Author Topic: Jay z is a 'gunner'  (Read 812 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Jay z is a 'gunner'
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2010, 07:32:36 AM »
Also, Arsenal are actually named after an area in south London (Woolwich Arsenal). They kept the name when the club moved north of the river.

Why are you telling me this? Trying to teach me something?

My bad, I'm sure you knew this already ;)

Just because I'm not English, doesn't mean I don't know shit about Arsenal.

you don't know shit about arsenal  :loser:
And you do?
E.g., supports of Arsenal are not "Gunners", we are "Gooners".

not according to my Merlin 1996 F.A Premier League sticker book your not Mister ;D

lmao Merlin...old skool

lol i remember i had the 1990 world cup one where youu made a folder with loads of info on the sides and collected stickers. Only one i needed was a cameroon player, still hurts me to this day  :'(

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2010, 07:55:30 AM »
^^Ohhhh shit the Orbis binder! My knowledge of world football stems from that thing.

It had all the classic world cup goals, past tournaments etc, that just don't make em like that anymore!

I remember halfway through the series they had to replace the Yugoslavia team pages and stickers because of the war.

I didn't get anyway near all the stickers...I got Maradona which was cool but I was sickened not to get Steve Bull :(

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2010, 08:19:48 AM »
^^Ohhhh shit the Orbis binder! My knowledge of world football stems from that thing.

It had all the classic world cup goals, past tournaments etc, that just don't make em like that anymore!

I remember halfway through the series they had to replace the Yugoslavia team pages and stickers because of the war.

I didn't get anyway near all the stickers...I got Maradona which was cool but I was sickened not to get Steve Bull :(

Thats the one ! The folder was pretty impressive on the whole, loads of info and facts. I used to enjoy going down the newsagents every week to get the next part and a load of stickers.

Then you had the monday at school where you got rid of your duplicates, a shiney sticker was worth 5 normal ones  ;D

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2010, 01:51:18 PM »

Then you had the monday at school where you got rid of your duplicates, a shiney sticker was worth 5 normal ones  ;D

Ah man, I remember those PL cards..

Man we used to collect them like hell! I had a bunch of duplicates lol :D

kemizt

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2010, 02:17:28 PM »

Thats the one ! The folder was pretty impressive on the whole, loads of info and facts. I used to enjoy going down the newsagents every week to get the next part and a load of stickers.

god, this takes me back. swapping stickers at school. ah, memories.