they came back for real
sad tho for peyton....
oh and now the monday qb's are gon say peyton let em win cuz they felt bad for em since katrina happened....doggs

Nah, no one is going to say that. Not even me; Mr Conspiracy.

Speaking of money, Addai kept me from winning 300 bucks by running 6 yards too many.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2010, 09:35:07 PM »
haha damn thats close but that dont count i guess....lol
this might be a thing for brett to come back and try it again to show hes better than peyton, brady, and others....

sad tho for peyton....

Speaking of money, Addai kept me from winning 300 bucks by running 6 yards too many.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2010, 09:39:10 PM »
haha damn thats close but that dont count i guess....lol
this might be a thing for brett to come back and try it again to show hes better than peyton, brady, and others....

sad tho for peyton....

I didn't even realize it until I looked at my ticket just now. It was all because of that one big run.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2010, 09:39:32 PM »
everyones in shock right now includin the millions that put money on the colts
and almost everyone n nis piece too....everyone thought the colts would win right, by a large margin?
no lyin.....

;D
Cube

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2010, 09:40:43 PM »
in the end of it all, as far as my team not making it, im just happy it was another great superbowl, that was a bad pick tho, i

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2010, 09:42:28 PM »
some will argue....it was colts fault for not catchin it....even tho it wasnt directly thrown to a colts player.....but thats the thing wit picks.....does hte qb really want to do that?
haha
come on...he eyed his player and he trusts his player to move and get the ball.....that didnt happen
Cube

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2010, 07:07:34 AM »
Ah well. Congrats to the Saints. The Colts all year have tightened up in second half all year and tonight they couldn't. Peyton's big mistake was the 3rd and 11 long pass attempt when a play for a shorter FG should have been the call. The INT was just a mix of a well placed blitzed, a missed time routes, a rushed pass, and an on the ball DB with the right guess. And if Indy had scored to tie with any time on the clock yet I'm almost positive the Saints would have gotten into FG range and won. The onside kick really upset me because I called it the second I saw the Colts backed up the way they were, and if I was ready for it they should have been.

In the end, the team that tried harder to win all year, won tonight. The Saints cared about the Perfect season, the Colts didn't, the Saints decided to take risks, the Colts didn't, the Saints played tight coverage the whole game, the Colts decided to lay back after a great start. I'm not going to say Brees outplayed Manning, but Payton definitely beat Peyton in the mental part of the game, and Williams beat Coyer.

I like the Saints and I'm glad they won, plus Manning was already voted player of the decade on some NFL Films special earlier this week so fuck Brady. I just wish Peyton threw the ball twice more, or Brees once more.

lmao and brady still better than both of em and still has 3 rings to peyton's 1 so fuck that Choke Artist.....haha...the saints made me 2gs last night so fuck peyton 'CHOKE ARTIST' manning again.... ;)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 07:11:08 AM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2010, 07:21:06 AM »
in the end of it all, as far as my team not making it, im just happy it was another great superbowl, that was a bad pick tho, i

The pick was Wayne's fault, but at best it would have been an incomplete. Dude jumped the route big time and no way would Wayne have moved to catch it but when the called play is a quick inside pass and you're the WR you absolutely have to stay infront of the DB. Wayne passed the DB and then turned in. What was he expecting would happen. The only excuse would be if the ball wasn't supposed to go to him but when he looked back for it it seemed to me he knew it was coming for him. I'm sure Peyton will gladly take the brunt of the critique for his players but I know what I saw. Wayne could not get open all day, and he missed patterns, and dropped a TD pass.

Manning wasn't perfect, and if he was perfect yes the Colts would have won, but that's the story of the Colts since 1999. When Manning isn't perfect they lose, except for 06, but in that case it was more Grossman than anyone else. The bottom line is as far as I'm concerned not a single QB in history on his very best day would have played any better than Manning did last night for the Colts. Where as I could name a lot of WRs that would have played better than Wayne did last night and that would have made the difference. Almost all his catches came when NO started playing prevent D.

bez

« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2010, 07:46:45 AM »
Love watching the Superbowl, this was awesome.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2010, 08:11:52 AM »

By ridahz at 2010-02-08

Lmao, yes u did peyton welcome back to your playoff career  ;D
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 08:17:32 AM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2010, 09:52:56 AM »

By ridahz at 2010-02-08