Author Topic: 2 New Mariah Carey Videos!  (Read 593 times)

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2 New Mariah Carey Videos!
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2010, 07:25:03 AM »
Wow...new Mariah Carey.

Can someone please turn the lights off when I'm done sawing my balls off and slitting my throat so I don't have to hear this slag wail and look at her disgusting orange face?

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2010, 08:42:26 AM »
i swear she has a physical disability..but a hot one  :-\

Yeah, you have to be extremely hott to distract everybody from the fact that you have zero talent and creativity.

Mariah Carey could sing. She has vocal ability on some next level shit. The way she holds her self, as far as demeanor is real sad though. No disagreement there. Becuz in her earlier years she was a whole different character. Man, she just gotta drop that diva persona.

Mariah has talent.. we were talking about Nikki Minaj

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. Lol, wow.

loll but I agree with you though. Mariah sadly lost it. I find her new voice annoying, and frustrating cause before her depression and Drug abuse(?) her voice was immaculate, and her songs had actual content. now its that typical add water and mix rnb crap.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2010, 10:18:49 AM »
Niki minaj defenitely has ghost writers, she sounds like shes swagger jacking young joc here Lol , shes MADDDDD CORNY trying to do the swagger rap

shes nothing but a puppet, a marketing tool for these dumb ass girls-who happen to buy the most music

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2010, 01:42:54 PM »
she sounds like a robot. and when she emphasizes her voice and sounds like a dude, its just not cool.

its obvious that weezy signed her cuz she can prolly suck a mean dick and young money needed a full time groupie.

someone kill this bitch

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2010, 06:12:29 PM »
i swear she has a physical disability..but a hot one  :-\

Yeah, you have to be extremely hott to distract everybody from the fact that you have zero talent and creativity.

Mariah Carey could sing. She has vocal ability on some next level shit. The way she holds her self, as far as demeanor is real sad though. No disagreement there. Becuz in her earlier years she was a whole different character. Man, she just gotta drop that diva persona.

Mariah has talent.. we were talking about Nikki Minaj

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. Lol, wow.

loll but I agree with you though. Mariah sadly lost it. I find her new voice annoying, and frustrating cause before her depression and Drug abuse(?) her voice was immaculate, and her songs had actual content. now its that typical add water and mix rnb crap.

Agree one hundred.

She went from young woman to diva.

Kinda sad.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2010, 01:27:18 AM »
bitch got a fake ASSS

black woman with fake ass thats a sin

ranik00