Author Topic: The official game vs knocturnal thread (video interview with knoc)  (Read 7747 times)

Elano

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5GlNdCCfpQk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5GlNdCCfpQk</a>

Knoc-Turn'al On 50 Cent Saving Game's Career, "He Was About To Get Dropped Because He Couldn't Make No Hooks

"Game is from Compton, we know that, okay," Knoc told radio personality EI8HT. "Game was about to get dropped from Aftermath. You hear me? And Aftermath was about to drop him, Interscope was about to drop him and 50 Cent picked him up and put hooks. The only reason why he was about to get dropped from Aftermath is because he couldn't make no hooks for his own music. So 50 Cent picked him up, you hear me? I hope you hear me. [He] made some hooks, 50 Cent make some hooks for him and put him out and sold five million records. What's wrong with that?" ("Street Discplez Radio")
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 03:53:23 PM by Jome »

• Muthafuckin' OG
Knoc got a big mouth

Okka

I wouldn't be amazed if Game started dissin' Knoc soon :D

Jaydc

Hes just speaking the truth.the only people that cant accept that are game groupies.I like game I own all his album,even that piece of shit lax.but 50 cent is the only reason game has a career.

Okka

Hes just speaking the truth.the only people that cant accept that are game groupies.I like game I own all his album,even that piece of shit lax.but 50 cent is the only reason game has a career.

Yeah, that is true. Game is Game though so i wouldn't be suprised if he started dissin' Knoc.

Lunatic

Knoc wasn't trying to hate, just saying what he saw with his own eyes (Documentary came out in 2005: what would u say, worked on from 2003-2005? he was still around Dre heavy) so, he saw what he saw.

Them pills mad him FLYING though LOL. He definitely wouldn't have said all that without those teeth pills  :D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 03:39:53 PM by Lunatic »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn knoc think hes a major player in the westcoast game, talkin bout hes global and whats game local? lol
game need to put this duke in his place...haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
annnnd what has knock done??  is he even signed to anyone? 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Lunatic

what the heck are u talking about has knoc ever signed to anyone lol

he said game is local? i missed that..if he did say that, he's wrong..

what he means about global is shows and collab's..he ain't lying about that..been paid to do songs with French, Spanish, etc. artists..and shows in Africa, Chile, Australia, etc.

Okka

The Game is a bigger artist no doubt, but Knoc is known too. "Muzik" was a big hit and most people know him from "Bad Intentions" just like he said himself.

I think he meant if he's signed to any label right now.

Muhfukka

hahaha this shit is bad, dude sounds like a bum "western dental is the business"

Lunatic

The Game is a bigger artist no doubt, but Knoc is known too. "Muzik" was a big hit and most people know him from "Bad Intentions" just like he said himself.

I think he meant if he's signed to any label right now.
Treacherous with distribution through Hoopla/LRT/Universal

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Knoc is on various records. Ill have yall know even recently 2001 is still high on German charts etc....
Know also had a major deal, ELectra. He did his thing overseas as others mentioned.

Game is a lame for being ungrateful

Okka

"Rock The Party" could have been another huge single, it's a shame it never got released.

Muhfukka

did he call the game "satan"?