Author Topic: The official game vs knocturnal thread (video interview with knoc)  (Read 7740 times)

Lunatic

Re: The official game vs knocturnal thread (video interview with knoc)
« Reply #255 on: February 17, 2010, 07:51:42 PM »
"Sorry I Left You" - one of his dopest tracks.

Co sign.
so I don't see how he is a bum lol. Listen to that, "this is long beach", "amen", "gangsta lean" "ain't seen u at all", etc.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Muhfukka

« Reply #256 on: February 17, 2010, 09:07:37 PM »

Lunatic

« Reply #257 on: February 17, 2010, 09:25:50 PM »

Co sign.
so I don't see how he is a bum
hahahahaha you really dont?
U talkin' music right? The music is still tight.

Muhfukka

« Reply #258 on: February 17, 2010, 09:40:12 PM »

Co sign.
i havent been impressed by anything of his ive heard in the last few years, im sure theres shit i havent heard though

Lunatic

« Reply #259 on: February 17, 2010, 09:48:48 PM »

Co sign.
i havent been impressed by anything of his ive heard in the last few years, im sure theres shit i havent heard though
damn u dont like sorry i left u?

Muhfukka

« Reply #260 on: February 17, 2010, 09:58:06 PM »

Co sign.
nope. shit sounds corny to me, plus his voice sounds like hes been hitting the pipe hard

Lunatic

« Reply #261 on: February 17, 2010, 09:58:38 PM »

Co sign.
nope. shit sounds corny to me, plus his voice sounds like hes been hitting the pipe hard
LOL. that a west coast banger to me. Feedback been good so far. All good, 'preciate ya' opinion.

Muhfukka

« Reply #262 on: February 17, 2010, 10:02:58 PM »
i mean if he put an album out i would still check it out with an open ear, but to be honest i dont even see that happening. i mean ive been coming on dubcc for probably like 2 years and youve had a knocturnal sig saying 'coming soon' that whole time, how many songs has he even put out since then?

Lunatic

« Reply #263 on: February 17, 2010, 10:05:13 PM »
i mean if he put an album out i would still check it out with an open ear, but to be honest i dont even see that happening. i mean ive been coming on dubcc for probably like 2 years and youve had a knocturnal sig saying 'coming soon' that whole time, how many songs has he even put out since then?
it's not always about the artist though. Do u think I'm lying when I say he's done 400 songs? He's got two full albums done (Knoc's Ville & Book of Knoc). He doesn't have the final say on releasing an album or not. He's not independent. Btw not trying to sound defensive, it just is what it is. The music, the albums - they're ready.

But you know, I like you a lot more when your actually having a conversation and not just clowning for the sake of clowning lol.

Muhfukka

« Reply #264 on: February 17, 2010, 10:07:51 PM »
it's not always about the artist though. Do u think I'm lying when I say he's done 400 songs? He's got two full albums done (Knoc's Ville & Book of Knoc). He doesn't have the final say on releasing an album or not. He's not independent. Btw not trying to sound defensive, it just is what it is. The music, the albums - they're ready.

But you know, I like you a lot more when your actually having a conversation and not just clowning for the sake of clowning lol.
yeah but doing 400 songs doesnt mean shit. i mean i could download frooty loops or and crank out shitty songs all day. and about clowning for the sake of clowning, man you set yourself up for that shit most of the time hahaha

Lunatic

« Reply #265 on: February 17, 2010, 10:22:28 PM »

yeah but doing 400 songs doesnt mean shit. i mean i could download frooty loops or and crank out shitty songs all day. and about clowning for the sake of clowning, man you set yourself up for that shit most of the time hahaha
Yea but we both know he ain't doin fruity loops shit lol. He has 400 songs recorded in a two million dollar studio with hot artists and producers. Even if you don't like it, I think calling it "shitty" is a little far. If your not a fan of it, sub par or average/below average, but definitely not shitty haha.

Lol aight, I see how it is  ;D

Jaydc

« Reply #266 on: February 17, 2010, 11:13:39 PM »
Whats up with knocsville anyway?I thought he found distribution for it

Lunatic

« Reply #267 on: February 17, 2010, 11:14:30 PM »
Whats up with knocsville anyway?I thought he found distribution for it
He has. Through Hoopla/LRT/Universal. The single is waiting to get background vocals and there is one more record to finish. We just got the guest appearance verse the other day so knoc has to lay his.

Cali Buddz

« Reply #268 on: February 18, 2010, 09:54:48 AM »
guess knoc still hasnt let go of the bottle... poor wash up.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Knocturnal on The Game "My father is a militant and his dad's a beautician"
« Reply #269 on: February 20, 2010, 05:28:26 PM »
im interested in knowin who you think hes better than okka?

this is knocs best chance of gettin back out there...he isnt a good or even average rapper

What's up with the hate against Knoc? Not even a averager rapper?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.