Author Topic: Fuck My Life  (Read 303 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck My Life
« on: January 26, 2010, 08:58:29 AM »
Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because of my my dad constantly hitting on her. Not because she was disgusted, but because she wants to date him. FML

http://www.fmylife.com/
 :laugh:

kemizt

ikke

Re: Fuck My Life
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 09:02:22 AM »
been happening to me ever since I was 8 :grumpy:

Shango

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 10:52:59 AM »
 ;D

Today, I cut myself deeply with an expensive razor that advertised it's impossible to cut yourself with. Twice. Guess I always was an overachiever. FML

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 11:00:21 AM »
Today, I was driving home from college when I saw a couple of sporty chicks jogging on the side of the road. I honked at them and yelled suggestively as I do at college, which usually gets a fun flirty reaction from college girls. It was my next-door neighbor and her 11 year old daughter. FML

kemizt

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 11:38:21 AM »
haha no lie, on my first read i didnt see the bottom link.. i was thinkin dammmn dub's got a player for a father!  :-X good shit tho, sites pretty funny.

"Today, I found the Christmas 'newsletter' my mom sends out every year to our extended family and friends that details our activities and achievements of the past year. I wasn't mentioned once. FML"  :D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 11:41:41 AM »
Today, it was my birthday. Everyone wished me a happy birthday except for my boyfriend. When I asked him about it later he said: "well, you don't have facebook so how was I supposed to know it was your birthday?" FML

haha no lie, on my first read i didnt see the bottom link.. i was thinkin dammmn dub's got a player for a father!  :-X good shit tho, sites pretty funny.

;D

kemizt

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 11:43:06 AM »
Today, it was my birthday. Everyone wished me a happy birthday except for my boyfriend. When I asked him about it later he said: "well, you don't have facebook so how was I supposed to know it was your birthday?" FML

thats fucking hillarious but it could happen to anyone!

ikke

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 11:43:49 AM »
SOme are pretty cool, rest is lame bitches not getting a joke or just being ingratefull.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 11:49:11 AM »
haha

thats fucking hillarious but it could happen to anyone!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2010, 01:51:49 PM »

;D

HAHAHAHAHA

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2010, 04:33:36 AM »
Today, I was in an elevator, and the hot girl who lives in my building and who I have a crush on got in. She was in a wheelchair with a broken leg, I panicked and tried to flirt with her, and I said 'Nice chair.' She replied 'Nice bruise' and punched me in the nuts. FML

LMFAO

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2010, 12:00:50 PM »
Today, I was in an elevator, and the hot girl who lives in my building and who I have a crush on got in. She was in a wheelchair with a broken leg, I panicked and tried to flirt with her, and I said 'Nice chair.' She replied 'Nice bruise' and punched me in the nuts. FML

LMFAO
:laugh:

kemizt

2010-thefuture

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2010, 02:43:52 PM »
I was talking on the phone to my boyfreind and I said that I would love to suck his di## and then to my surprise my mnother said what the fuck did you say?My baby had hung up the phone-FML

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2010, 07:25:17 PM »
haha for a minute i thought that was you queen...haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2010, 07:33:57 PM »
love this website.

Today, some random girl from Colorado called me. She knew my name. My Facebook. I had no idea how she got my number. She then proceeds to ask me out. I say "sure" sarcastically. She then calls my girlfriend, who also lives in Colorado. Our relationship is now over. FML