Author Topic: It was all staged because the Illuminati was tired of seeing Obama getting hate  (Read 660 times)

Sparegeez

Well sir if the title wasn't so misleading maybe there wouldn't be an issue. I don't care about what the fuck you guys are talking about. You two seem to connect everything in politics to the illuminati which is why I refuse to get into a discussion about what you think the topic is about. I'm not stuck in a mindset of a child, I'm just ignorant to your discussions that seem to always lead to conspiracy theories. And mdogg responded to my "rebuttal"(how is that even a rebuttal? LOL) about MJ and jayz with a clear response to a logical REASONABLE question, so obviously my comment wasn't as "bizarre" as you have claimed.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

M Dogg was playing along with you, that's why he responded, but you refuse to get drawn into conspiracy theories hmm where was the conspiracy theory in this thread?

Or are you implying that any suggestion that a group is conspiring to rob you and the rest of the nations of your wealth is a "theory" if so, man up, that's 101 economics, look at what is transpiring!

Sparegeez

M Dogg was playing along with you, that's why he responded, but you refuse to get drawn into conspiracy theories hmm where was the conspiracy theory in this thread?

Or are you implying that any suggestion that a group is conspiring to rob you and the rest of the nations of your wealth is a "theory" if so, man up, that's 101 economics, look at what is transpiring!

Yeah that's exactly what I've implied. you're a fucking genius bro

Sparegeez

you're a living conspiracy theory virtuoso everything you say makes my head hurt

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Dude you are clueless, completely ignorant about the topics you are responding to, you don't understand anything about the creation of money, or the financial instruments which have been used to create the boom in money supply.

So why even bother replying? if the only thing constructive you have to say is it's not true, then cool, you made your point, spongebob and squarepants is there for you as well as mtv, you are well catered for don't worry.

Sparegeez

Dude you are clueless, completely ignorant about the topics you are responding to, you don't understand anything about the creation of money, or the financial instruments which have been used to create the boom in money supply.

So why even bother replying? if the only thing constructive you have to say is it's not true, then cool, you made your point, spongebob and squarepants is there for you as well as mtv, you are well catered for don't worry.

I was actually in econ101 while you were writing this bullshit. I know about supply/demand, sticky and unsticky wages/prices, the FED and all that bullshit. quit using the slippery slope fallacy as a way to make it seem like I'm not making any sense in what I'm replying. The matter of the fact is mdogg named his thread with the illuminati bullshit in it so I quickly assumed it was going to be a thread about this again, which is why i gave a simple one sentence response. Seems like your knowledge isn't so virtuous at all

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Congrats, you know about supply and demand, and money supply, but you didn't bother to actually see what the content of the thread was about.

So if you are not going to reply about it, then cool, if you are going to then do so, but this jibing is a waste of time (speaking for myself also)

Sparegeez

You're the one that made a big deal out of my simple input by calling me a child. I appreciate the invite to this richful money conversation but this thread is too tainted by bullshit for me to give a fuck anymore, thanks anyways