Author Topic: The official game vs knocturnal thread (video interview with knoc)  (Read 7780 times)

Young Old Head

Now all the twitter followers and Game groupies gonna start hatin' on Knoc. Knoc is goin' to be hated on cause he spoke the truth.

this statement was just uncalled for... everybody done heard the story about 50 writing all the hooks by now... it's 2010, move tha fuck on, specially when u had nuthin to do with it.

Cash Money Blood Gang

Lunatic

I can admit that Game is overreacting.. But on the other hand everybody knows how he is. If someone says that he would've been dropped without 50 it's obvious that he's gonna react the way he is reacting now. So Knoc's shouldn't have said that he didn't want to work with because of those reasons if he even reached out to Game on twitter.

And btw, I'm not taking sides, imo this "beef" is just useless.
Game always reacts, it's all good and nothing new. Knoc should have expected this. I'm not a tad bit surprised. I ain't even taking sides, they can handle it. I'm gonna keep doing what I do.

Knoc said what up to him on Twitter, he's getting back out there and riding for the west coast. Did he even ask for a verse or anything? From what I saw, he said what up. Even if he asked for a verse, business is business. U don't have to like who u work with; it's a job. West need some unity.

if Knoc asked for a verse and Game said no and then got on the radio and said "fuck Game, he's a bitch, blah blah", then I'd understand and Knoc wouldn't look good at all - but that's not even the case.

As for the hooks/verses stuff, Knoc is a good rapper but a GREAT hook singer. I see that argument. That's why on his new single, he doesn't even rap, but sings the whole thing.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Knoc just spoke on what is generally known but everybody knows how sensitive Game is about this. So it's no coincidence, that some strategic shit.

• Muthafuckin' OG
Why is Knoc talking about Game in the first place? What the fuck is up with rappers these days gossipin on the internet like women. And why is he even talking about other rappers. Knoc ain't relevant. What was he thinking haha.

Lunatic

Why is Knoc talking about Game in the first place? What the fuck is up with rappers these days gossipin on the internet like women. And why is he even talking about other rappers. Knoc ain't relevant. What was he thinking haha.
The radio station brought up Game

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

i guess he wants to create more buzz b4 his album drop but beefin with Game isnt the smartest idea lol

GangstaBoogy

^ the radio station brought up the New West, Knoc brought up Game.

I'm confused. People keep saying 50 is the reason Game has a career...please explain how? 50 was on 3 songs on his FIRST album. They haven't done a single song together since The Documentary yet Game's career is still alive and going strong. Meanwhile, artist like Lloyd Banks and Young Buck had nowhere near the amount of success that Game has had even though they were still rollin with 50 when he was in his prime. Obviously Game's career is still going because the general public likes him and not cuz 50 wrote a few hooks for him 6 years ago.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

I'm confused. People keep saying 50 is the reason Game has a career...please explain how? 50 was on 3 songs on his FIRST album. They haven't done a single song together since The Documentary yet Game's career is still alive and going strong. Meanwhile, artist like Lloyd Banks and Young Buck had nowhere near the amount of success that Game has had even though they were still rollin with 50 when he was in his prime. Obviously Game's career is still going because the general public likes him and not cuz 50 wrote a few hooks for him 6 years ago.

50 is ghostwritin for Game.. for example he came up with 300bars and wrote it.. now they`re working on 400bars but Game just drop names.. thats all he does
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 02:47:35 PM by ThisIz50 »

Lunatic

Knoc said one thing about Game and the host continued with it and agreed.

• Muthafuckin' OG

Indeed. Well said!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Knoc should've known better.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

He is the reason Game has a career because Game was on Aftermath for 3 years with no buzz and we know what happens with people on Aftermath that are there for more than a year (Joe Beats, Hittman, Bishop, Gage, Stat Quo, Ortiz...). We've seen Stat Quo saying that prior to Game joining G-Unit Dre only mixed one record on his album, which is Dre's common process confirmed by Aftermath artists in interviews (50 and Busta). It wasn't untill Game got the co-sign from 50 that he started making noize in other places than LA with Whoo Kid's mixtapes. Game had the album joints but was strugling with making hits which is what 50 was doing in his sleep back then. 50 didn't write his raps but gave him several beats with hooks in them because Game wasn't a good songwriter back then. You have 50 on your first 3 (biggest of the career) singles and the rest is history.

Now things are different. Now Game is a quality songwriter with nice hooks and concepts and hasn't released a weak album yet and will probably have a long career. Banks obviously isn't capable of that, Buck is a different story, very similar progress as Game but he made some terrible business choices. It's all about that first chance though (regarding Game) because lots of Aftermath artists didn't have that luck.  

Invincible

knoc isnt a rapper
its like what fabtoxic said
dre isnt a rapper...hes a producer that raps...haha
knoc does hooks and thats what hes good at
jus cuz hes released albums dont mean he should
hes good at doin hooks and maybe writin for others

lets see if knoc still has anythin left in him...even tho hes not really a rapper
but he want war with gameface......bring em out

What the fuck you talkin about homie? :D

That might possibly be one of the dumbest comments I have read on this forum since I've been on it.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm not a tad bit surprised. I ain't even taking sides, they can handle it. I'm gonna keep doing what I do.

Why do you even comment like you're part of all this or Knoc's lawyer or something...?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lunatic

I'm not a tad bit surprised. I ain't even taking sides, they can handle it. I'm gonna keep doing what I do.

Why do you even comment like you're part of all this or Knoc's lawyer or something...?
I signed him to the label, and handle a lot of his managerial/publicity duties.

And I never acted like I'm apart of this. This was Knoc's doing. I don't take sides.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 04:40:40 PM by Lunatic »